Sensi seeds

Including growing tips and questions.
macky

Re: Sensi seeds

Post by macky »

USBONGLORD wrote:Mk ultra..not sensi,thseeds...easy and fast...seeds can vary from any grower,but paper towel method seems right
Thanks easy to get going,four weeks in stalled on fourth set of leaves. Start the royal carmel I know not sensi seed either Cheers

HelpfulJosh

Post by HelpfulJosh »

I don't agree with the Sensi trashing. I am growing two strain sort this year and the plants are extremely good and healthy. I don't have comparison with other brands just from other years. You always have to consider how well you are treating your plants. I have learned a lot in the last years growing different variations, in greenhouse and outdoors. Getting the nutrients right is key. So you need good soil or good additives. I now have 3 nothernlights automatic and a Shiva skunk feminized from Sensi Seeds, you can almost see them grow, they are beautiful!

You can always blame it on the seeds! My experience with Sensi are stable and good!
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

No no...all good with the strains you are growing,they are newer strains you are growing and should be nice and fresh....the ones that are messed up, in my opinion and a few others I know that tried,are the older strains,skunk one,shiva,afghan one,maple leaf,Hindu Kush,hash plant,and a few others..I think the mothers real old or there has been some kind of genetic drift over the last 20 years..all good yer getting good results and thanks for the heads up on those strains..
rockin into the night
Panog

Post by Panog »

+1 for USBL, and the look doesn't mean anything, for example skunk #11 from Dutch passion looked good when growing but the weed was total shit
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

my computer wigged out i think sorry
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
ktown smokerz

Post by ktown smokerz »

Yeah it does seem to be their older genetics that have gone down hill, I wouldn't use sensi again but my 2 early skunks that survived the random deaths a few months back, have grown into stunning looking plants and started to flower around the 20th august, which mean they will finish in time for the uk season. They are in week 3 and growing massive buds. I will share some photos when they are almost rip. I also have a nivana seeds white rhino, which has done really well and the same stage as the early skunks.

So despite my slagging of, I would recommend early skunk for uk outdoors, very quick flowering and loves the outside. There are probably better strain now days tho for uk outdoor
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Cali indica, bangin bag of oranges, and maple leaf is divine, still the same as 10 years ago, be gentle with em, GHE in nft bit of pk and some superthrive is all they need, old school genetics for old school growers. You youngsters are too nute happy :wink: 8)
HelpfulJosh

Post by HelpfulJosh »

I had two automatic plants from Sensi last summer at first they where doing great but than some aggressive mold took over. Dutch climate is not so good for growing automatics outdoors I guess. My feminized Shiva Skunk did excellent.

This year I will plant some feminized strains outdoors and try other brands next to Sensi. A lot of seeds from other shops are also from Sensi Wholesale. Just curious about the differences.
I am going to try this new outlet: http://ilovegrowingmarijuana.com, looks good and prices are low. Keep you posted!
macky

Post by macky »

Give Blue cheese from Barneys a try works great outdoor northern climates :)