first day off work for a month

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Frankie_cheeseboy ;)

Re: first day off work for a month

Post by Frankie_cheeseboy ;) »

Awesome report man, voyagers and coffeshop amsterdam are probably 2 of my go to places in amsterdam (ones closest to the train station anyway). I will have to make a pilgramage down to noon one time, remember it being the main hangout during a 5 nighter in '07 not been there since. How much was the train to france n back dude?

DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Frankie_cheeseboy ;) wrote: Fri 13th Apr 2018 02:31 am Awesome report man, voyagers and coffeshop amsterdam are probably 2 of my go to places in amsterdam (ones closest to the train station anyway). I will have to make a pilgramage down to noon one time, remember it being the main hangout during a 5 nighter in '07 not been there since. How much was the train to france n back dude?
to be honest, i was very much the passenger seat, he booked the hotel train and made all the plans, infact now you remind me hes still got my passport haha

i know the 2 of us did it for less than 300 between us, thats fuel, train and that lovley hotel.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Frankie_cheeseboy ;)

Post by Frankie_cheeseboy ;) »

DjShaggy wrote: Fri 13th Apr 2018 09:16 am
Frankie_cheeseboy ;) wrote: Fri 13th Apr 2018 02:31 am Awesome report man, voyagers and coffeshop amsterdam are probably 2 of my go to places in amsterdam (ones closest to the train station anyway). I will have to make a pilgramage down to noon one time, remember it being the main hangout during a 5 nighter in '07 not been there since. How much was the train to france n back dude?
to be honest, i was very much the passenger seat, he booked the hotel train and made all the plans, infact now you remind me hes still got my passport haha

i know the 2 of us did it for less than 300 between us, thats fuel, train and that lovley hotel.
Wow thats pretty good price-wise, I have a mate who dosen't really like flying so would be cool to do that one day.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Frankie_cheeseboy ;) wrote: Fri 13th Apr 2018 01:30 pm
DjShaggy wrote: Fri 13th Apr 2018 09:16 am

Wow thats pretty good price-wise, I have a mate who dosen't really like flying so would be cool to do that one day.
if you get the 1am channel tunnel your in france at 2:30 their time, which is just right to drive to dam and be there for 7 which is most shops opening times. its like they thought it all through for us!
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Living in Pennsylvania I don’t have the option to drive :( I have taken the train from London to Amsterdam 8) however if we (wife and I) did drive we would end up in Amsterdam at 7pm not 7am because we would get lost in sightseeing :lol:
Thanks for sharing I like reading about the traveling as well as the bud :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
mdhfc

Post by mdhfc »

Cracking report. Big fan of FM. How's the member's area? I like that the main floor is spacious/well aired. Dealer is really a really friendly bloke too. Has become my go-to hang-out when in town since Rookies got too busy for my tastes.

While I'm on the subject, not a huge fan of the Rookies revamp - décor is one thing but where did all the friendly staff go? I digress...
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Willjay wrote: Fri 13th Apr 2018 06:19 pm Living in Pennsylvania I don’t have the option to drive :( I have taken the train from London to Amsterdam 8) however if we (wife and I) did drive we would end up in Amsterdam at 7pm not 7am because we would get lost in sightseeing :lol:
Thanks for sharing I like reading about the traveling as well as the bud :mrgreen:
litterally nothing to see untill about 30 mins before dam, then the sun started to rise!
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

mdhfc wrote: Sat 14th Apr 2018 03:23 am Cracking report. Big fan of FM. How's the member's area? I like that the main floor is spacious/well aired. Dealer is really a really friendly bloke too. Has become my go-to hang-out when in town since Rookies got too busy for my tastes.

While I'm on the subject, not a huge fan of the Rookies revamp - décor is one thing but where did all the friendly staff go? I digress...
its cool down there, basically an extention to the rest of the shop. just had the sofa's re-upholstered too :thumbup: