It's been a while, but here I come.

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Skull_Kid1888

It's been a while, but here I come.

Post by Skull_Kid1888 »

8 hours till my flight departs from Glasgow International, I would say that I can't wait but to be honest I'm more concerned about the lack of sleep, I aim to leave my flat by 4am. I booked this trip about 3 weeks ago, a spur of the moment decision, been looking forward to it ever since.

Due to various circumstances I haven't been able to visit Mokum for the last 18 months or so, in fact circumstances have ensured I haven't really been away at all other than a few lost weekends at my ex girlfriend’s place in Ayr (the Scottish Riviera). I need a break big time and I'm fucked if I ain't going to have it.

I'm kind of on a budget but I managed a flight for -£100 and a bed In a hostel @€50 (3 nights) so here I come! Prior to the last 18 months I have been a frequent visitor, and always planned on writing a trip report but never got round to it. I have also immensely enjoyed so many travelogues on the forum over the years and garnered so much helpful information that I think it’s about time I put a little something back….So here we go!!!

Flight leaves at 6 so on my bike for a 40 minute cycle to the airport at around 4. Scheduled down at Schipol for 8.45, so should be striding out of Centraal before 10am. Plan is to enjoy a smoke until such time as I feel the inclination to wander over to Star Bikes to sort out my transport for the weekend. Aim to head towards the hostel(The Train Lodge at Sloterdijk station) mid afternoon, check in then back out till whenever. I plan to update throughout the trip and hopefully include some photos if I manage to set up an image hosting app. Anyway, off to get packed...updates to follow.

It's all about THC for me.
OneHighMofo

Re: It's been a while, but here I come.

Post by OneHighMofo »

Have a cracking trip dude - keep us posted :)
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Enjoy man, it's always that much sweeter after an extended absence :D
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Skull_Kid1888

Post by Skull_Kid1888 »

Thanks Guys, I can taste it already :D
It's all about THC for me.
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Have Fun :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Devore

Post by Devore »

Have a blast mate!!

Let us know how things are looking out there!!
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

Wondering how Sir Skull is making out, looks like a typical liquid sunshine day in Holland today.

:mrgreen: I have a suspicion he's having a blast :mrgreen:

The 'no time to write' trips are the best
He who tries to shine dims his own light
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

I always have high expectations for a live report or daily updates. I typically keep it going for 1 day, then get lost having fun in AMS.