Trustworthy RC shops online

Mikael

Trustworthy RC shops online

Post by Mikael »

Hi
I'm interested in RC chemicals,but I believe most online offers are scammers.
Can anyone tip me of for serious wholesellers.Thank You
Is there a scamlist for these places somewhere,don't like the idea that they get away with there shit.

Here's an online shop to stay away from
Wholesale RC shop.
Nice website,chatfunction and so on but a total scam.

RvanSteensel

Re: Trustworthy RC shops online

Post by RvanSteensel »

4fmp.net
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Mikael

Post by Mikael »

RvanSteensel
Thank You
Anything on cannabinoids?
Best Regards
Mikael

Post by Mikael »

I heve found a number of scamlsits on internet,try using the suspected website an the word scam op get You started.
I will continue spreading the word so that these parasites get it a little harder.

Meanwhile I want to add som eexperiences.

If You are interested in buying RC:s and get a better prise it is tempting to contact producers and buy from them
Great Idea.
But stay away from B2B serch engines like "Guidechem" or "Lookchem".
I'm sure they have a lot of legit business there but when it comes to these kind of material it is only scammers You attract if You post a buying lead or answer on a selling lead.
Furthermore they seems to cooperate ,in that way that when You are through with one scammer and reject them You immedeately recieve a new offer from a similar one,
They seem to share information and sort of pick up where the communication ended with the last one.
I guess that is ment to avoid the previous mistakes that made You suspicious and to place there bids on a ,for You, tempting level.

As always ,if it sounds to good ,it is not true.

Hope this makes it easierfor You to get great deals and avoid at least some mistakes.
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

RC chemicals??? Please enlighten me. :idea:
What a long strange trip it is.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Apparently they're legal until 26 May in the UK, which may provide some impetus to potential purchasers. I know nothing about this sort of thing personally, so can't recommend anything.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2016/553/made
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Almost nothing good coming out RC's.

If you're buying the "pysch" ones you're most likely a piece of shit trying to pass off deadly chems like nBOME as LSD, and you should die in a fire.

If you're buying synthetic cannabinoids you're most likely trying to "cut" or "boost" your weed so you can sell it for more profits, in which case you're a piece of shit.

On the off chance you don't want if for these purposes than I warn you don't be stupid with research chems, better to go with the decades tried and tested substances rather than be the modern-day guinea pig. And also if your intentions are pure and not to fuck others over, then I sincerely apologize, but I have no time or patience for unsavory characters who pull of dangerous scams like the ones mentioned above...

So that being said, if underneath it all if you're still searching out RC's for the aforementioned reasons, I wholly stand by my statement that you're a piece of shit and should die in a fire...
macky

Post by macky »

DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:Almost nothing good coming out RC's.

If you're buying the "pysch" ones you're most likely a piece of shit trying to pass off deadly chems like nBOME as LSD, and you should die in a fire.

If you're buying synthetic cannabinoids you're most likely trying to "cut" or "boost" your weed so you can sell it for more profits, in which case you're a piece of shit.

On the off chance you don't want if for these purposes than I warn you don't be stupid with research chems, better to go with the decades tried and tested substances rather than be the modern-day guinea pig. And also if your intentions are pure and not to fuck others over, then I sincerely apologize, but I have no time or patience for unsavory characters who pull of dangerous scams like the ones mentioned above...

So that being said, if underneath it all if you're still searching out RC's for the aforementioned reasons, I wholly stand by my statement that you're a piece of shit and should die in a fire...
+1...and those caught with date rape drugs,taking there left nut would work :D
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

What does RC stand for :?: :?: :?: Does it mean Recreational Chemicals?
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

@DeLeuksteNUGS16

+1

If true to hell with arsehole dealers like that, this sort of work ethic isn't appreciated to say the very least!

@Spidergawd

'Research Chemicals'
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Thankyou Jess 8)
Black-King

Post by Black-King »

There is no such thing as a "trustworthy RC shop"

All they sell is shit, shit, shit and more shit.
RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/
Mikael

Post by Mikael »

Hi everyone
to " DeLeuksteNUGS16"
I accept Your apologies as I believe You expressed Your opinion for a good reason and in good faith and out of ignorance of me.
Also thanks to the others for their thoughts on the subject.

I would of course never try to stiff anyone on something bad .

That said many of these Research Chemicals are improvement on ,or analouges on existing drugs that makes them interesting,sometimes even legal also.
Those of interest are of course close analogues of cocain,ampetamine,there is also analogues that exactly replicate THC.

But there is a jungle out ther (as with everything else) so there is hard both to tell one substance from another and also a serious seller from a scam
I have listed some bad experiences for everyone to take warning from.
I have also found some descent ones.
Send me a PM if You are interested in knowing more.
Best Regards
Mikael
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

dont try the synthetic weed shit , its pure evil lol

2f-ketamine and 4fmp appear to be good
i can personally vouch for 4fmp being a nice one .
keeps you up for 12-14 hours , makes u social and chatty , but you do think about what you are saying lol unlike speed which makes u blur whatever comes to mind , euphoric but not overwhelming like mdma , and the day after you dont feel that bad . It's cool but kinda boring at some point .
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Mikael

Post by Mikael »

Hi
Thank You RvanStensel for Your insights.
I believe that with the synthetic weed that if You base it around a strictly THC cannabinoid like JWH-018 or the analogues(THJ-018 and so on)
and then add other sorts for getting Your special profile it can be very good,of course careful testing,not freebasing pure powder so to speak.

In the other end f.ex A-PVP is outstanding.
Best Regards