ft's 422 daytrip or "dad I need help i've lost my fucking passport"

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
ftcarer

ft's 422 daytrip or "dad I need help i've lost my fucking passport"

Post by ftcarer »

Remembered quite a bit so here we go,
21/04/16
So it’s around 19:00 , sitting down enjoying my dinner before beginning to get ready to go pick 1st born up from his trip , then the phone rings “ dad , I lost my passport & wallet, think they were nicked either on the train or just when we got off ” well FUCK, cue a couple of hours of phone calls and emails, online searching sorting out , appointment at embassy for emergency passport (11:00 on the 22/04 , if this had happened on the 22nd think he would have been there until the 25th , spoke to the emergency number for London ,they told me no an e-mailed copy won’t do if he has no id on him at all then he won’t be granted the passport , I had his bankcard and driving license in my hand lol) hotel for 1st born for the night with no id , Yotel said yes no worries , immigration said no it’s past us and you can’t go without id, with police direction’s (airport police were very helpful) finally got him to and booked by e-mail a room at the Ibis (police report helped with no id), flight out for me at 06:00, flights home for both of usthe next night (roughly £300 lol) which the embassy wanted to see proof of once we were there.

Finally had all this sorted and 1st born in his room around 00:00 uk time, roll a couple of joints & relaxxxxxxxxx lol Wifey got a few hours sleep in.

So quick sorting out of things at home little bag packed , off to the airport around 03:30, dropped off around 04:00 , straight through , onto plane, get my seat no-one next to me then , now those that have met me will know I’m not to skinny but the 2 people that sat next to me , fuck , I was pushed half out of my seat into the aisle, thank fuck the whole row in front of us was empty , soon as I heard , everyones aboard , I was up and into the empty row lol, much better .

Walking towards Schiphol station around 08:10 (was around a 50 min flight TSA :wink: ) can see the back of 1st born sat by the station, shall we say a look of relief & thankfuck for that , he’ll deal with it now “you hungry son”? “hell yes,” “what do you want” “anything” lol, so sarnie sorted onto the train , out of the station & first things first as it’s still before 09:00 into CS Central 1st born waits outside, no id and at that point we forgot I had his license lol, g of Amnesia Haze(nice enough nothing special) 2g’s of Casey Jones (smelt great , smoked very nice later on if memory serves) “can I borrow a grinder pls” “ no , we have to many stolen so now we only sell them” rightyoh , so roll a couple at the window break the bud with my fingers and off we go back to the Kooper/Mallemoolen as they’d e-mailed me back that they had found his european health card in their storage room , when we get there, they also have his empty wallet, I’m going to guess at him dropping his wallet when he stashed his bag, wether staff or another guest emptied it of his remaing money before it was found or handed in who know's :? still no passport :(

Anyway letting him stash his bag again (just dirty clothes now) off we go , heading south in the general direction of the UK Embassy which is just south of Vondel Park (roughly half way through the park) take a detour into Bettys , might stay a while, remember I have 1st borns license so he’s good to stay , have a look at the SSH , grab a g , ask to see the OG it may have been , “ look I’ve just opened and need to sort everything out , if you give me 20 mins you can look what you like” I resisted a why not just open in 20 mins today was not the day for added stress & went for “ alright mate , we’ll go roll up over there “so 2 j’s of SSH rolled, “ cheers mate , see you later” off we go sort of following the map as far as we can sort of high wandering in “this” :wink: direction .

*** between Bettys & Vondel we had 3 near misses with trams fuuuuuuuck moooooove lol***

Was going to pass into Crush as it’s been a few years but must have took a wrong turn as we ended up at 1 of the eastern end park entrances instead, checked the park map and wandered off towards our exit to the embassy ,to my shame I’d never been to Vondel Park before so I did enjoy the wander in the sunshine , was pretty busy to my eyes, when I’m back I’ll visit again .
So found our way to the embassy around 10:15 , checked in , “put all electronic devices in the locker please” , helpful guy in the embassy , gets to about 11:30 ,” right gents that’s all done(£100) if you’d like to go and have a coffee or something then pop back in about an hour we will have the emergency passport ready for you & then you can print your boarding passes out “ “ right cheers mate , nice 1 thank-you for the help, yeah we’ll pop to a coffeeshop and see you in a bit” 

Wander back through the park , along Overtoom and up to Boerejongens , 1st born has been telling about the GSC bloc & OG bloc I think ?, so grab a ½ g of both & go into the little room to roll a few 
Both very nice crimble with such little effort but the GSC is the better, crept up and gave me lead legs lol

Back to Overtoom , little walk about, see CS Vondel & a toasty place , they will both do once we have the passport sorted , wander again through the park , quite a few more dog owners and cyclists are out for the afternoon , passport sorted & straight into my pocket lol , boarding passes printed guy gives us directions to the tram back to Central but we know where we’re off to,

