Coffeeshop near Maastricht selling weed to tourists

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Nighte

Re: Coffeeshop near Maastricht selling weed to tourists

Post by Nighte »

Balou wrote:
Nighte wrote:What do you mean by residence permit? I mean, it's some kind of confirmation that I live there or something?
Where are you from? When I moved to The Netherlands I was issued a card which is a residence permit, Google it.
I'm from Poland. Kay, i'll google it later, when i come back home. Is there something complicated in getting that card?

felixxy

Post by felixxy »

@wconnection: i am driving to Maastricht today and you are making such a secret... :-p
but i've heard you raving about Missouri, maybe i will visit kosbor and Rastafari also... I have visited every single coffeeshop in Limburg at least twice ;-)

@marok: thanks for your answer. i drove to Amsterdam the last couple of times too.

i will let you know what was good
Balou

Post by Balou »

Nighte wrote:
Balou wrote:
Nighte wrote:What do you mean by residence permit? I mean, it's some kind of confirmation that I live there or something?
Where are you from? When I moved to The Netherlands I was issued a card which is a residence permit, Google it.
I'm from Poland. Kay, i'll google it later, when i come back home. Is there something complicated in getting that card?
No you just have to set an appointment with the IND (Immigration) and pay the fee.
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

be carefull in Maastricht... the police is really crazy at the moment. Last weekend they
caught 37 tourists with drugs (weed or other dugs) and 5 dutch guys at the central
station... they use drug dogs there now... if you have weed (less than 5g) they take the weed from you... if you have more than 5g you have to pay something like 170€. If you live in the NL and have less than 5g they will do nothing (usually)...

So times are really crazy in Maastricht... the police hunt the drug tourists at the moment... they know that it is nearly impossible to catch all drug dealers so they try to scare the weed tourists.

http://keinwietpas.de/2014/01/14/maastr ... gegriffen/

the link is in german :lol:
Catou

Post by Catou »

Thank you all for the answers.
Marok21 wrote:be carefull in Maastricht... the police is really crazy at the moment. Last weekend they
caught 37 tourists with drugs (weed or other dugs) and 5 dutch guys at the central
station... they use drug dogs there now... if you have weed (less than 5g) they take the weed from you... if you have more than 5g you have to pay something like 170€. If you live in the NL and have less than 5g they will do nothing (usually)...

So times are really crazy in Maastricht... the police hunt the drug tourists at the moment... they know that it is nearly impossible to catch all drug dealers so they try to scare the weed tourists.

http://keinwietpas.de/2014/01/14/maastr ... gegriffen/

the link is in german :lol:

What? That really is crazy...
Here in Portugal the Police just don't give a f*ck. You may even be smoking a joint at the park and if you get a nice cop he won't tell you shit. And you can have up to 2,5g of bud with you.
I never thought that in Holland would be worse than here :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW: Can tourists smoke in the Maastricht's coffeeshops (without weedpass)?
Last edited by Catou on Fri 17th Jan 2014 02:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
serp

Post by serp »

Catou wrote:Thank you all for the answers.
Marok21 wrote:
No! wietpas is required in maastricht and almost all the south of nederland.
Catou

Post by Catou »

serp wrote:
Catou wrote:Thank you all for the answers.
Marok21 wrote:
No! wietpas is required in maastricht and almost all the south of nederland.
Ok thanks, I thought the weedpass was only required to BUY, not to smoke inside. : :?
felixxy

Post by felixxy »

I went to Maastricht yesterday and my friend who lives there bought me:

Missouri:
Kandy Kush - Weed of the trip! thanks to wconnection! Best Kandy Kush i've had so far so i'll have to give it a 10/10
Sour Diesel - Strong weed and they tried, but a part of it was molded. taste also moldy 2/10
-wish i've just bought Kandy

Back Widow:
Kacey Jones - very nice clean example, could be a little bit stronger 8/10

Kosbor:
KC Jones - Very nice stuff, so strong, it was a great trip :-) 9,5/10
Amnesia - Not as good as the one i have here from de graal, but sweeter 8,5/10
Nevilles Kush - First time i've heard of this strain. very sweet with a pungent smell, but strange taste. i have to smoke more to exactly tell but i think it's not as good as the Name sounds

As i am writing this i am thinking to drive again today. the weed was on Amsterdam Level.
Wconnection

Post by Wconnection »

felixxy wrote:I went to Maastricht yesterday and my friend who lives there bought me:

Missouri:
Kandy Kush - Weed of the trip! thanks to wconnection! Best Kandy Kush i've had so far so i'll have to give it a 10/10
Sour Diesel - Strong weed and they tried, but a part of it was molded. taste also moldy 2/10
-wish i've just bought Kandy

As i am writing this i am thinking to drive again today. the weed was on Amsterdam Level.
I got some Kandy there last night one fat nugg 4gram :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Sorry to hear that of the sour :| i had a great example there.
Sad Lucius

Post by Sad Lucius »

hello everyone!

as I said in my "introduction topic", my girlfriend & I planned to come to maastricht for my birthday...
I tried to find some informations on google, but it's kinda hard to know what's going on....

does anyone have some fresh news?
dude65

Post by dude65 »

I would definitely not try Maastricht right now. You don't need to go to the Netherlands just to have the same stressfull buzzkill as you do at home.

The thing I enjoy most about weed trips to NL is the no stress and no problems deal I get in Amsterdam. I think other cities closer to Mastricht would work also, but why not do it right? ;-)
Sad Lucius

Post by Sad Lucius »

the main problem is that buds are not ready at home...
5weeks before the harvest.... can't wait!!!
:p ;)

one adavantage of coffee shops is the choice you have!!!!
At home, I have only 2varieties, and it is really hard to find good stuff with good price here....

and finally, we also want to be "regular tourists"...
I heard Maastricht is a nice city, wanna see by myself
:)
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

this is from the Maastricht coffeeshop association website, might be helpful.

Dear Coffeeshop visitor ,

After the VOCM coffeeshops were open again for the residents of our neighboring countries, coffeeshops are all controlled by the mayor and temporarily closed.

This is a case arise in which the decision of the judges on 26 June 2013 has not altered. Currently parties pending appeal.

After that there will be more clarity about this discriminatory measurements. The Maastricht coffeeshops that are openened are only for Dutch residents and for those with an ID issued by the Dutch government.

For all other coffeeshop visitors the coffeeshops in the towns of Roermond, Venray, Sittard-Geleen, Heerlen and Kerkrade are opened.

Also you can visit other cities in the Netherlands, such as Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Nijmegen, Arnhem etc..

Thank you for your understanding and hope for a favorable ruling so that we can welcome you again.

Best regards,

Association of Official Coffeeshops Maastricht.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
Sad Lucius

Post by Sad Lucius »

thx, Lemon :)

I think i read that too while doing researches^^
but it's kinda hard to find recent informations....

I think we'll go to Maastricht for "regular tourism"
and go in other city to find some buds...

if any of you have suggestion about shops to visit
:)
bagou01

Post by bagou01 »

So from belgium, where should i go if i wana buy next week?
I read everywhere that sittard,heerlen, kerkrade,roermond etc... are rubbish... is there not a good coffee anywhere in those cities?
amsterdam is 2:30 drive, so forget it
If i was to go to one close to belgium (and if possible, which opens BEFORE 16:00) wher should i go?

thanks