Mr Incognito's January Jaunt live trip report

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Mr Incognito

Re: Mr Incognito's January Jaunt live trip report

Post by Mr Incognito »

Had a blast at both those hashes. Pretty good, as far as I could tell. The weed was a bit damp, and didn't have that tangy outdoor flavour I was looking for. Maybe once it cures a bit.....

Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

Now in batcave.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Hope you had fun in the cave, but how could you not... :)

Loving the detailed live report, although it does absolutely nothing to lower our excitement for the upcoming 420 madness!

We are growing steadily more impressed by the hash selection and quality for money at Sibirie, the Tropicana (and the "tangerine replacement they had in August) was the only hash that came close to canalside's stellar lavender hash.

Cc
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

Gotta love the Batcave. I got myself a Natte and settled down in the subterranean smoking den. A bit more of the OG Kush, and a couple of folks start chatting. One thing leads to the next and out comes the Bukket. A curious spaniard joins me in the entertainment as we take lungfulls of the Californian Gum from het Gelderse. Boom boom! It is a lovely smooth smoke, just like a bucket but without the water splashing everywhere. I find myself floating around the room, drifting in and out of the real world.

My mind turns to the no doubt imminent arrival of DLN and some demonic dab type damage. But no meet up happens and it is time to jump the nightbus back to the hollowed out volcano layer.

All in all a pretty good first day. Roll on Saturday!
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Sounds like a good night in the cave, sad that you missed nugs but that'll surely be remedied :)

We also liked the Organic California Fun, different taste profile than most other ices and good power :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

Yes its good that Gum stuff. At 15 it is more than I would usually pay for a hash, but I reckon it is not bad at that price. Funny texture - really grainy - and actually pretty similar to the malawi ice hash I came across last year. Was certainly strong enough to cut through what had been quite a long day of smoking. And this morning I feel great!

So today's mission is YoYo, then up to Boerejongens to get some blocs and probably Hunters bar for a smoke and a drink. I'm planning my first ever visit to Utopia later, and maybe finish up playing pinball at Spirit by the end of the afternoon.

Its not the most spectacular day in mokum. Grey and still, but at least its dry!
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Mr Incognito wrote: Sat 27th Jan 2018 08:29 am Gotta love the Batcave. I got myself a Natte and settled down in the subterranean smoking den. A bit more of the OG Kush, and a couple of folks start chatting. One thing leads to the next and out comes the Bukket. A curious spaniard joins me in the entertainment as we take lungfulls of the Californian Gum from het Gelderse. Boom boom! It is a lovely smooth smoke, just like a bucket but without the water splashing everywhere. I find myself floating around the room, drifting in and out of the real world.

My mind turns to the no doubt imminent arrival of DLN and some demonic dab type damage. But no meet up happens and it is time to jump the nightbus back to the hollowed out volcano layer.

All in all a pretty good first day. Roll on Saturday!

We were assuredly there at the same time (yet again) I had seen your last post a bit too late I reckon.

How long are you in town for?
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Mr Incognito wrote: Fri 26th Jan 2018 05:40 pm
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Fri 26th Jan 2018 01:29 pm What's the meetup codeword this time?
The revolution will not be televised.
Reply: Resistance is futile.
:lol:
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

Until Monday. I was in between 11 and midnight, wearing a tshirt that said "The revolution will not be televised" and expected you to walk up to me and say "Resistance is futile!"

Today I am masquerading as a member of the Peoples Front of Judea. Codeword is "Splitters!"
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

Aah YoYo. My little oasis of sanity in a mad world. A bag each of Lavender and Northern Lights and a mint tea. €12.50. And I get to sit at a nice table on a stable chair!

The Lavender rolls and smokes beautifully. Its dry enough to burn easily, oily enough to just smoulder in the end of the joint. It has a slightly sweet flowery taste to it - a touch of the Parma violets I used to have a love hate relationship with as a child! And a lovely mellow floaty high. Yum.
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

And the Northern Lights smokes and rolls just right too. A spicy rich taste to it. A hint of liquorice, the salty kind.

Great tea.

Oh yes, and Blue Cheese is off the menu!

Laters.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Mr Incognito wrote: Sat 27th Jan 2018 12:06 pm Oh yes, and Blue Cheese is off the menu!
Thanks for checking man, that's a shame!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

From YoYo I head townwards, getting lunch and a series of snacks as I go. I had already been to Speakeasy on thre way, picking up some amnesia weed 2.5g for €20 and a piece of Lemon Ice Hash which was €10 for a gramme. The latter comes in a bit of parchment. Looks intriguing.....

And after YoYo comes a buy and fly at Johnny where I got some Green Magic Block and some Super Sticky Ice.

Then on to Mr K to smoke some of this stash. I get a wee bit of their african outdoor weed€4 and a chunk of Mature Kush hash €10. That gets sunk in a warmup spliff before I get the Bukket out and load it up with that super sticky stuff from Johnny. I float back to Incognito Towers for a wee crash.....

Apparently I floated past Black Star where I went for the Blackstar Special outdoor weed and a bit of Tbisla from their new slimmed down and tarted up menu. About half the range they used to stock - a good idea if you ask me!

Now i'm rested and refreshed and contemplating a return to the Batcave through the night rain.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Mr Incognito wrote: Sat 27th Jan 2018 08:38 pm From YoYo I head townwards, getting lunch and a series of snacks as I go. I had already been to Speakeasy on thre way, picking up some amnesia weed 2.5g for €20 and a piece of Lemon Ice Hash which was €10 for a gramme. The latter comes in a bit of parchment. Looks intriguing.....

And after YoYo comes a buy and fly at Johnny where I got some Green Magic Block and some Super Sticky Ice.

Then on to Mr K to smoke some of this stash. I get a wee bit of their african outdoor weed€4 and a chunk of Mature Kush hash €10. That gets sunk in a warmup spliff before I get the Bukket out and load it up with that super sticky stuff from Johnny. I float back to Incognito Towers for a wee crash.....

Apparently I floated past Black Star where I went for the Blackstar Special outdoor weed and a bit of Tbisla from their new slimmed down and tarted up menu. About half the range they used to stock - a good idea if you ask me!

Now i'm rested and refreshed and contemplating a return to the Batcave through the night rain.
Cave for a cheeky Sunday Roast this fine afternoon?
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

Sounds like a plan. I'll be there at 3 - beard. Green coat. Revolution not being televised.