Amsterdam launches campaign against misbehaving tourists

Culture, Events, Tourism, Living and Working there, etc.
Willjay

Re: Amsterdam launches campaign against misbehaving tourists

Post by Willjay »

I’m all for controlling the bad behavior that they refer to in the article however the hospitality people have to make available public restrooms and stop trying to charge you

Everyone here in the USA can use a Starbucks restroom any time as well as McDonald’s most convenient stores every restaurant and all have some degree of accessibility

Might be the only thing the USA has got going at the moment is our toilets :lol: :mrgreen:

www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Fixing the unintended consequences of feminisim with more social manipulation attempts.
Shells sink. Dreams float.
macky

Post by macky »

redeyezman wrote: Fri 1st Jun 2018 11:55 pm Fixing the unintended consequences of feminisim with more social manipulation attempts.
Do strong women scare you ? If a women makes more then you is it there fault?
I,m thinking last time you looked a real women in the eye was like ….never .
Such a strange little man.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

macky wrote: Sat 2nd Jun 2018 01:10 amDo strong women scare you ? If a women makes more then you is it there fault?
Remember that this post was written by someone who blames pissing in the street and littering on feminism, and recently opined that the Powers That Be were communicating to us by hashtag. He's not quite the full shilling.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Snowflakes, MAGA, #thanksobama, SJWs rahrahrah ...am I doing it right?
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Sat 2nd Jun 2018 11:24 am
macky wrote: Sat 2nd Jun 2018 01:10 amDo strong women scare you ? If a women makes more then you is it there fault?
Remember that this post was written by someone who blames pissing in the street and littering on feminism, and recently opined that the Powers That Be were communicating to us by hashtag. He's not quite the full shilling.
Were males respectful in Amsterdam in the 70s, 80s, and 90s? Or was their poor behavior simply tolerated because Amsterdam was desperate for tourists? My guess is males were respectful. Now why do they need to act out? Are they repressing something in their daily lives?
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

macky wrote: Sat 2nd Jun 2018 01:10 am
redeyezman wrote: Fri 1st Jun 2018 11:55 pm Fixing the unintended consequences of feminisim with more social manipulation attempts.
Women in government or who defend government scare me. Normal hard working folks don't. If a woman makes more than me, its fine by me. Except that I have only met 2 women in 20 years who get paid for the same field of work I do.

You do realize there are women so strong they don't consider themselves victims, and understand how men having to repress being men for the politically correct culture are now lashing out.

I mean look at all you on this snitch forum. I say something that is counter to your mainstream culture, and mob menality ensues. 3 different people so far, but more probably haven't seen it is all. Trained monkies attacking.
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Sat 2nd Jun 2018 12:31 pm Snowflakes, MAGA, #thanksobama, SJWs rahrahrah ...am I doing it right?
Hanging around liberals made me conservative.
Hanging around conservatives made me libertarian.

If prejudices is what you're going for, then yes you're doing it right.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

redeyezman wrote: Sat 2nd Jun 2018 01:43 pm
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Sat 2nd Jun 2018 12:31 pm Snowflakes, MAGA, #thanksobama, SJWs rahrahrah ...am I doing it right?

And hanging around you made me lose IQ points ....funny how that works!
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

redeyezman wrote: Sat 2nd Jun 2018 01:41 pm
macky wrote: Sat 2nd Jun 2018 01:10 am
Women in government or who defend government scare me. Normal hard working folks don't. If a woman makes more than me, its fine by me. Except that I have only met 2 women in 20 years who get paid for the same field of work I do.

You do realize there are women so strong they don't consider themselves victims, and understand how men having to repress being men for the politically correct culture are now lashing out.

I mean look at all you on this snitch forum. I say something that is counter to your mainstream culture, and mob menality ensues. 3 different people so far, but more probably haven't seen it is all. Trained monkies attacking.
Snitch forum...mother of god...get this man his tin
foil crown and an AR-15 stat...we got big gubment and feminism to take down.

Also why spout off your wasteman opinion when you know it's not gonna be popular or change anyone's mind...you just come off as an abrasive, contrarian asshat ...but sit there scratching your ass in feigned bewilderment with this "oh me what's goin on here look plastered across your chevy chase" ...play stupid games, win stupid prizes - easy as...

Have a blessed day now ya hear!

Apologies to the rest for breaking my anti-asshat pact btw.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

redeyezman wrote: Sat 2nd Jun 2018 01:32 pmWere males respectful in Amsterdam in the 70s, 80s, and 90s? Or was their poor behavior simply tolerated because Amsterdam was desperate for tourists? My guess is males were respectful. Now why do they need to act out? Are they repressing something in their daily lives?
Don't guess. They weren't. There have always been badly behaved men, and women for that matter. There may be spikes in bad behaviour at particular points in time or place for a variety of complex reasons, but you don't strike me as the ideal interlocutor for a chat about historical matters. If you get intoxicated and behave badly, it's a bit embarrassing, and people don't like it, so try not to do it again. Don't make things worse by blaming Hillary Clinton or your ex-wife, because then you do look a right chump.
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Sat 2nd Jun 2018 02:23 pm
redeyezman wrote: Sat 2nd Jun 2018 01:32 pmWere males respectful in Amsterdam in the 70s, 80s, and 90s? Or was their poor behavior simply tolerated because Amsterdam was desperate for tourists? My guess is males were respectful. Now why do they need to act out? Are they repressing something in their daily lives?
Don't guess. They weren't. There have always been badly behaved men, and women for that matter. There may be spikes in bad behaviour at particular points in time or place for a variety of complex reasons, but you don't strike me as the ideal interlocutor for a chat about historical matters. If you get intoxicated and behave badly, it's a bit embarrassing, and people don't like it, so try not to do it again. Don't make things worse by blaming Hillary Clinton or your ex-wife, because then you do look a right chump.
I'm not inquiring about all of history. Just specifically Amsterdam's history since the inception of tolerance for cannabis use. Which was pretty clear in my first post, but you went in a more broad direction to either deflect from my point, or because you couldnt answer it truthfully from experience.

E2A: Hillary never had true power, and I dont have an ex-wife. Continue your prejudices, they are queer to observe happen in the organic nature you release them.
Last edited by redeyezman on Sat 2nd Jun 2018 02:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Sat 2nd Jun 2018 02:08 pm

Ad hominem in debates proves you don't have valid points. Can you control your emotions? If you have valid well thought out points you'd be able to. Funny how THAT works.

We've not hung out....unless you consider this hanging out.... Which I dont know why you would, short of be very lonely.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

redeyezman wrote: Sat 2nd Jun 2018 02:44 pm

Ad hominem in debates proves you don't have valid points. Can you control your emotions? If you have valid well thought out points you'd be able to. Funny how THAT works.

We've not hung out....unless you consider this hanging out.... Which I dont know why you would, short of be very lonely.
The irony is so rich here, but keep practicing I think you'll take gold in the mental gymnastics event at the next Olympics guy!!!
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Sat 2nd Jun 2018 03:06 pm
redeyezman wrote: Sat 2nd Jun 2018 02:44 pm

The irony is so rich here, but keep practicing I think you'll take gold in the mental gymnastics event at the next Olympics guy!!!
Mental gymnastics? Thats a conservative talking point. Are you sure your're not playing both wings of the same bird? Right wing/Left wing/same bird.