420 Respect Tour 2018

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Kermit

420 Respect Tour 2018

Post by Kermit »

:mrgreen: Aka "Ugly Bald Old Man (you missed out Fat) 2018 Tour" :wink: :lol: Bitch

1st off my apologies for a late report, life's hectic at the moment.

So 420 is upon us again but this one was a special one. This one was for a Member of the forum I have never met, sounds crazy to some but to me I felt I knew him through his written words.

The few days I spent in town weather wise was nothing short of Amazing, I missed many of the outings due to my arrival time but managed Haarlem and The boat trip. Both were thoroughly enjoyed although more time in Haarlem would have been nice. I managed to meet a few members from the forum, and a good bunch of typical ACD stoners. Always good to see Andy and Danny at Voyagers , which was Homebase this trip.
Overall the weed was pretty poor quality this trip, hash faired better but could have been stronger. So overall a good trip but drugs could have been better.

Voyagers Sour Casey was probably the best bud/value i selfishly consumed.

Het Ballonnetje easily the best coffeeshop experience in the Dam this trip.

Hash wise I like it soft and plenty in town, GG block at Boer, pinnapple hash from Tweed and Lemon hash from Old Church.

Respect to all the ACD members I met, Dam good bunch of stoners.
Just the one pic, guessing X might mark a spot. Respect!!

And finally for Team ACD 2018 , if your neighbour comes knocking, try not to stab them to death. Gives weed a bad name😉

Until my next trip I bid you farewell, we'll really I am gonna pull myself off to the thought of our lovely Jess being a bird. :shock: :wink: :lol:

Peace

Willjay

Re: 420 Respect Tour 2018

Post by Willjay »

Thanks for sharing :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
macky

Post by macky »

Glad you had fun,nice to meet finally 8) Thinking Nov, or New Years for next visit?
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed it.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Thanks for reading, It was a huge trip report but decided to edit it down. Due to the current bickering on here I thought best not to speak of people I met.
Again thanks for taking the time.
macky wrote: Sat 16th Jun 2018 11:58 pm Glad you had fun,nice to meet finally 8) Thinking Nov, or New Years for next visit?
I would go for New Year personally, Nov is crap since the old crew stopped going, think you will enjoy new year a lot more.

Peace and have a good party out in 🇨🇦 :mrgreen:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Lovin' that subtitle! :lol:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Until my next trip I bid you farewell, we'll really I am gonna pull myself off to the thought of our lovely Jess being a bird. :shock: :wink: :lol:
Brooo it's too early, I just spit my coffee out like a goddamn fire-eater! 😂😂😂 :lol: :lol: :lol: