Puert Rico, Gran Canaria

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Puert Rico, Gran Canaria

Post by HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe »

Hello fellow stoners and stonettes. I have just booked a surprise last minute holiday for my Fiancee and I for a honeymoon as we get married on the 30th of this month and i am just looking for a bit of information on getting my hands on a bit of hash while I am there. I have been to mainland Spain and it is as easy to get as alcohol since its close proximity to Morocco and am wondering if it is as easy in Gran canaria as it is quite close as well. Thanks for taking the time to read and thanks in advance for any advice.

Mindraker

Post by Mindraker »

http://www.webehigh.com/city/detail.php?CITYID=2160
it's kinda outdated, but I think it should hold somewhat true :)

Gratz on married ! :)

edit. I mean the places I know and tried it on the past year have been true, so I could trust that.
Daddies with doobies!
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Yeah, thanks I use that site myself as it has come through for me with Barcelona (scored some real good hash there) Marbella and lol Amsterdam.
highdro

Post by highdro »

Do you have any good tips for marbella mate, will be workin in puerto banus in november for a couple of weeks and dont like to go without.

unfortunatly i havnt been to gran canaria since i was a kid but i imagine you shouldnt have too much of a problem, there are always the moody watch sellers, they seem to be a standard around all the med.
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

http://www.webehigh.com/city/detail.php?CITYID=2898
Shouldn't be problem for you either highdro, mainland Spain always was an easy place to score some nice hash. I would just hang around puerto banus and usually if you look disreputable enough :P they will offer. Spanish kids don't care where they smoke it, in Portaventura 2 years ago I was queueing for the Hurakan Condor (shit scary btw) and behind me there were 6-7 Spanish all sharing a lovely smelling hash joint. They were right in the middle of the queue in the middle of about 150 ppl and not one funny look did they get.
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe wrote:http://www.webehigh.com/city/detail.php?CITYID=2898
Shouldn't be problem for you either highdro, mainland Spain always was an easy place to score some nice hash. I would just hang around puerto banus and usually if you look disreputable enough :P they will offer. Spanish kids don't care where they smoke it, in Portaventura 2 years ago I was queueing for the Hurakan Condor (shit scary btw) and behind me there were 6-7 Spanish all sharing a lovely smelling hash joint. They were right in the middle of the queue in the middle of about 150 ppl and not one funny look did they get.
My misses was there middle 2 wks of june , said she could smell hash all over the place , have fun .
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
TRANCE

Post by TRANCE »

I've been to Marbella and Puerto Banus twice when I was younger but it seemed more laid back and less nouveau riche compared to what I saw on a documentary about the place recently. There's a serious amount of money and bling-bling in these places nowadays but, after catching a ferry over to Morocco from Spain on a day trip, you see the opposite and real poverty but an unbelievable experience I highly recommend doing if in and around Costa Del Sol.
MY AMSTERDAM MAP = www.amsterdamer.supanet.com
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Well I got back on thursday morning and yeah it was easy to score nice hash. I got 10g from a guy outside the europa centre for 50e though it was more like 8-9g but still for a tourist price it was a good price as he origionally wanted 80e for the 10g stick. Got it into the apartment with a pipe and was really stoned within the hour, nice and sticky. 8)
Panog

Post by Panog »

50€ for a 10 or 12g (depending of the quality) is the price in Paris, and when I went to Spain 2 years ago it was about the same price, but often of a higher quality than in France
Free Weed

Re: Puert Rico, Gran Canaria

Post by Free Weed »

Hey All,

Offering free weed tonight in Maspalomas, San Fernando / Playa del Ingles area. I'm flying back to the UK tomorrow and still have about a gram, would not want it to go to waste.

Hit me up if you are around and need some.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Guest CSC ;)
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
gapie

Post by gapie »

RvanSteensel wrote: Mon 10th Dec 2018 02:22 pm Guest CSC ;)
AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwssssss000000000000mmmmm333333333
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
gapie

Post by gapie »

Free Weed wrote: Sat 8th Dec 2018 06:43 pm Hey All,

Offering free weed tonight in Maspalomas, San Fernando / Playa del Ingles area. I'm flying back to the UK tomorrow and still have about a gram, would not want it to go to waste.

gimme it to me I have address
or clubs and friends to pick it up for me In spain Barcelona or in this world or planet
and then they can smoke it sharing is caring
and I know they will save for me crazuy enuff
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

gapie wrote: Wed 19th Dec 2018 04:18 am
Free Weed wrote: Sat 8th Dec 2018 06:43 pm Hey All,

gimme it to me I have address
or clubs and friends to pick it up for me In spain Barcelona or in this world or planet
and then they can smoke it sharing is caring
and I know they will save for me crazuy enuff
your 11 days late stanley xD
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
cloud9beyond

Post by cloud9beyond »

Weedgrancanaria.com have built a new website to help tourists find only the best clubs in each area (if any) you can grab an invitation there, and they’ll see you into the clubs.
Weedtenerife.com