smoking hotels list

Accommodation related topics.
Balou

Re: smoking hotels list

Post by Balou »

KeyMonCha wrote:Two Socks!!!

...Damp ones, with a rubber band around the edge and some wet bog roll... It's a real crappy A-TEAM job when you dont have a spare latex glove(<--- i won't ask? :lol: ).
I have a whole box :shock: Makes it a lot easier when I'm cooking certain foods. Once you get a habanero into a cut on your finger, you'll never forgive yourself!

Peace

Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
MOFOFUNK

Post by MOFOFUNK »

Balou wrote:
KeyMonCha wrote:Two Socks!!!

...Damp ones, with a rubber band around the edge and some wet bog roll... It's a real crappy A-TEAM job when you dont have a spare latex glove(<--- i won't ask? :lol: ).
I have a whole box :shock: Makes it a lot easier when I'm cooking certain foods. Once you get a habanero into a cut on your finger, you'll never forgive yourself!

Peace
Amen to the latex gloves! I use them also for chillis, the one time i didn't i rubbed my eye by mistake and shit did it hurt! Aside from that, i also cut the finger off them and use that to wrap/stink proof my wares before sending them back home or hiding in my suitcase 8)
Trips to dam = 6
CesarJeez

Post by CesarJeez »

KeyMonCha...Haha I like your style....I stayed at Hotel V (definitely NOT smoker friendly) last November and would smoke out of the bathroom window. Stuffed socks in the vent and covered the smoke alarm in the main room. The last night I was there, I went to go smoke and as I opened up the window, I see that the girl in the room next door to me already has her body halfway out the window and she's smoking a cigarette. I tried not to scare her and really quickly gave a low-tone hello, but I basically scared the crap out her, she dropped her smoke to the ground in a paranoid panic, let out a hilarious screech, nearly fell out of the damn window, and slammed her window shut as fast as she could all in about half a second.

Too bad for her....I was going to offer her a few pulls.
Trips to the 'dam: 5 ('02,'10,'11,'14, '24)
sensismiler

Post by sensismiler »

hotel abba say smoking is allowed on their website.. not been there though

''We are a smoker-friendly environment, so you can enjoy your Amsterdam experience to the fullest!''

also hotel de stern were fine with us smoking.. but i wouldnt reccomend you to stay here. proper sh*thole
semo40

Post by semo40 »

NH Museum Quarter has smoking rooms. We had an upgrade non-smoking room but hotel staff pointed us to a balcony next to the elevator overlooking the courtyard. The wife smoked cigs and we both smoked weed and hash there - no problems. Did try to be as discrete as possible.
jayo

Post by jayo »

we stayed at the albus grand hotel near rembrantsplein, had a room on the ground floor with a door to a "balcony". smoked in the rooms with no trouble at all. nice, no frills hotel with friendly staff. great location also i thought, worth checking out.
light dat shit, smoke dat shit, paaaaass dat shit
sickrps13

Post by sickrps13 »

have just confirmed that Voyagers is a non smoking hotel, weed or ciggys due to fire risk. :shock:
Irreal

Post by Irreal »

The WestCord Art Hotel 3 and 4 Star get some Smoking rooms too.

On easytobook.com you will be able to find a "smokers deluxe" pack if you're booking right in advance!

Great hotel and great rooms!

Smoked pipe over five days together with a girl all night and all day got NO problems on NO time!
Ich frage sie ob es richtig ist das sie vor 14 Tagen aufgehört haben ihre Frau zu verprügeln? ;D
Loch1981

Post by Loch1981 »

Hotel rookies previously hotel uptown allows smoking weed and tobacco. Have stayed here for that reason on my past few stays had a few too many bad experiences before :( bonus is they have a CS too had some beautiful blue cheese last week :)).
sellvegas

Post by sellvegas »

i stayed at the winston one year smoked a bunch in the room - one of the hotel guests left something smoking/burning while taking a shower and set off the fire alarm while i was shrooming it was so trippy - they were all yeling running down the hall (the staff) talkinga bout how he locked the door while leaving something smoking and showering or something and the fire dept was on the way - super crazy
StillSmokin

Post by StillSmokin »

Thought might as well add this one to the topic as it's not in the list:
Amsterhome

Six of us rented one from Amsterhome.com for a long weekend (March 2011) and they were fine with us smoking in the apartment.
Largefella

Post by Largefella »

Any info on Hotel Nadia, near the Westerkerk?

Reviews online seem to imply smoking is fine - seems you can ask to have a "smoking room".....?

Do I dare assume.....
...as Sinatra once sang, Doobee doobee dooo....
iddsy40

Post by iddsy40 »

i havent seen the hotel hortus on these pages,good little hostel that allows smoking in rooms and has a common area to chill out in.also going to be staying in the liberty hotel on the singel this year which also has the same :D
mdhfc

Post by mdhfc »

more of an update than an addition

emailed the old quarter and the old nickel this week regarding a room and both confirmed smoking allowed in rooms
FinestSmokerz

Post by FinestSmokerz »

hey guys

i have just ebooked a hotel room, in de pijp because of their name BED and Cofee.
i have found them on Hostelworld.com Where they say Smoker friendly.

BED AND COFEE lol If they dont allow to smoke weed in this hotel where they keep saying just in front of OCEAN.... i kill myself lol

i was a but worried about not beeing able to smoke weed...... so i call them without telling i have already booked ( we never know). And they reply that they dont care of smoking weed in room, they just ask to open window and make sur it does not smell in halls.

so i do recommend this hotel where hey close eyes on smoking weed in room

BED and Cofee
Rustenburger straat 427 NL

situated in De PijP
===="SHARE THE LOVE AND THE PASSION BRO"====