Looking for travelers for a coffee shop crawl in Amsterdam feb. 22nd - March 9th

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
TheNetflixBandit

Looking for travelers for a coffee shop crawl in Amsterdam feb. 22nd - March 9th

Post by TheNetflixBandit »

I will be flying into Amsterdam on the 22nd and staying till March 9th. I will actually be staying in zelhem and plan to update as many reviews of places I can outside of Amsterdam, my main focus is places without review or old ones. But while in Amsterdam itself I'd like to just go from place to place sampling as much as I can. If anyone is in Amsterdam during my trip I'd have no problem meeting up anytime and going on an adventure. I rented a car and have no set plans besides flying in and then out of the country. I've never been to the Netherlands so company would be cool.

P.s.while on my trip I'm looking to buy a decent table top vaporizer (volvano). And I'm also looking for the best space cakes and hash to be found, as well as mushrooms and or truffles.

FlyByNite

Re: Looking for travelers for a coffee shop crawl in Amsterdam feb. 22nd - March 9th

Post by FlyByNite »

Check out the February and March Whos In Town pages, you are posted on them.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... ary.htm#22

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... 3March.htm

Any nice new menu pictures you can get will be much appreciated.
Always ask first, better told no than thrown out. Email them to CoffeeshopMenus@gmail.com. Please include shop, date, and how you would like it credited.

Enjoy
FlyByNite - Travel preference, not business practice
Coffeeshop Menus - Let your Mouse do the walking
TheNetflixBandit

Re: Looking for travelers for a coffee shop crawl in Amsterdam feb. 22nd - March 9th

Post by TheNetflixBandit »

Any nice new menu pictures you can get will be much appreciated.
Always ask first, better told no than thrown out. Email them to CoffeeshopMenus@gmail.com. Please include shop, date, and how you would like it credited.

Thanks man, yea I was hoping on updating some of the menus pics as well. I'll be sure to do what I can.