LLMReb XIII Trip - July 1 - 5; July 13-15

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
LLMReb

LLMReb XIII Trip - July 1 - 5; July 13-15

Post by LLMReb »

I'm finally getting back to AMS with the family one last time with the wife and little man before baby #2 comes along this Fall. Very excited.

July 1 - 5; July 13-15. We will hang out in AMS for a few days, then a trip over to Italy, then back to AMS for a day or two to fly back to the States.

I'll post much more now that I am looking forward to a return. I've been a bit bummed out since my XII trip b/c I just did not think I'd make it back to AMS this year, so I took a hiatus from the board b/c every time I read this board, I miss AMS more and more. Now I have a mere 128 days until arrival!

Looking forward to the visit and build up.

Willjay

Re: LLMReb XIII Trip - July 1 - 5; July 13-15

Post by Willjay »

Your going to miss the BriggsFarm Blues Festival this year :) but if your in the Pisa area of Italy try to find the band “Betta Blues Society” they we’re finalists in th IBC this year 8)
Have fun :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

I'm going to make it to that festival soon! I saved the flyer you gave me last year.
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

LLMReb wrote: Thu 22nd Feb 2018 11:27 pm I'm going to make it to that festival soon! I saved the flyer you gave me last year.
Festivals are the most fun with kids when they can dance enjoy your travels, what part of Italy are you going to?
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

LLMReb wrote: Thu 22nd Feb 2018 04:58 pmJuly 1 - 5; July 13-15
Posted on the July Whos In Town page.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Willjay wrote: Fri 23rd Feb 2018 12:24 am
LLMReb wrote: Thu 22nd Feb 2018 11:27 pm I'm going to make it to that festival soon! I saved the flyer you gave me last year.
Festivals are the most fun with kids when they can dance enjoy your travels, what part of Italy are you going to?
Florence

The little man enjoys festivals for sure. Took him to Voodoo Fest in NOLA. Crested Butte music fest, too.
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

http://www.bettabluessociety.com/

Check them out if you can 8)

Florence is a great city, did you know there’s a documented symptoms of art over dose from being in that magical city :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Cannabis Cup is on 13-15th, so may see you there! :)

https://www.cannabiscup.com/amsterdam/
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Willjay wrote: Fri 23rd Feb 2018 07:55 pm
Florence is a great city, did you know there’s a documented symptoms of art over dose from being in that magical city :mrgreen:
Ah, Stendahl Syndrome (otherwise known as Florence Syndrome or hyperkulturemia), which can also be triggered by other stimuli than art hanging in "the offices", e.g. the stunning Tuscan landscape, the magnificent view that is Palazzo Vecchio in the golden afternoon sun, the breathtaking splendor of Il Duomo or (even further afield) the awesome views of the city from piaza Michelangelo... :D

Not a listed ("recognized") disorder, but apparently gaining (a bit of) serious attention in academia over the last few years, always thought it was an excuse used when having accidentally indulged a bit too much on a couple of bottles of Brunello! :lol:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Fri 16th Mar 2018 04:59 pm
Willjay wrote: Fri 23rd Feb 2018 07:55 pm
Ah, Stendahl Syndrome (otherwise known as Florence Syndrome or hyperkulturemia), which can also be triggered by other stimuli than art hanging in "the offices", e.g. the stunning Tuscan landscape, the magnificent view that is Palazzo Vecchio in the golden afternoon sun, the breathtaking splendor of Il Duomo or (even further afield) the awesome views of the city from piaza Michelangelo... :D

Not a listed ("recognized") disorder, but apparently gaining (a bit of) serious attention in academia over the last few years, always thought it was an excuse used when having accidentally indulged a bit too much on a couple of bottles of Brunello! :lol:
Sounds like you have had a episode :lol: :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Quite a few, and all to blame on Brunello, Chianti classics and such evil doers ;)
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol: