Cheap quiet place not far from a coffee shop where I can stay around Amsterdam ?

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
AdvisorExpertT

Cheap quiet place not far from a coffee shop where I can stay around Amsterdam ?

Post by AdvisorExpertT »

Hello,

After landing at Amsterdam airport I want to find a room in a quiet area not far from airport, but not in the city centre.

Do you know if there a small village near Schipoll airport or anywhere where it's easy to go by bus or taxi ?

Actually I should first find where are located coffee shops around the airport, and then look for a room around, so do you know where I can find a list of coffee shops at +- 20 kms from airport ?

Thank you for all your ideas and experience.

choppermike

Re: Cheap quiet place not far from a coffee shop where I can stay around Amsterdam ?

Post by choppermike »

+/- 20k from airport gives you a choice of circa 200 shops. All of AMS, Haarlem, Zaandvoort and lots more. Browse around the site , look at the maps.

Hoofddorp is close to Schipol with two shops.
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
AdvisorExpertT

Re: Cheap quiet place not far from a coffee shop where I can stay around Amsterdam ?

Post by AdvisorExpertT »

choppermike wrote: Sun 25th Mar 2018 02:50 pm +/- 20k from airport gives you a choice of circa 200 shops. All of AMS, Haarlem, Zaandvoort and lots more. Browse around the site , look at the maps.

Hoofddorp is close to Schipol with two shops.

Thank you, but I want to avoid amsterdam center and I would prefer to be outside the city.

I will look for Hoofddorp, thank you.