What Indica strain would you buy???

Including growing tips and questions.
soapy

What Indica strain would you buy???

Post by soapy »

Hi peeps,been awhile since ive been on with anything to share :oops: busy trying to get a new business up and running since May 2013(going fine thank fook)...
Just about time to fill the veg room with some new babies...i want to buy 2 Indica strains on attitude seedbank(2 packs of 10 fem) and i just cant make up my mind :roll: ...
was looking at big buddha's buddha tahoe looks nice,anyone try growing this before??? Anyways my question is simple and i would kindly like your ideas on what you would buy...
Its an indoor grow under 600w in soil if that helps,vegging under a 200w envirolight :mrgreen: ....

To be old and wise,You must first have to be Young and Stupid....
treetop

Re: What Indica strain would you buy???

Post by treetop »

soapy wrote:Hi peeps,been awhile since ive been on with anything to share :oops: busy trying to get a new business up and running since May 2013(going fine thank fook)...
Just about time to fill the veg room with some new babies...i want to buy 2 Indica strains on attitude seedbank(2 packs of 10 fem) and i just cant make up my mind :roll: ...
was looking at big buddha's buddha tahoe looks nice,anyone try growing this before??? Anyways my question is simple and i would kindly like your ideas on what you would buy...
Its an indoor grow under 600w in soil if that helps,vegging under a 200w envirolight :mrgreen: ....
attitude i
Last edited by treetop on Tue 11th Oct 2016 03:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
How much did you produce?
soapy

Post by soapy »

8)
Last edited by soapy on Fri 7th Nov 2014 01:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

mad kush
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
soapy

Post by soapy »

RvanSteensel wrote:mad kush
If you mean im mad for not getting kush Rvan im just finishing up critical from barneys at the moment... :lol:
ive grown jack herer before and its always been a favourite of mine....
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

I'll be curious how the blue dream auto does, I have heard blue dream is good for pain :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
soapy

Post by soapy »

Willjay wrote:I'll be curious how the blue dream auto does, I have heard blue dream is good for pain :mrgreen:
No Problem Willjay....will keep a small report on the Blue Dream Auto for you...
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

nah mad kush is a strain , but i just checked and sanniesseeds doesnt have them anymore :(

shame...
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

soapy wrote:
Willjay wrote:I'll be curious how the blue dream auto does, I have heard blue dream is good for pain :mrgreen:
No Problem Willjay....will keep a small report on the Blue Dream Auto for you...
Thanks, looking forward to it
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
livinlavidalocal

Post by livinlavidalocal »

I am not top big of a indica head but i enjoyed 137's herijuana. It was fairly strong and the taste not too bad either.
Panog

Post by Panog »

When will they stop to give those shitty dinafem seeds ? Only one who grew into something nice was their "power kush"
arronmc

Post by arronmc »

Soapy i have a jackherrer from greenhouse finishing up now its a clone but i did pop the seeds myself its the 3rd one ive grown plants grow well not to much support needed ,lovely smoke nice taste and nice and strong however i put 10 kalashnikova seeds in and not 1 popped so i would like to hear how you get on with them , also i have just popped some of barneys critical kush so would love to hear how that went mate
Atb arron
i fucking love amsterdam !!!!!!!!!
Weedus

Post by Weedus »

soapy wrote:Hi peeps,been awhile since ive been on with anything to share :oops: busy trying to get a new business up and running since May 2013(going fine thank fook)...

Businness? So you need a good commercial quality cash crop??

Do you plan a Sea of Green or Screen of Green? Or do you prefeer bigger Plants in big containers??
Cause for commercial growing the Screen of Green is very nice,you harvest every 2 Weeks.
But many strains need space they dont like the tight enviroment.

Generally speaking a very high yielder is "Critical Mass".
soapy

Post by soapy »

Hi Weedus im only after seeing this post now :oops: .....

I opened a promotional print company last year May 2013 :lol: ....i was looking to grow 4 plants but like to buy in packs of 10 for the freebies from attitude...
ive a nice collection of different seeds built up...no selling anything i grow...its all for me :mrgreen: (and lately my dad :D ) ....

Sorry for the late late reply :oops: 8)

Weedus wrote:

Businness? So you need a good commercial quality cash crop??

Do you plan a Sea of Green or Screen of Green? Or do you prefeer bigger Plants in big containers??
Cause for commercial growing the Screen of Green is very nice,you harvest every 2 Weeks.
But many strains need space they dont like the tight enviroment.

Generally speaking a very high yielder is "Critical Mass".
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

herijuana