Truffles from Netherlands to UK

__parky

Truffles from Netherlands to UK

Post by __parky »

Hi all,

I am wanting to buy some truffles online from http://www.magictruffles.com. I heard they are the best ones to go for!

Unfortunately truffles are a "Class A" drug in the UK so I'm worried about shipping and worried if I will get into much trouble if the package is pulled up by customs.

Has anyone here had truffles posted from the Netherlands to the UK before?

What's the chances of getting caught?

Cheers :mrgreen:

Ice Pick in Skull

Re: Truffles from Netherlands to UK

Post by Ice Pick in Skull »

I order truffles and mushroom super grow kits from Zamnesia to UK every month.

No issues to date, 2 years.

http://www.zamnesia.com/96-magic-truffles
__parky

Post by __parky »

Ice Pick in Skull wrote:I order truffles and mushroom super grow kits from Zamnesia to UK every month.

No issues to date, 2 years.

http://www.zamnesia.com/96-magic-truffles
Are the ones from Zamnesia good yeah?

What ones do you recommend? I was thinking about going for Atlantis.
Ice Pick in Skull

OK, in terms of a recommendation, it depends on what you seek from the experience :wink:

I use mushrooms and truffles to help prevent cluster headaches so thats my 1st priority, the effects are sometimes a pleasant side dish.

This is what I've noticed so please bear that in mind:

Truffles:
PSILOCYBE TAMPANENSIS
A very "thinking experience", starts off as a visual thing and then your mind goes in to deep thought, have to be a bit careful for this one as it can induce a little paranoia if you are not in the right environment. It's quite fun to share this one with friends, you can share deep conversation.

PSILOCYBE MEXICANA
This one is probably the best beginners truffle I would recommend, not too "thinky" so does not induce paranoia, very light visuals etc, quite a giggle inducing one though.

PSILOCYBE ATLANTIS
Similar to Mexicana but I'd say more potent, a lot more visuals but slightly disorienteering too, feel a little unsteady on your feet, can induce rushes so be prepared for that.

PSILOCYBE PAJARITOS
This is a weird one, again setting is important, your mind tends to flit from one thing to another and you can get a really great closed eye experience with this one, fractals, images, mild hallucinations.

PSILOCYBE HOLLANDIA
These are probably one of the strongest of the truffles I've tried, would say on par with mushrooms, these give you hallucinations, visuals, closed eye effects. I'd say these are pretty close to the effects you can get with some mushrooms.

PSILOCYBE UTOPIA
This one I'd say is also strong, it has uplifting thought effects and great closed eye experience.

Side effects: Truffles taste pretty awful, its hard to describe the taste, somewhere between vinegar and lemons with a nutty aftertaste, its obviously a toxin and some folks have a sore throat/mouth reaction when eating them, grind them up real fine and steep for a short time in hot not boiling water to minimise those possibilities. The other thing I've noticed with truffles is that they can give you a bit of a hangover the next day, headache, dehydrated feeling, keep your fluids topped up as you often don't feel thirsty but your body is trying to remove those toxins by making you urinate excessively.

Mushrooms:
Psilocybe Cubensis "B+" Supa gro kit
This is a strain specific to treating cluster headaches and is the only one I cultivate so can only tell you what I know from my experience. The kit is really easy to use, watch their vids and they show you how to do it, shrooms grow in flushes, the kits say you can get 5/6 flushes but I've had a lot more than that per kit, very good kits. The mushrooms themselves are quite big, nice long stalks, again don't taste very good but you find ways on the web to make them more digestible.

These I find stronger than any of the truffles, lots of hallucinations and very busy closed eye effects, also very physical, induces an almost constant rush feeling if you go a little to heavy with them.

Side effects: You pee a lot.

Hope some/any of this helps!

IPIS :)
__parky

Post by __parky »

Ice Pick in Skull wrote:OK, in terms of a recommendation, it depends on what you seek from the experience :wink:

I use mushrooms and truffles to help prevent cluster headaches so thats my 1st priority, the effects are sometimes a pleasant side dish.

This is what I've noticed so please bear that in mind:

Truffles:
PSILOCYBE TAMPANENSIS
A very "thinking experience", starts off as a visual thing and then your mind goes in to deep thought, have to be a bit careful for this one as it can induce a little paranoia if you are not in the right environment. It's quite fun to share this one with friends, you can share deep conversation.

PSILOCYBE MEXICANA
This one is probably the best beginners truffle I would recommend, not too "thinky" so does not induce paranoia, very light visuals etc, quite a giggle inducing one though.

PSILOCYBE ATLANTIS
Similar to Mexicana but I'd say more potent, a lot more visuals but slightly disorienteering too, feel a little unsteady on your feet, can induce rushes so be prepared for that.

PSILOCYBE PAJARITOS
This is a weird one, again setting is important, your mind tends to flit from one thing to another and you can get a really great closed eye experience with this one, fractals, images, mild hallucinations.

PSILOCYBE HOLLANDIA
These are probably one of the strongest of the truffles I've tried, would say on par with mushrooms, these give you hallucinations, visuals, closed eye effects. I'd say these are pretty close to the effects you can get with some mushrooms.

PSILOCYBE UTOPIA
This one I'd say is also strong, it has uplifting thought effects and great closed eye experience.

Side effects: Truffles taste pretty awful, its hard to describe the taste, somewhere between vinegar and lemons with a nutty aftertaste, its obviously a toxin and some folks have a sore throat/mouth reaction when eating them, grind them up real fine and steep for a short time in hot not boiling water to minimise those possibilities. The other thing I've noticed with truffles is that they can give you a bit of a hangover the next day, headache, dehydrated feeling, keep your fluids topped up as you often don't feel thirsty but your body is trying to remove those toxins by making you urinate excessively.

Mushrooms:
Psilocybe Cubensis "B+" Supa gro kit
This is a strain specific to treating cluster headaches and is the only one I cultivate so can only tell you what I know from my experience. The kit is really easy to use, watch their vids and they show you how to do it, shrooms grow in flushes, the kits say you can get 5/6 flushes but I've had a lot more than that per kit, very good kits. The mushrooms themselves are quite big, nice long stalks, again don't taste very good but you find ways on the web to make them more digestible.

These I find stronger than any of the truffles, lots of hallucinations and very busy closed eye effects, also very physical, induces an almost constant rush feeling if you go a little to heavy with them.

Side effects: You pee a lot.

Hope some/any of this helps!

IPIS :)
Cheers man, I appreciate the advice!

I have tried Mexicana truffles before so I think I will go with Atlantis, it's seems the step up, yeah?

Is it ok to mix different kinds of truffles or is that not recommended?
Ice Pick in Skull

I would not advise mixing truffles/mushrooms as the results can be very unexpected. Smoking cannabis before, during should also be taken cautiously in to consideration, it can greatly amplify the effects.

And remember, you don't have to start with big doses, try eating a little food before hand but not a massive meal, then try on an empty stomach, you will notice the effects are different.

Stay safe is my motto, best way to have fun without doing stupid stuff :wink:
sg1969

Post by sg1969 »

Ice Pick in Skull wrote:
woah, ok, hold on....
I've recently found out I suffer from cluster headaches as well (though I've been having the symptoms for over a decade)
do the truffles really help? I usually get the headaches around spring time and in the fall, around september. I'm going to Amsterdam this weekend and next week, so in case I have an episode, this would be really good to know.

I've used mushrooms a few time before while visiting Amsterdam, as well as in Tokyo where I'm from (when it was still legal) but never the truffles. Do you have any recommendations? I don't need anything strong, but if it can help with the headache, I'm really interested and I'd maybe consider buying a kit or something.
Those headaches at 2am would be much less annoying if I was tripping off my head :P

And, man, I feel for you... these headaches are the absolute worse and not many people really understand the pain we go through :(
(they think it's just a headache, or a migraine.... which it's not...)
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

If you like mushrooms just buy these in stead of truffles, they are available many places in ams,,even though they may not advertise it, but Mexicans, Ecuador, etc dried are easy to find... Magic mushroom gallery had them a few weeks ago and probably still do in both locations, as did the smart shop next to hill street booze...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
sg1969

Post by sg1969 »

Thank you
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

I've heard that if you take British mushrooms to Amsterdam, you can get 'pound for pound' swap for grass.
Is this true or just another urban myth
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

We would be surprised if that was the case, it is two different markets to start of with so you would have to go at least one step back the supply chain for them to deal in both (and that, given that these are completely illegal markets, is in it self hard to do)... We can imagine other reasons also...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Thomas wrote:I've heard that if you take British mushrooms to Amsterdam, you can get 'pound for pound' swap for grass.
Is this true or just another urban myth
lmao holland is full of magic mushrooms , dont think anyone will make that trade except for a few mushroomheads lol
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
spaceape

Post by spaceape »

thanks for tips

Spaceape.
Ice Pick in Skull wrote: Sun 22nd Nov 2015 03:18 pm I would not advise mixing truffles/mushrooms as the results can be very unexpected. Smoking cannabis before, during should also be taken cautiously in to consideration, it can greatly amplify the effects.

And remember, you don't have to start with big doses, try eating a little food before hand but not a massive meal, then try on an empty stomach, you will notice the effects are different.

Stay safe is my motto, best way to have fun without doing stupid stuff :wink:
CatPiano

Post by CatPiano »

Anyone had luck doing this recently what with the ridiculous new Ignorant Tory-fuelled laws?