Eindhoven

Post tips here on how to join, how to post pictures, etc.
Bigjoe77

Eindhoven

Post by Bigjoe77 »

Does anyone know if tourists need a weitpass in eindhoven

Balou

Re: Eindhoven

Post by Balou »

Not sure why you posted in the FAQ, but yes you do. http://keinwietpas.de/wo-gilt-der-wietpas-wo-nicht/
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Bigjoe77

Post by Bigjoe77 »

I dunno balou but there aint no gravel round here!!!
Magic040

Post by Magic040 »

Eindhoven has 15 cofeeshops, here is my top 4 + de Bakkerij...

The Indian
20 minute walk from city centre, it's right next to a Domino's Pizza and a big restaurant "Lundi" (used to be a Lidl supermarket).
This is the shop where i always go to because it's the one most close to my home, has a nice interior, good pre rolled joints and
a lot of free parking spots in front of the shop.

The Pink
Most expensive shop in Eindhoven but always good quality and just a 8 minute walk from Central Station.
Known by many visitors as the best shop in Eindhoven and one of the best in the entire South.

The Grasshopper
Buy & Fly kinda shop if your not a local, most busy shop in town, located only 500 meters from The Pink, stays open until 01:00 (all other shops close at midnight).
Don't know if still open, heard on the news it might have to close because police think the brother of the owner runs a illegal business from the shop.

The Wall
Opens 8 in the morning (all other shops open at 09:00/10:00) not really a place to chill but have found strains here in the past i could not find in other shops in EHV.

De Apother aka de Bakkerij - Shop most close to the nightlife, used to buy my weed here when i was 14-17, was the only shop that never asked for my ID, maybe good for foreigners?