Toasty shop 1st , cheap , clean and friendly ham and cheese is ok 

Into CS Vondel , 2 guys around 1st born’s age at counter raving about the strawberry haze and the mango haze they had yesterday ,” can I smell the strawberry and mango please” “mango’s out but got loads of strawberry” take a smell , ffs lol “ no mate I don’t want that chemical shit “ “ah ok you want real weed not this tourist shit” pmsl fair play to him he then said the only 2 worth having were the WW & Bubblegum , WW didn’t look or smell good but the BG turned out to be quite a nice sweet smoke , grabbed a drink and chilled in there smoke room, used the toilet, door handle fell off on inside,found that f'ing hilarious :roll:

Leaving CS Vondel walked in a general direction of Centrum , ended up walking past Grey Area , wtf it’s empty , in we go , get a “ how can we help you “ from both bt’s , have a look at the cheese and maui mist both looked good but with getting cheese all the time at home took a g of the maui , bloody nice it was to  nice uppy  not to strong just bloody nice 

Wandered up to La Grotte picking up some macarons for Wifey on the way , get an upstairs table order up a drink and some frites and get rolling  chill a while enjoying my frites & ketchup when for reasons only known to his high/stoned/tired self 1st born reaches over and taps his ash not in the ashtray but straight in my ketchup then just looks at me with a “what” look on his face before he realises and dissolves into hysterics , tit, taking his ketchup & keeping it well away from him I continue enjoying my frites ;-) so fed and getting high again we contemplate leaving when the 2 smartly dressed ladies get up and just seem to disappear lol, all the staff start coming up looking for them then go outside but no they’ve done a runner , 1 of the waitresses comes up looking confused “the bill was only €10” .

Head to the hotel to pick up 1st borns bag then decide to plot up in Voyagers until our train , think I got a g of stardawg , chilled in the smoke room a while , Trashcanman popped in , great to see you again mate , we had a little smoke , Stan popped in , great to see you to mate , said other ACDers were going to Utopia so he was off , TC fair play decided to smoke on with us then walked to with us on our way to the staion , cheers mate 
Finished a smoke outside the station, check my pockets for the 1000th time and did a passports, wallet,phone check lol and off we go .
All checked in , 1st born leads me outside to a set of benches for a final smoke , get a iAmsterdam piccy , grab a BK munch that down , 1st born’s emergency passport gets checked, checked and re-checked , onto the plane quick enough though (another 50min flight TSA ;-) ) and back in the UK.
Through to security , now I could have gone through the self scan /2-3 mins and your through jobby but with 1st born’s emergency passport no chance , so an hour of queuing later and a grinning guy on the desk is asking “what happened ?blah blah blah, you do know I have to take this passport?” “ I don’t care mate I’m home , have it” .
Outside, Wifey and daughter turn up soon enough and home we go , joint of cheese once home and some well needed sleep , been up since 07:00 the day before :twisted:

Once everything was sorted and the stress levels fell all was good but I don’t think I fancy ever doing a daytrip again lol :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted:

Also once back home we worked out that if 1st born had just given me £500 to come along to 420 he would have still saved himself around £200 overall :wink: ah well live and learn & now it’s just funny story :lol: and fair play to 1st born he got paid on the Monday after , paid off ½ the debt straight away , applied for a new passport and is already booked to go back with his mates .

Until next time , stay safe and have fun ACD :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
OneHighMofo

Re: ft's 422 daytrip or "dad I need help i've lost my fucking passport"

Post by OneHighMofo »

What a story! :)
matty223

Post by matty223 »

The things dads have to do :)
macky

Post by macky »

We ran in to Lou at Voyagers couple hours before his flight. He asked what he could get off menu for ten euro,s :D I told him if he borrowed two euro,s from me he could get silver bubble. He looks at me and says borrow or you give me two euro,s :shock: Me and Drugsbunny laughed and threw him some change :) He came back in couple minutes too give us change ,told him too buy some sweets :mrgreen: Never heard anything about passport till next day . FT you can,t buy these memory,s for twice the price, hope you make next 420 :D
BongHug82

Post by BongHug82 »

macky wrote:FT you can,t buy these memory,s for twice the price
Agreed :) and if my son wants to get stranded in Amsterdam when he's older then that's fine by me :mrgreen:
SAH89

Post by SAH89 »

Great story! How was the Stardawg? Hoping it's still there in a week when I arrive.
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

thanks for sharing, :mrgreen: 1st born should get an account here :wink: would like to hear his side :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

I said it before - your the best dad ever :D
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
talkrum

Post by talkrum »

Great stuff. I wish someone would phone me up and say come to Amsterdam - I need help!!.
Glad it all worked out.
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

cheers for all the comments , looking back again at it now it was a bloody good day out :lol:
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

:D Well done FT, for rescuing 1st born. And having a spankin good day into the bargain. Top Pops. :mrgreen: 8)
What a long strange trip it is.
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

Thunderbirds are go,international rescue at it best, :D
danny211204

Post by danny211204 »

@ft, for making you go over i think he should finally join the forum .lol :|
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

:mrgreen:
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

danny211204 wrote:@ft, for making you go over i think he should finally join the forum .lol :|
he's on here somewhere , joined up once back home :mrgreen:

Quazer wrote:Image
:mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: