After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

so this trip will be one nights stay at old quarter again (thanks ft for reminding me to ask not to get H9). by the 18th of april im watching amsterdam webcams like a twat, the ideal time to arrive would of been 18th, but thought i was being clever doing a quicky trip (you cannot get enough quality time with all ACD on short trips).. back2thedam messages me hes at 1 e hulp and got me a few grams of casey jones waiting for me when i get in. by the 19th of april ive got the shakes big time, just itching to jump in. i do have one concern though ive not smoked weed for 4 months (had about 10 bongs in that time). i might end up looking like a dribbling mess?? in front of a mass acd meeting (these were my stupid pre dam nerves kicking in was all ive been a dribbling in front of many ACD talked crap for hours and no ones hit me yet). try and get stoned and go to bed early, it never really works but its good to try and be rested for dam. go over my route i know timings of coffeeshops routes down de pijp to a second if got it all timed out rather neatly in my head and its needed i didnt want to get in dam at 7am and go mad the 12:30 landing flight seems doable with some running to end up and meet everyone at koningsplien webcam wave(2:20pm). ended up getting some sleep, at least i dont have to go to bloody london or car or eurostar. when i was 18 years old a company used manston airport called eu jet the promotion was £7 return to dam. not only was it the quickest way to get their plus cheapest small airlines are just great i spent a £1000 doing day trips to dam (i ended up with alot of return tickets) i think this is why i was only going to come for the day of 420 its what i do from this airport.

on a side note if you want to have a great time at 420 you need to have at least 4 nights to get to meet everyone..

so thankfully i was staying over night or i was totally utterly bloody screwed big time. get up at 6 am. double check bag passport money time flies by. i get my taxi to manston arrive after 7 mins (thats the way to do it)
waiting lounge
as i said its a small place manston. counted 14 passengers for the flight and counted 12 staff, you get amazing service when its like this, even the x ray man was the nicest politest kindest man ive ever met and the few police were always giving me smiles and winks (do they recognize the acd logo tshirt??). over the loud speaker they mention flight will be 30 mins late as plane need to be changed at schiphol. not happy with this at im very time limited but if i run a little more i should still do with a good 11-12 mins to spare. flight takes 29 mins with hour clock change as well ill still have time. this is the first time i got a little lost at schiphol. buy my ticket for train and lady passes me a peice of paper and says you go by bus no train (shitttt)
not sure how much longer it took bus that bus went bloody slow on the motorway. arrive at train stop last little bit by train, wait about 8 mins for train then we pull up at central station and im running as i pull to a stop a cant help but fill central station seems rather packed maybe a games on? get outside and realize its so packed because its saturday. run round the corner to voyagers..
so the plan is purchases from top 10 will be weed from high price range weed from medium price range (9-11euro) and maybe gram of hash from each? maybe not the hashin all but 2 grams from each walk in and andy is on the counter looking in a very good mood check menu and think 1 gram kosher kush 1 gram amnesia haze, but i said 5 grams of kosher please (i really didnt want 5 grams of this 2 at most ive got alot to try in a short amount of time) but ive always been gagging to try this strain so i can accept this slight hiccup and if you were going to get 5 grams of anything well kosher is a good way too go actually. also ive been getting a little excited with all the fun that will be happening so that might of made me say 5 instead of 2? say thanks to andy and ill see him soon and run out of there, conversations with dealers are not aloud on my time schedule arrive at old quarter. group in front of me want a room with out a booking and get a your joking reply we are all booked up. i give my name to the girl she looks and cannot find anything. gets her boss to look for her she cannot find anything, i get a little nervous at this stage only to see laura run over and got a hug(first hug from laura and i liked it). im in room 1. first girl says something about 2 night minimum stay to boss lady they get a nasty look from laura and try to casually stroll off. another thin room (ive had alot worse)but both end windows open all the way. chuck my bag put a few things in my mini bag and bring my pencil case with all smoking related materials inside and money and im off. run down wormoestraat turn at sheba and run through to damrak. bunk tram 16 to albert cuypstraat. ive made good time there and ive done de pijp alot so know what to expect. get off tram and wasnt expecting this, there were so many people i was rather shocked (bloody weekends) every time i tried to speed up through small gaps apearing when i arrived i was always met with people and suit cases just stopping in front of me, after the 200th time this happened i was starting to think that there was some sort of conspiracy theory to just piss me off. get to de graal think ill get a gram of righ rise one and maybe white choco with half gram super cream. walked in and asked for ? grams high rise (not right name) and ? grams super cream. leg it round corner to kabouter think ill get a gram or 2 of kabouter and a gram of hash. mates dealing today ask for 5 grams kabouter he offers me a deal last bud is ?.?grams got it for the price of 5 i think. and run to club media have to stop alot again due to mass crowds its gone unnoticed im asking for 5 grams in each coffeeshop which has to stop. walk in new lady serving and ask for ? grams hindu kush ? grams recon ? gram something else (?haze) slowly waddle with the crowd to katsu. i fugure out ive brought alot so far and no smoked a thing so now i have to stop it (a bit) walk in to katsu get ??euros northern lights silver pearl ??euros sweet cheese. alarm goes off 30 mins till 2:20 webcam wave and slowly manage to get to tram stop, get off at spui and walk round the corner to koningsplien look over the big groups that are already there and notice no acd check phone and ive got 10 mins to spare so walk round to dampkring. ask for 2 grams mexican haze (im learning) and shown shake, no thanks to that i looked at 5 other sttrains and all were just shake not remaining last bits, but half full tubes of shake (wtf) i would of left but as its in top 10 i needed to try something so eventually find a tub with some buds, Hph i think ask about hash and receive a sigh and was shown 2 very dry looking rifman mash (wtf). i just get the hph go back to to meet up with all the acd and still no one is there at 2:25 i start to think things i cant believe i brought 5 grams and work out timings got my message from vodaphone and figure whats wrong. my phone hasnt changed time (every trip it just changes when yo arrive its done it last 8 trips) this time it hasnt with the flight/bus delay that makes up the hour and it 3:25. turn sort of shout at someone what time is it 3:25 (SHITTTTT!!)
was anyone watching that webcam at that time would of seen me franticlly looking about people..
start to sweat and try to think, need to get to prix d ami i walk in at 3:30 -3:35 and look about, have another look about and no ACD? they should be here, walk outside and think ok 420 coffeeshop walk in and the place is heaving and i see no ACD. so far its not working out well sort of worked out ive got about 37.8 grams of weed to smoke in 24 hours and i feel the start of alot of blisters, and where the hell have all the ACD gone?? i a decide its getting to 420 time and i need to settle in somewhere and smoke and ft will be going to voyagers so hopefully there will be more? i get to voyagers at 4pm and........
Last edited by Bob2 on Thu 25th Apr 2013 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Smirks

Re: 2013..420

Post by Smirks »

...it's full of ACDers yay!

Nice report, looking forward to the next installment, if you can remember anything beyond that point. :wink: :mrgreen:

Seriously though, in a few shops where you bought 5g, you also mention buying other things too. Not sure this is cool to report, if it is indeed true.
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Great start you madman :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: funny as , you were late for the cam then still went again :lol: :mrgreen:
good to see you , look forward to the rest :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
gromit

Post by gromit »

great to meet up with you cant wait till next time,.... :P
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

course its true, i think i showed a few my big bulging bag of green at least.
is always good to meet you ft + mrs ft
same to you as well gromit, and hope that other thing works out, and to you too treetop. and thanks for the 20ish joints you rolled for me i was a mess :D ..

...walk into voyagers coffeeshop see a few acd already (matty and ft) its not overly packed but cannot see free seats give the acd group a head nod and might of said something pop over to andy and ask wheres Stan?? there, say hi to stan treetop whos standing next to me at the counter says a quick hi then has to go to 420 party thing. stan moves a seat and i complain about my trip cock ups so far say hi to ft and do the same thing, quick hi to matty stan passes me a joint with 2 tokes left and finish it off and like a light switch being turned on ive lost it.. balance gone? check, weird eyesight? check, talk shit? CHECK. i ask stan whos acd first he points out is smirks i think have nail hits. hello i have a go as well. wow the taste was awesome i could taste about 6 distinct flavors (fu_k knows what they are now though) thanks for that smirks. was hoping to get stan to roll straight away but im wasted in comes more acd drugs bunny hillbilly spider willjay azlaker bigguy trad there were more (sorry i cannot remember) each hello went the same due to me being stoned.. you acd? yeah!! who? oh. weirdish look. oh stuart, ??, stuart1976. Hello how are are you doing, then id waffle the same crap. sorry everyone for that. ERRR i say happy birthday to michelle (new acd member) and shes not acd, sorry. put stan to work before hes off to the beach 420 party thing got about 7 joints. i would of taken pics of weed on table but im too wasted to care (sorry taking pics was last thing on my mind) more and more acd slowly walk in stan passes me a joint and automatically i toke, im even more high which i thought wasnt possible (next time i go to dam i wont stop smoking green)and hour passes by. sod knows what happened, aliens could of abducted us.. next minute im at nes more acd are there and i dont remember much apart from slightly zoning out and not moving for awhile lemming introduces me to senior hippies couple. giggled to myself when i came to the understanding ive got to stop smoking. this is when DC introduced vapes into the mix, after about 3 bags and a couple of joints occasional bowl walks over and mentions is 1 e hulp tnt happening, No chance i cant even walk!! points out a few more acd theres gromit and mrs say quick hi and light another joint i pass gromit my bulging bag of weed and he rolls 20ish beautiful joints (none are labelled so its pick and mix time). smoke some more joints pass a few about by about 9pm overs came in 2 i wanted to meet were back2thedam and hasj, they pop over and say hi pay for the 2g casey jones (thanks for that) notice that it pretty bloody cold tonight so i spend 30 mins stoned and shivering a group of acd have amassed outside unfortunately it was way too cold for me. left about 10 and had dinner and tried to not aggravate my blisters. brought a few cans of coke and went back to hotel, got to room tidy up unpack all my goodies and roll a few with the hash i got. i didnt bring my laptop or travel kettle so have a shitty coke and watch celebrity juice on my phone. wake up, shower and go for breakfast back in room at 9am and have wake and bake of super cream, roll a few more joints for the day and off to voyagers for 10am toke&talk. arrive 15 mins early to see..
finish off a joint andy was at beach party thing and what time do they open on sunday jwall turns up and wait a little longer. some people have knocked on door and got a we are closed reply. then andy turns up and opens up for the toke&talk have a chat and andy explains he walked off when they gave him shit at the party thing. give him a joint and andy puts something nice round the top of mine go back over to jwall (?)pass joint and get it straight back. this morning im still as high as i was last night from the moment i got up so im feeling alittle wary of going for it, and what ever is on the end of joint is killing me, thinking it was way too early for people to have a toke & talk @10am no one else will show up and then they did (well i suppose thats ACD for you) matty ft treetop stans comes in screaming muthafokers chuck him remaining left overs and goes to work have a chat with ft something along the lines of im slightly worried ive got too many joints to receive a knowing smile of 100% thats no problem at all which did put me ease a little. stans finished and theres alot of joint in total pass one to ft and light one myself treetop sits beside me and gets out his bigger bag of smoking related materials, finds the paradox finger hash and a small pipe, i mention something about needing a bigger pipe ( i hate those tiny small pipes) and get out a nice glass one (woohoo) not as nice as last time but its still zingy. then like a that my tolerance kicks in eyesight normal? check, balance? perfect , talking shit? well still a little.. joints going round lots of acd in this morning at some point trad and big guy walk in say hi again pass joint lit another give to stan lite another i would of most probably started a few bongs but im out of weed give a joint to mrs ft and why buy when you got about 30 pure joints. next thing its time for utopia 12:30 toke & talk. slowly walk down to utopia ive got more than a few nastily placed blisters on both feet so im rather slow. arrive and a few people are here and as i turned to have a quick look round i could spot untold ACD walking towards utopia from every road and walked in grab a nice seat with a coffee az is to one side chatting give him a joint big c walks in not smoked yet just come from checking in and give him a joint lemming walks in and more and more acd arrive partly for haarlem flower parade trip so 99% of seats taken up by acd all the standing space taken up by acd look outside at least 20 acd smoking and chatting in walks ingi give her a joint the award is given to utopia 2nd place. a big group gathers outside for haarlem and i see alot decide not to go treetop comes back in and next thing its time to go to spirit its been awhile since last visit, but feet are feeling rather delicate so i walk slowly with an acd lurker whos come to join in the fun. arrive at spirit and walk to the back bleak stints drugsbunny and more are here already and we trad bigguy ft+mrs acd lurker treetop me and stan take other table i think (again missed a few out sorry) we smoke and smoke trad gives me some bud to try bleaks potable vap. Ummmm think ill still wait for the da vinci ascent should start to be sold by may in uk. pass some joints lite some more. had a good time in spirit and got rather stoned. think i tried a joint of lemon cheese off acd lurker best tasting weed by a mile from where i dont know. its time to leave ft and mrs are outside and everyone else is still smoking, my only thought was i want to smoke some more, i get up to tell ft im staying, look outside no one there then forget why im standing in the corridor i look about muttering what am i doing here then ft pops up you coming ? coming where?? um er um um um errr no and leg it sit back down light another joint ( i was wasted). remember having 7 joints left as we left to my last stop before i go to schiphol. hobble to voyagers dont remember much apart from waiting till i had to go. not sure if i said any goodbyes, i remember chatting to trad outside sharing a joint and them im off to central, smoke my last few joints at airport right on my own in the corner and still got alot of really bad looks from anyone near by?? Done.. sorry for the shit trip report with no pics or videos but i was seriously stoned off my nut, nice to meet everyone though.. didnt get to meet colina or uncle ron though were there more ?? i dont know, back out for cannabis cup
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Thanks Stu. Great to see you again. Loving these 4-20 travelogues.
Occasional Bowl

