Cheap hotel in eindhoven for 1 night

Accommodation related topics.
Bob2

Cheap hotel in eindhoven for 1 night

Post by Bob2 »

need a cheap hotel in eindhoven for 1 night. ideally with a balcony, and if possible close to a coffeeshop (wall/pink) can you help me

Bob2

Re: Cheap hotel in eindhoven for 1 night

Post by Bob2 »

so found a stunning really cheap hotel with some balcony rooms, less than a minute from pink and about 3 mins from cassa blanca and 10 mins from new wave. found a great place for dinner too called de burger looks exactly what i was looking for. found a place called pastry world or city so many high quality sweets and desserts,but 25 mins away (sod that). now looking for a good free place to visit as well as a paid one. also have you been to pink, new wave or cassa blanca???
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Have been in town mid of this August, even two times. Wrote down a guide but unfortunately got lost during server problems of this forum(haven't saved all content unluckily otherwise I would have loaded it up again).

Well, went to Eindhoven years regulary before the damn Wietpas so know all shops and visited them all in August again.
My top three are still The Wall for moroccan hashish(Cristal(10€)and Cristal Royal(12), both recommended! They have a reputation for weed as well but not much choice and special), Pink(mostly for wiet and hanging out these days, was the same menu on as the latest on coffeeshopmenus. I had that Underdawg OG and found it nice enough)and perhaps Eurogarden.
In your case I'd check out Apotheker(something unusual on every now and then)and New Wave(also for hanging around). Have been to Casa Blanca both times lately after years and found their classic moroccans(two varieties, 8€+10€) to be good value compared to rest of town(better stay off their weed though)

Saw your post only now so hope it's not too late, Stuart, sorry. Enjoy your stay in town and report back if possible!

In January city council of Eindhoven is discussing the Wietpas again since it's only dropped until then. Hope they'll dump it forever(and hope again Tilburg will soon follow :evil: :lol: )and I'll visit again for sure :mrgreen: !
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

thanks Jesscass for the info. thought i was talking to myself for abit there!! found some nice places only planning to do a cheap trip 3 coffeeshops i think, ill add Apotheker you and papi both recommend it. might go to wall as well its near a place mate will like (eindhoven RLD)
did you visit any places whilst their and finally did you come across some nice pastry shops or dessert shop (i get munchies)..

Yeah odds on eindhoven will stick selling to tourists fingers crossed breda and tilburg too. will anyone be in eindhoven 8th-9th january for a toke & talk??
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

You should definitely pay The Wall a visit! As far as I remember they only had Amnesia and Super Silver Haze(both 12€)on and two others for 9€ but the Quality is quite good for Eindhoven. I only come for their moroccan(prefer Cristal for 10€ myself)which alone is worth the trip as best in Eindhoven but had weed in the past every now and then.
Yes, Red Light District and also coffeeshop Meetpoint(ok enough place)is nearby as well.

Next to it there is a kebap place which was mentioned somewhere on here but haven't tried that one and doesn't look too special. There is another one nearby but can't give you much advice when it comes to food in general but I'd take a look around city centre and perhaps Stratumseind(famous for ist pubs)for pastry Shops/bakeries(now I remember you were on about Foodhallen in Amsterdam, too :wink: ).

Enjoy!