EX cannabis smoker with lung problem, are good edibles available?

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
dun08032863

EX cannabis smoker with lung problem, are good edibles available?

Post by dun08032863 »

To cut a long story short, I smoked from a very young age and now have early stage lung disease. I've been warned by a doctor to never smoke again and to stay away from passive smoke, I havent smoked now in around 6 or 7 years.

Are good edibles available? I keep seeing the odd pictures floating about of gummy bear edibles.

Fucking hate eating gear but I don't have much of a choice.

thanks

DjShaggy

Re: EX cannabis smoker with lung problem, are good edibles available?

Post by DjShaggy »

the gummie bears that are doing the rounds in the midlands, the distillate ones, are very VERY strong. i mean seriously, dont eat a while pack at once. i smoke 3.5g a day and they kick my arse! highly recommended.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

I personally don’t do eatables but with the new extraction equipment the quality is improving and the doseing getting more accurate 8)

Sorry for your health issues
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

1. Score some bud
2. Decarb the bud.
3. Soak in cocnut oil @180F for 4 hours
4. Make simple chocolates using the now infused coconut oil.

All the best sir.
Shells sink. Dreams float.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

I get the impression that the original poster is looking for advice pertaining to Amsterdam?

If so - forum knowldege dictates that Paradox do the 'strongest' edibles in town. Personally I'd need two or three of those to even feel something but that doesn't mean you will.

The Boeroejongens chain of coffeeshops also do a decent line of edibles and De Kade stocks edibles from a local source that also get decent reviews. Never tried either though.

Ideally - If you're on instagram; you might want to search out 'Deep concentration' who does a fantastic THC (and CBD) infused Agave syrup which is THE TITS. 5ml of that is enough to give anyone a buzz. 10ml is a few hour commitment and anything more than that - get ready to get horizontal unless you have a decent tolerance.

Personally I think I prefer the effects of edibles to consumption by any other means, for me it's more euphoric; longer lasting and comes with a pronounced relaxant effect that I rarely feel from vaping/dabbing/smoking.

Best of luck finding something that meets your needs.