The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2018

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
kushola

Re: The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2018

Post by kushola »

Mackey let me know if I can get a badge lol dunno what
They are but I’ve been to T&T even went to Haarlem and zndvoort. Either way I’m just coming to enjoy the freedom and free spirits as well! Miss everyone!

macky

Post by macky »

kushola wrote: Fri 23rd Feb 2018 08:16 pm Mackey let me know if I can get a badge lol dunno what
They are but I’ve been to T&T even went to Haarlem and zndvoort. Either way I’m just coming to enjoy the freedom and free spirits as well! Miss everyone!
Not to worry brother ,as Lemming says all are welcome. It,s just seems the Boat is getting full and do not wish to make promises I may not be able to keep.
JayBee420

Post by JayBee420 »

macky wrote: Wed 21st Feb 2018 03:43 pm As for badges when pictures go up I get messages and requests from people never heard of before ….pep,s love there swag :D
That's probably aimed at me, sorry didn't realise. I guessed they we're name badges for the T and T's. As people we're asking for them I just thought it was necessary for me to ask for one as I wanted to join you guys at batava and the T and T's.
macky

Post by macky »

Forget about the badges ..everyone gets one ,,It,s space on boat we don,t have :D
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

macky wrote: Sat 24th Feb 2018 12:22 am Forget about the badges ..everyone gets one ,,It,s space on boat we don,t have :D
The Overflow is welcome to join me at Utopia for a T&T ((AKA, toke and slag you bastards off for leaving us all behind :lol: :wink: )) whilst you kids enjoy pissing around on the water :D
matty223

Post by matty223 »

macky wrote: Sat 24th Feb 2018 12:22 am Forget about the badges ..everyone gets one ,,It,s space on boat we don,t have :D

Macky if someone wants my spot , no worries they can have it,,ive done the canals a few times

Matty
macky

Post by macky »

Kermit wrote: Sat 24th Feb 2018 02:48 am
The Overflow is welcome to join me at Utopia for a T&T ((AKA, toke and slag you bastards off for leaving us all behind :lol: :wink: )) whilst you kids enjoy pissing around on the water :D
Your on the boat just no room for Miss Piggy :D
Maybe you would like to set up Tand T after boat for Utopia?
macky

Post by macky »

matty223 wrote: Sat 24th Feb 2018 11:29 am

Macky if someone wants my spot , no worries they can have it,,ive done the canals a few times

Matty
Not to worry my wife beat you to it ,your good :D
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

If you aint been before thursday.how about haarlem(willie indica)CS crawl?leave midday?thursday the 19th good chance to get some rosin for the boat trip.
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

I’m no longer tentative, I’m now fully booked up,s slight change of dates I’m now going to be in Amsterdam 16-23 April.
Drugsbunny

Post by Drugsbunny »

Smirks wrote: Mon 26th Feb 2018 10:19 am I’m no longer tentative, I’m now fully booked up,s slight change of dates I’m now going to be in Amsterdam 16-23 April.

Excellent! :)
Herb!
Take happiness with the heartache, go through life wearing a smile.
grandmasterblake

Post by grandmasterblake »

Hello everyone,

I have no idea who anyone is and no one knows me but I'm pretty sure it was fate that I booked my flight from the 17th - 24th of April so I could come hang out with you guys. I'll probably be the only person rolling Backwoods & Dutch Masters but it's in celebration for my friend who passed away. And are you guys referring to a canal boat ride that you can smoke on? If it's any room please sign me up!
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Hellos grandmasterblake, and welcome! :D There will definitely be plenty of opportunities to join 8n the fun and madness that is the ACD 420 gathering. The smoke boat tour (indeed a canal going boat where you can smoke) is to our knowledge full...

It should maybe be reiterated that the smoke boat tour this year is planned as a memorial cruise for our friend, the late great Spidergawd who very sadly passed last year, might be a bit odd for those of you who didn't know him to join that particular event. Maybe a second smoke boat tour could be an idea for you guys not on the.memorial cruise, or you could sign up for one of the scheduled public tours (do a take over :D )...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

macky wrote: Sat 24th Feb 2018 11:39 am
Kermit wrote: Sat 24th Feb 2018 02:48 am
Your on the boat just no room for Miss Piggy :D
Maybe you would like to set up Tand T after boat for Utopia?
My bad, forgot the boat was the memorial cruise, was willing to free the seat up but under the circumstances I am thankful for having secured one.😎
grandmasterblake

Post by grandmasterblake »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Mon 26th Feb 2018 04:15 pm Hellos grandmasterblake, and welcome! :D There will definitely be plenty of opportunities to join 8n the fun and madness that is the ACD 420 gathering. The smoke boat tour (indeed a canal going boat where you can smoke) is to our knowledge full...

It should maybe be reiterated that the smoke boat tour this year is planned as a memorial cruise for our friend, the late great Spidergawd who very sadly passed last year, might be a bit odd for those of you who didn't know him to join that particular event. Maybe a second smoke boat tour could be an idea for you guys not on the.memorial cruise, or you could sign up for one of the scheduled public tours (do a take over :D )...
Thanks for having me! I was looking into the http://www.smokeboat.com/ for my friend and I. Hopefully after 4/20 I can still ride on one. And all condolences to Spidergawd, I already understand how much this means to the forum and would never impede on that for the people who knew him.