One night only (23rd/24th)

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Frankie_cheeseboy ;)

One night only (23rd/24th)

Post by Frankie_cheeseboy ;) »

Hi peeps, less than 3 weeks until I'll be on my second trip to the Netherlands this year (first was between 6-9 March). This time will be unique in a couple of ways as this will be the shortest stay I've had in Holland in the 13 1/2 years of coming back and also this time I'll be accompanied by a first-timer :mrgreen:
We'll be staying in Haarlem and will be meeting another mate and his missus who arrive the day before and are the original reason I made plans so soon after my last trip. It was on his birthday (day after I got home) that he told me we were a month out :lol: . I subsequently got the dates of their trip so i could sort time off work etc.
Things got even better when I told the guy whose never been about it just in casual convo and a few days later he lets me know hes had the go ahead from his wife to go! Looking forward to teaching someone the ways of Dutch coffeeshop culture :lol:
Roll on 23rd!

Junglist Movement

Re: One night only (23rd/24th)

Post by Junglist Movement »

I love when a first timer is on board!! It's like watching children in Christmas morning on discovering Santa has been.