Drugs monitor issues Warning on Dangerous Superman ‘ecstasy'

Papi

Re: Drugs monitor issues Warning on Dangerous Superman ‘ecst

Post by Papi »

Holy shit, I saw the same ones in Poland 2 days ago being sold as "new year's kicker" straight from dam.

Thx for info eddie, gonna tell mates not to try it.

Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
j-smoker

Post by j-smoker »

Its because of things like this I wouldn't take pills these days. Pure tested mdma only for me.

PMMA is particularly dangerous due to big potency difference and a much slower onset. Many of the deaths it causes are due to people taking more when they think the initial dose was not enough, usually takes around 2hr to "come up" on. There is a big difference in potency, an average e has say around 150mg mdma. PMMA starts showing effects as low as 10mg in some individuals .

there have been several clusters of deaths with bad batches of pills across the globe in recent years, PMMA has been the culprit a few times. I suspect that as the content of PMMA in the pills matches expected mdma that its a mix up somewhere in the supply chain and whoever made them thought they had mdma. Otherwise they could have produced a much greater number of effective pills.

MDMA in its pure form and with sensible use is safe. The endless list of analogue chemicals being used in its place are at best less safe and at worst deadly. Its a shame that testing of pills has not become part of the solution and in many cases closed down. For me if the goal is "harm reduction" then there should be a facility near or in nightclubs for on the spot testing.

Over the years iv had a few dodge pills. Some with bzp, some DOM,2cb, ethylone, methylone, amphetamines, and cocktails of god knows what. Once me and some friends had something that I suspect was PMMA. We took one each about an hour or so before going out, after being in the club for a fair bit we had a couple of drinks and cursed our bad luck at getting dud pills. The rest of the night was a bit of a blur to say the least but I was more out of it than I have ever been in my life. The same for my friends. Much more than having too much e , we were all in some kind of supercharged hyped up state but convinced we were not. A dangerous combination. After scaring the life out of anyone on the dance floor, and tearing the club up we headed homeward. Only when we stepped outside did we realise just how fucked we were. We all suffered for the night of fun, no matter how much Valium I took I couldn't sleep for three days, at times I thought my head was going to burst . I was in a total mess and had to fake flu to get a couple of weeks off work. One of my friends was off longer, another never would take a pill again.
We cant stop here this is bat country
CloudMaster

Post by CloudMaster »

"http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-30658794

http://www.bbc.co.uk - 2 January 2015 Last updated at 16:57

Suffolk ecstasy deaths: Police probe Telford death link

Three people in Suffolk have died over the past few days after taking drugs from a suspected dangerous batch of ecstasy

A suspected drugs death in Shropshire may be linked to a dangerous batch of ecstasy feared responsible for the deaths of three men in Suffolk.

The 27-year-old man was found at a property in Woodside Road in Ketley, Telford, on New Year's Day.

West Mercia Police believe his death could be the result of taking the drug, which is described as being red with the Superman "S" logo.

Three similar deaths are being investigated by Suffolk Police.

'Superman' Dutch link

The deaths, of three men aged in their 20s, are thought to be the result of taking ecstasy.

One man, named locally as labourer John Hocking, 20, died after being found "seriously unwell" at an address in Rendlesham, Suffolk, on Thursday morning.

Shortly afterwards, Suffolk Police were called to reports of two other men falling ill.

One died, while the other remains in hospital.

Detectives have said they believe there may be a link with the death of another man at an address in Ipswich on Christmas Eve.

West Mercia police urged the public to be "extra vigilant" and to be aware drugs could be part of an "illegal dangerous batch".

The "Superman" logo drugs have been linked to pills with a similar appearance found in circulation in the Netherlands last month.

'Avoid temptation'

They contained a large concentration of PMMA, a substance with ecstasy-like effects but which is slower-acting than MDMA, traditionally the main component of the tablets.

Their slower effect causes people to take more of the pills because they think the drug is not working.

West Mercia Det Ch Insp Sean Paley said people should avoid the temptation to take drugs.

"You don't know what they are made of or where they have come from," he said."
CloudMaster

Post by CloudMaster »

"http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-30671300

http://www.bbc.co.uk - 4 January 2015 Last updated at 12:58

Man charged after ecstasy deaths

Police appealed to anyone in possession of the tablet to hand them in without fear of arrest

A man has been charged in connection with three suspected drugs-related deaths in Suffolk.

Adrian Lubecki, 19, from Ipswich, is charged with being concerned in the supply of controlled drugs.

Police believe the deaths of three men in Suffolk and a fourth man in Telford, Shropshire, could be linked to a dangerous batch of ecstasy.

Officers urged anyone in possession of the red triangular pills marked with the Superman "S" logo not to take them.

Mr Lubecki, of St Matthews Street, also faces a charge of possession with intent to supply a Class B drug.

He is due to appear at Ipswich Magistrates' Court on Monday.

Two other men arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of controlled drugs have been released on bail while police inquiries continue.

Two men from Ipswich who died have been named locally as Justas Ropas, 22, and Gediminas Kulokas, 24.

They died on Christmas Eve and New Year's Day.

The deaths of John Hocking, 20, from Rendlesham in Suffolk, and a 27-year-old from Telford, who both died on New Year's Day, have also been linked to the drug.

A fifth man, from Provan Court estate in Ipswich, who was reported as being unwell along with Mr Kulokas, was taken to hospital by air ambulance in a serious condition but is now recovering, police said.

Suffolk Police said a 37-year-old man was taken to Ipswich Hospital when he became "unwell" in the early hours of Sunday and told officers he had taken a "S" marked tablet.

The man, who lives in the town, has since been discharged from hospital.

He had initially been arrested on suspicion of being drunk and disorderly."
nathan420stoner

Post by nathan420stoner »

Dodgy shit, was a bad batch floating about in Northern Ireland bout a year back. think il stick with me green :)
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

nathan420stoner wrote:...think il stick with me green :)
:mrgreen: +1
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

i used to do a lot of e… but man… these last 9 or so years…. i won't touch that shit.

no clue wtf is in it anymore.

back in the day they were good

now, you have no clue wtf are in them.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

dconstrukt wrote:i used to do a lot of e… but man… these last 9 or so years…. i won't touch that shit.

no clue wtf is in it anymore.

back in the day they were good

now, you have no clue wtf are in them.
MOLLY :D
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

lol… you mean a ton of shit you have no clue...
sensismiler

Post by sensismiler »

dconstrukt wrote:lol… you mean a ton of shit you have no clue...
If you test, you know.
Puffpaddy1980

Post by Puffpaddy1980 »

Quazer wrote:
nathan420stoner wrote:...think il stick with me green :)
:mrgreen: +1
make that pluss 2 :mrgreen: