My ACD 420 Induction

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
macky

Re: My ACD 420 Induction

Post by macky »

Kermit wrote: Sat 28th Apr 2018 10:43 pm Nice write up, thanks for sharing, I am a tricky one to pin down and tbh I didn't spend much time with the forum members out this trip, I done Haarlem and the boat then spent my time trawling coffeeshops.

Maybe next time 8)
Trawling CS ,Seems like something a member of a Coffeeshop forum would do 8)
Was nice to finely meet you

RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

OneHighMofo wrote: Thu 26th Apr 2018 09:08 pm Cheers for the write up dude - enjoyed hearing your side of the tale and it was lovely to meet you albeit briefly. Think that was the least amount of time I've ever spent in Coffeeshops during a Dam trip!
I think the weather demanded more outdoor time. Was great to meet you too, I think lack of a bike and little time in Batavia meant we didn't get to chat much, hope to see you again!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

macky wrote: Sat 28th Apr 2018 11:42 pm
Kermit wrote: Sat 28th Apr 2018 10:43 pm Nice write up, thanks for sharing, I am a tricky one to pin down and tbh I didn't spend much time with the forum members out this trip, I done Haarlem and the boat then spent my time trawling coffeeshops.

Maybe next time 8)
:lol: well said Macky!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Devore

Post by Devore »

Great write up RoMoney.

Was great to meet you and listen to your tales of NI politics.

Your joint rolling was an awesome sight to behold! Had me spanked left right and centre!
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Maybe next time 8)
Would have been nice to have more of a chat but I don't drink or hang out in pubs and that's the way you was heading,so sorry about that.

And I guess you would expect a member of an Amsterdam coffee shop forum to trawl coffee shops, well at least we would think that. :wink: :lol:
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Kermit wrote: Mon 30th Apr 2018 06:50 pm

Maybe next time 8)
Would have been nice to have more of a chat but I don't drink or hang out in pubs and that's the way you was heading,so sorry about that.

And I guess you would expect a member of an Amsterdam coffee shop forum to trawl coffee shops, well at least we would think that. :wink: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shells sink. Dreams float.