Re: DEA Decides Kratom As Dangerous As Heroin; Places It on Schedule I

Post by RvanSteensel »

lmao yea right has no medical values

Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Fucking assclowns of the DEA.

They're desperately trying to expand their real world relevance, as reality is quickly shrinking it. Their pathetic slight vis-a-vis not rescheduling cannabis to a lower tier of regulation/restriction, is such a desperate and obvious attempt to reassert their purpose as a heavily funded federal law-enforcement agency

This is perhaps even worse though, they're gonna take on the army of semi-recovering opiate addicts, over a substance that is as impossible to OD on as cannabis (kratom). Some noble roid popping pigs you are! Thanks for keeping our population "safe" aka securitization

Sodomize yourself with a cactus DEA!
Last edited by Nuggz on Tue 6th Sep 2016 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Securitization in international relations is the process of state actors transforming subjects into matters of 'security': an extreme version of politicization that enables extraordinary means to be used in the name of security.
...Securitization theorists assert that successfully securitized subjects receive disproportionate amounts of attention and resources compared to unsuccessfully securitized subjects causing more human damage. A common example used by theorists is how terrorism is a top priority in security discussions, even though people are much more likely to be killed by automobiles or preventable diseases than from terrorism.