My apologies.....

Including growing tips and questions.
macky

My apologies.....

Post by macky »

I apologies for some of my comments on a couple Amsterdam seed banks ,I thought Serious seeds and DNA where head and shoulders over the rest...wrong :D
In the early ninety,s I grew early girl ,early pearle from Sensi and then later indoor Bubble gum and Ak47 from Serious seed.
Outdoor did not take long to realize F1,s and climatizing made for more commercial strain e.g. Weight :mrgreen:
When I grew sensi they had a lot of different Pheno,s ,That was then this is now :D
I bought early skunk only because there where new Fem.seeds this year what the fuck personal skunk 8) with me . I,m totally impressed with the son who took over breeding program. All seeds vigours and exact Peno can,t wait till harvest in fall. I will be buying more of his seeds.
Next is Paradise seeds Champions Indcas, Sensi star two Fems ,Ice cream two seeds and White berry ,
My God ,nothing like the magic bud seeds from 10years ago .all up and going nuts . I threw 4 under 600 5 weeks ago two whiteberrys and two Ice cream ,crazy good looking plants . There three feet high and super cropped out to three feet round very 8) . If your looking for fast strain White berry 50 day and by the looks of things there going to throw nice buds . I highly suggest you grower,s out there take a look ....Roll on 420

ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Re: My apologies.....

Post by ed the head »

Thanks for this Macky :mrgreen: Shine on
He who tries to shine dims his own light
macky

Re: My apologies.....

Post by macky »

My seeds from Amsterdam seed centre came yesterday ,took 6weeks ..but they came through mail :D
SS Haze ,pre 98 bubba ,Blue berry Obama and peach glitter ..thinking start SSHaze for first flip this winter ..going with super aeration set up this time ..using PH perfect from Advance nutrients...no need for PH pens etc. I use fox farm Chi-Ching for late flower to bring on essential oils ...works great indoor or out :mrgreen: