Day Trip 420

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
choppermike

Day Trip 420

Post by choppermike »

Last minute Ryanair 420 Special, said nothing : thought I'd surprise you when i hit the ground. Stepped off the train at CS on 420 @ 09.33.
Voyagers not open so into Central for something. Asked for the Casey Jones but as always in Central for me, out of stock - 20mins. Grabbed a
gram of Jack H, rolled 2 and left. IGNITION. Forgot about the casey and headed down to StarBikes to collect a machine for the day. Out with the
phone and fuck it! SIM 2 which i use when i'm foreign refuses to connect and refuses all bloody day. SIM 1 only works at home. Quick Starbucks
and Joint 2 outside - hate Starbux but wanted to use the facilities and the door code is on the receipt - Smart C**ts. I've no phonecomms but
WIFI gives me a look at the ACD schedule for the day. Meetin' #1 son for lunch outside Loyd hotel( the old Jail converted into a hotel ) at 12 so might make Bluebird for 14:00 hours local. Didn't. Into Voyagers for a B+F, Gabi says the Silver Bubble will get you up there and sure it did - got more later. Had one sitting by the docks near Loyd waiting for Junior .... lovely morning. Junior not his customary 2hrs late - in fact prompt. Let's head for Hannnekes Boom. Lovely spot, all good except for their French Onion soup, just avoid, 'nuff said ( and the Steak Tartare ain't on the menu ant the mo.) Lovely spot for a post lunch Smoke and a coffee. Junior has to go back to work, I'll hit Paradox for a couple of Gateaux's and head for the WEBCAM WAVE @ 15.45 and see who is there. - It's hard to tell how good these badboys are with all the other commotion but i like to eat 2 a day (( at least ) one in the departure lounge at SkiPole is also good ) when in town, just in case ! I bike over to P. and have a fruit shake and
"something to eat" while i roll a couple - i feel very uneasy out in the open when i don't have at least 1 Pre-Rolled one in the pocket. I'll
buzz down to Tertulia and see if I can find it for a start ! - been up and down that Prinzengracht on occasion looking for it without success.
Found it! Quick cappucino and i'll just grab a pre-roll of pure haze. Bad deal - the fuel end of the thing was about an inch long and i'm not
joking. Very Quick smoke outside and i've 6 or 7 minutes to bike down to the KoenigsPlein. Pretty sure i was there bang on 3.45 and i hung
around for ten mins.looking for wavers without spotting any. Back on the bike and up to Dutch Flowers, the new 420. Not too hard to spot
ACD'ers i must say, plenty here ! I'll grab a Chocomel first and smoke something "outta da pocket" which is when i receive my first hostile
remark of the day, from the Bud Lady, "You must purchase weed to go with your drink". Forget the Chocomel ! I just finished with the new 420
before i started - never liked the old Dutch Flowers either actually. Think Trashcanman dealt with her similarly. You just can't buy weed
everywhere ! Back outside for a few intros. and some tokes as 420 comes and goes. Happy 420. Nice little crowd there - but nobody seems to know where OHMF or DLN16 is. Lemming and FBN are there and it's great to meet you both, your efforts behind the scenes are much appreciated by a far wider audience than just the members, thats for sure ! 420 passed - i've some shopping to do for a big birthday for her if i want to come back
in june, and i wanna pop into Dampkring and see if there's any Ceres Hilton. I find the Ceres Hilton is "ON" and defer the shopping to the Duty
Free Area at the Airport ! Chilled in the window with Bowie for an hour, treating the place like he owned it - He's looking well at 14, i think
cannabis is good for cats, too. Right, runnin' out of time, bike back for 18.45 and on the SkiPole express for 19.45 - i'll swing by Utopia for
some more hello's, catch OneHigh and head for the hills. He arrives as i'm saying my goodbyes and heading out the door ! I ditch the bike at
Starbikes, slip round to Voyagers for more weed( cant remember what i went for ), and as there's no rolling space, nip into Central to skin up a couple, 1 for outside Central
Station while i look back at this wonderful playground, and 1 for SkiPole with a Coffee and that last Pound Cake.
Great day out, sorry i couldn't be there for a few days to get properly immersed this time ( but back in June with OneHighMofo )
It's been a short trip but a great day out !

AuRevoir ACD'ers.
( I was there OneHigh - Just couldn't locate you ! - till June )

P.S. Nothing truly outstanding on the weed front for me, again, bar the Silver Bubble which was of a good standard.

.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
OneHighMofo

Re: Day Trip 420

Post by OneHighMofo »

Oh man!
hahaha this made me laugh - till June my friend :)
Black-King

Post by Black-King »

Nice day report!
RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

nice little read :mrgreen: i'll post up my daytrip/rescue mission over the weekend :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Dytripping, great read, :mrgreen: l
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Drugsbunny

Post by Drugsbunny »

Good to meet you Mike hope to see you again. :)
Herb!
Take happiness with the heartache, go through life wearing a smile.
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

Absolutely DB. ET TU ! ( late reply there eh ! )
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen: