Which city in the world has the cheapest cannabis – and the most expensive?

Cannabis sans frontieres.
Fat_old_dwarf

Re: Which city in the world has the cheapest cannabis – and the most expensive?

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

The only way they could have come up with those prices is by averaging out skunk and outdoor, decent hash and crappy soapbar, and come up with a price nobody ever paid for anything. It would have been easier to make it up. Hey, maybe they did.

notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Wed 31st Jan 2018 08:11 pm The only way they could have come up with those prices is by averaging out skunk and outdoor, decent hash and crappy soapbar, and come up with a price nobody ever paid for anything. It would have been easier to make it up. Hey, maybe they did.
The methodology may be weak, but they didn't make it up. Unless the Guardian is total tabloid, there had to be some "reasonable?" data to legitimize the publication.

Averages are average! Nothing more;nothing less, just an approximation.

I'm sure the prices don't include purchase by the "connected and knowledgeable." I'm sure that the "connected and knowledgeable" aren't buying grams!! What's the price of a zip?

Let's assume that the absolute values are crap, but the relative values may be something somewhat more valuable?
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

It's impossible to know, without some insight as to how they came up with these figures. In London, £20 will get you a couple of grams, or a bit less, of decent weed, or rather more crappy weed, or an amount of Moroccan hash that will range from a couple of grams of good quality to a quarter ounce of something hardly worth smoking, but at least not soapbar. So cheaper prices might reflect more poorer quality product in a city that's cheaper. Or it might be the dealers someone happened to meet. Who can tell?
macky

Post by macky »

Have to agree..all crap only numbers they really have are from legal sales. Which will not take in black market there or what’s happening now ,weed that will not make it to market because of pesticides or Mold is sent to other black market states . From what I hear it,s making it,s why to the Dam,interested to see when they test it . The big thing here is mail order ,buy pound from BC for like 1400 and quarter pounds 500. They tell you there Medical but when you enter web site it,s all about money .Theres lots of people I know buy of different sites. Have faith as we go legal and hopeful the rest will follow the price of weed will and is getting cheap cheap
RO 420
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

figures lie and lairs figure :mrgreen: :lol: at least there covering the "economic impact" on the plant we love :D
there is no bad press :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

notsofasteddie wrote: Wed 31st Jan 2018 10:37 pm I'm sure the prices don't include purchase by the "connected and knowledgeable." I'm sure that the "connected and knowledgeable" aren't buying grams!!
I think you hit the nail on the head Eddie.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!