Hello ACD!

The place for new members to say hello.
Schwifty

Hello ACD!

Post by Schwifty »

Hello ACD

Sure, I think it's about time I say hello, and thank you! I came across this forum when my girlfriend - who had never smoked before - delivered the good news to me: "I wanna head to Amsterdam and finally try some cannabis" (I remember that, at this moment, she was bathed in a blinding light, and that I could hear an angelic host proclaiming Hallelujah.........or, perhaps, as an ex-smoker who had never made it to Amsterdam, I had just passed out with the excitement and was dreaming. Anyways, it was bloody great news!)

To cut a long story short, from following the excellent advice found here, I was able to ease myself back into smoking - minus the one freak out (my own fault!) - and give my girlfriend a seamless introduction to the joys of cannabis - (again, except for the one freakout I had. Luckily, she had taken onboard the advice for beginners I had received from the ACD, advice I had probably condescendingly delivered to her, and successfully applied it to me).

This trip was at the beginning of August, and, because we loved everything about Amsterdam, we are heading back in October (Hallelujah!).

Cheers and thank you!

DesIreland

Re: Hello ACD!

Post by DesIreland »

Hi and welcome - sounds like you two had a good trip - good advice here - some really geed up folks - will be in ams oct 25 for 4 days - maybe meet up if dates match. Take Care :shock:
The mind is everything. What you think - you become.
avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

Hello mate :mrgreen: welcome to the forum! Glad to read you had a great time at the start of August :D ! Enjoy your October trip 8)
sit back, blaze ganja and chill
Schwifty

Post by Schwifty »

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
DesIreland wrote: Thu 31st Aug 2017 01:23 am will be in ams oct 25 for 4 days - maybe meet up if dates match
Our dates are Oct 27th-Oct 31st so this is something that could happen :D