Football fans ?

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

steven

Re: Football fans ?

Post by steven »

steven wrote:
Steverfc1872 wrote:steven I must have got further into your head than I thought as it looks like you have been waiting all day for me to reply to you lol im flattered that you think so much of me lol
Lol I don't think you have somehow :lol: quite simple to have notifications come through when someone posts in a thread lol. Didn't you know it are you just to thick to understand. Inbred fucker lol

Lol I've turned my pm back on for you flower, there might be something there for ya :wink:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnn night lol x

Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

steven wrote:
steven wrote:
Steverfc1872 wrote:steven I must have got further into your head than I thought as it looks like you have been waiting all day for me to reply to you lol im flattered that you think so much of me lol
Lol I don't think you have somehow :lol: quite simple to have notifications come through when someone posts in a thread lol. Didn't you know it are you just to thick to understand. Inbred fucker lol

Lol I've turned my pm back on for you flower, there might be something there for ya :wink:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnn night lol x
maybe it will be your number that you claim to have given out but your just a wee shitebag who tried to pal up with me on the pm asking me to do you a favour because I never done it you act all hard again lol,i give up on your number as you will never give it to me or do you not have a mobile any more after the wee bird gave you a kicking :mrgreen:
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

hurry up steven or are you just too scared lol
steven

Post by steven »

What a fanny you are and I'd love to stamp it all over your face but until I find you in Amsterdam through posts I read or you choose to ring me then I've nothing more to say.
Idiot!
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

steven wrote:What a fanny you are and I'd love to stamp it all over your face but until I find you in Amsterdam through posts I read or you choose to ring me then I've nothing more to say.
Idiot!
lol you need to dish out a phone number first and if you bothered to read the main post index you will see ive already booked up :lol: I look forward to seeing you tho I doubt it as u will still be hiding behind your keyboard
the ball is now firmly in stevens court now and he doesn't look like he can return it :P :lol: :oops: :oops:
steven

Post by steven »

Steverfc1872 wrote:
steven wrote:What a fanny you are and I'd love to stamp it all over your face but until I find you in Amsterdam through posts I read or you choose to ring me then I've nothing more to say.
Idiot!
lol you need to dish out a phone number first and if you bothered to read the main post index you will see ive already booked up :lol: I look forward to seeing you tho I doubt it as u will still be hiding behind your keyboard
the ball is now firmly in stevens court now and he doesn't look like he can return it :P :lol: :oops: :oops:
My cards will remain quite close to my chest and you'll keep. As for my number well you have it so on ya go with that shite because that's boring now. If you can't read emails then ask a fucking member for it, there's plenty that have it and I'm sure plenty of them would happily like me to stamp fanny on your head and when it happens I'll take a photo of your fucked up body and post it on here... Then we will see whose face goes red :oops:
And will I play the ball back to you lol well let's say I have a habit of popping up unexpectedly so I'll maybe kick it back the next time the mankhill mob get gubbed or seeing you in a coffeeshop or better still at the airport
Night HUN x
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

steven wrote:
Steverfc1872 wrote:
Idiot!
My cards will remain quite close to my chest and you'll keep. As for my number well you have it so on ya go with that shite because that's boring now. If you can't read emails then ask a fucking member for it, there's plenty that have it and I'm sure plenty of them would happily like me to stamp fanny on your head and when it happens I'll take a photo of your fucked up body and post it on here... Then we will see whose face goes red :oops:
And will I play the ball back to you lol well let's say I have a habit of popping up unexpectedly so I'll maybe kick it back the next time the mankhill mob get gubbed or seeing you in a coffeeshop or better still at the airport
Night HUN x
that's the 4th time you have said goodnight to me told you I was keeping you up all night with rage lol :oops: :evil: :oops:
last time you never gave your number pop it in my pm box then you wont need to keep defending yourself.
try and get some sleep,theres better things you can be losing sleep over than me or is it de ja vu all over again for you as you lost a lot of sleep wen the wee bird was bullying you :lol: :oops:
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

STEVEN "I WANT YOU TO TAKE MEEEEEE TO FUNKY TOWN" :lol: :oops:
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

steven wrote:
Steverfc1872 wrote:
Idiot!
Night HUN x
can you please provide the members steven that want FANNY lol stamped all over my forehead.....or are you just making that up like everything else like has been said before a man who has to threaten people through a public forum is a man who cant and wont fight like yourself, but feels the need to act like a hardman like you have done this past couple of days, you were too easy :lol: :lol: :oops:
steven

Post by steven »

It looks like it's you who sits up at night with rage.. 3 consecutive posts at 12:51-12:56-1:15.. what's up bitchus is daddy not feeding you.. Or is that what wasters like you do all night then sleep during the day milking the country out of government benefits.. I can just imagine you lying in piss stain sheets, with ya crack pipe on the floor and used needles strewn around your den... Now as for naming other members, what's with the "please" it looks like it's I whose fucking with your mind, anyway like I said you'll keep so good try or should I say another failed attempt of acting all big and clever... Enjoy ya day Hun x

:lol: easy indeed :lol:
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

steven wrote:It looks like it's you who sits up at night with rage.. 3 consecutive posts at 12:51-12:56-1:15.. what's up bitchus is daddy not feeding you.. Or is that what wasters like you do all night then sleep during the day milking the country out of government benefits.. I can just imagine you lying in piss stain sheets, with ya crack pipe on the floor and used needles strewn around your den... Now as for naming other members, what's with the "please" it looks like it's I whose fucking with your mind, anyway like I said you'll keep so good try or should I say another failed attempt of acting all big and clever... Enjoy ya day Hun x

ha ha 24 minutes you class that as all night you woke up this morning thought of me and posted your rage lol your a paedophile who has already stated that you want to shag my 11 year old daughter you are a very sick man steven.

now that was far to easy lol :lol: (predicting I get a reply in next half hour)
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

You guys having fun?
Smith2

Post by Smith2 »

I am. I've got the popcorn concession.

Ice cream, get your tootsie-fruitsie ice cream...
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

KeyMonCha wrote:You guys having fun?
great fun ive never had such a laugh some guys just bite far too easy and hit you with the im going to batter you shite from behind a keyboard yet only ever say they will do it there too easy to wind up as you have seen with mr Edingburgh think he had a couple of sleepless nights :lol:
steven

Post by steven »

Steverfc1872 wrote:
steven wrote:It looks like it's you who sits up at night with rage.. 3 consecutive posts at 12:51-12:56-1:15.. what's up bitchus is daddy not feeding you.. Or is that what wasters like you do all night then sleep during the day milking the country out of government benefits.. I can just imagine you lying in piss stain sheets, with ya crack pipe on the floor and used needles strewn around your den... Now as for naming other members, what's with the "please" it looks like it's I whose fucking with your mind, anyway like I said you'll keep so good try or should I say another failed attempt of acting all big and clever... Enjoy ya day Hun x

ha ha 24 minutes you class that as all night you woke up this morning thought of me and posted your rage lol your a paedophile who has already stated that you want to shag my 11 year old daughter you are a very sick man steven.

now that was far to easy lol :lol: (predicting I get a reply in next half hour)
Your really are a retard and can't read, what's up??? is the rage making you misread text lol. Where did I say "all night" lol
Also where have I said i would shag your 11yr old daughter? Btw is she your daughter because I hear your wife likes to put it out a bit, but no I've not said any such thing lol
Have a nice day HUN, one looks forward to your response lol