Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Re: Hello everybody. I'm new here.

Post by ed the head »

:mrgreen:

He who tries to shine dims his own light
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

No, you're not. You're a spammer, as can be seen from your other posts. May your lighters always fail to spark.
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

ed the head wrote: Mon 19th Mar 2018 05:06 pm
Hello everybody. I'm new here

Sarcasm does not become you! :roll:

You are besmirching any and all other ACD members who are Eds!
:lol:
wildlifejayne

Post by wildlifejayne »

Hi everyone i am new here. i joined because i am a severe arthritic that has to take very high levels of Morphine also maximum doses of Gabapentin with very little relief. I have been told i would benefit from taking THC oil as i dont smoke, I need to use it in my vape. Thing is where do i get it from and how do i take it in a vape? do i vape it undiluted or in my other oils?
I am at the end of my tolerance of this pain so i am hoping desperately someone and something can help.
Not a good note to say hello on I know.
Jayne xx
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Hello and welcome :mrgreen: I can’t answer your question but will wish you luck as you negotiate this road you are not alone and others here can help
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

wildlifejayne wrote: Thu 5th Jul 2018 06:25 pm Hi everyone i am new here. i joined because i am a severe arthritic that has to take very high levels of Morphine also maximum doses of Gabapentin with very little relief. I have been told i would benefit from taking THC oil as i dont smoke, I need to use it in my vape. Thing is where do i get it from and how do i take it in a vape? do i vape it undiluted or in my other oils?
I am at the end of my tolerance of this pain so i am hoping desperately someone and something can help.
Not a good note to say hello on I know.
Jayne xx
they sell them in the clubs in barcelona. its illegal to post them you would have to go get it yourself but hey any excuse for a holiday right? try the plug or the nectar club they both sell them if i remember right your looking around 40-50 euros

you could also try RSO which you could make yourself from raw flower which you then eat.

*edit* a 3rd and final option which i didnt even think about, invest in a herb vaporiser, a volcano or one of the many portable options (mighty, pax etc) and vape the weed...
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
AgripinaEmano

Post by AgripinaEmano »

Hi, I am also new here