Post by Occasional Bowl »

Wow, you actually got home :lol:
Hang on to your head
treetop

Post by treetop »

Great to chat Stu. Was sorry to see you go so soon but there is always next time....

Nice trip report and some excellent memory. Had totally blanked out on spirit. Probably the pitiful standard of pinball on display from myself. They had some pretty easy machines too. Remember now we had a nice group at the 2 big tables.

The new machine was fun if a little hard. :lol:
How much did you produce?
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

excellent finish :mrgreen: great smoke up in Voyagers sun morning :mrgreen: had good chats with yourself , matty & bishy :mrgreen: I left battered :mrgreen: Wifey wasn't there though :wink: that's just good old stoner memories meshing , she turned up with me at Utopia ,where there was a load of us , think Trad counted 40??? people at 1 point 4 of those not being ACD :mrgreen:
Great to see you & toke with you again mate , hope we get to again :mrgreen:

treetop wrote:Had totally blanked out on spirit. Probably the pitiful standard of pinball on display from myself. They had some pretty easy machines too. Remember now we had a nice group at the 2 big tables.
The new machine was fun if a little hard. :lol:
Think I managed a massive 200,000 with 1 ball & never even got a flipper on it :oops: :lol: :lol:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Great report Stu, you always manage to motor around alot...hope to meet somtime, stay high :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Amsterdam dreaming.............
hasj

Post by hasj »

It was good to finally meet you, till next time man.
# on #! on #
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

was nice meeting you again occasional bowl..always a pleasure lemming..have you used any of hemp wick yet?treetop its not everyones cup of tea, and was great seeing you again after all these years. all i sort of remember at spirit was having a vape, smoking lots of joints on are table and standing in the corridor thinking why am i hear, i dont remember the pinball machines though :D overall a great toke and talk and better than average coffeeshop.
your on my list TwoCanucks are you going around cannabis cup this year??
nice to briefly meet you too hasj (was hoping for a good smoke with you but i was wasted beyond compare when i saw you in nes) 2 acd from thanet in dam i was expecting mental things..
oh yeah been remembering more thins about trip, but cant be arsed to change trip report
also met nimrod+swizzy was nice to meet you 2.
gapie

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen: :twisted:
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
stints

Post by stints »

i must off gotten high and didnt notice that i travelled to mokum and back haha sorry stuart ( arrive at spirit and walk to the back bleak stints drugsbunny and more are here already) i wasnt in town you must have gotten some names mixed :) would have ben great to meet you tough....so now who did you meet???
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

smirks then i think? (sorry)