CBD Oil / E-Liquid

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Devore

CBD Oil / E-Liquid

Post by Devore »

Hi there folks,

Does anyone have any experience with CBD Oil be it as just an oil or as an e-liquid for vape pens.

My friend has been ill for a while and has asked what I know about it and to be honest I know very little. I was kinda hoping someone on here might know a thing or two or point me in the right direction in the UK to find out the best method of delivery.

Many thanks Tokers

Roll on 420!! boom!

RoMoney

Re: CBD Oil / E-Liquid

Post by RoMoney »

Harmony E-liquids are decent, think you can get up to 600mg concentration in a bottle, the super lemon haze is the tastiest, but if the person is really ill higher doses would be better so look at buying paste or crystals. Synergy crystals are great if expensive and they have a range infused with terpenes,

As for where to order in the UK, I'll leave that to UK peeps to comment, I heard it can be easier to buy of Insta for better prices on high concentrates
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Devore

Post by Devore »

Cheers RoMoney.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Any decent vape shop will have cbd ejuice, don't expect miracles from it though, and it can get pricey for the stronger dose, imo anything less than 500mg is pointless if your a stoner to start with. Good luck and let us know how they get on with it.
monster420

Post by monster420 »

Kermit wrote: Tue 13th Feb 2018 10:33 am Any decent vape shop will have cbd ejuice, don't expect miracles from it though, and it can get pricey for the stronger dose, imo anything less than 500mg is pointless if your a stoner to start with. Good luck and let us know how they get on with it.
garbage talk , got 50 mg CBD eliquid, what works just great
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

monster420 wrote: Tue 13th Feb 2018 09:53 pm
Kermit wrote: Tue 13th Feb 2018 10:33 am Any decent vape shop will have cbd ejuice, don't expect miracles from it though, and it can get pricey for the stronger dose, imo anything less than 500mg is pointless if your a stoner to start with. Good luck and let us know how they get on with it.
50mg is a really low dosage, tablets are usually 15mg-50mg each and people take two a day. Not to say 50mg does nothing, but it's a very low dose. People ingesting paste could be taking several hundred mgs per dose.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

monster420 wrote: Tue 13th Feb 2018 09:53 pm
Not garbage talk at all, just sharing my experience with it, wow 50mg :shock: :lol: just to point out my 16 year old dog does 200mg every 12hrs that’s right my dog for the last year but he still has cancer and will die so sadly no miracle for him and my non smoking friends need 250mg at least in spray and go through it like water.

So as I say, I was sharing my opinion from my experience with cbd and that’s all.

Enjoy the rest of your night.
Devore

Post by Devore »

Thanks Everyone.

NotsofastEddie that was really useful for my friend she said to thank you!!
CloudMaster

Post by CloudMaster »

CBD oil now available on the High Street at Holland & Barrett, half price at the moment too :lol:

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/p ... 5-60008899
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

CloudMaster wrote: Tue 20th Feb 2018 07:54 pm CBD oil now available on the High Street at Holland & Barrett, half price at the moment too :lol:

2.75%, that is some super potent cbd right there, boom! :lol: with outstanding reviews to boot, making a beeline to my nearest posh Lloyd’s chemist right now :wink:
CloudMaster

Post by CloudMaster »

Kermit wrote: Tue 20th Feb 2018 10:30 pm
CloudMaster wrote: Tue 20th Feb 2018 07:54 pm CBD oil now available on the High Street at Holland & Barrett, half price at the moment too :lol:

2.75%, that is some super potent cbd right there, boom! :lol: with outstanding reviews to boot, making a beeline to my nearest posh Lloyd’s chemist right now :wink:
I won't disagree with you about the potency, the offering is a little on the Mr Puniverse scale but with 4 other CBD products going on H&B's shelves next month I wonder if this is the start of something bold in retail alternative therapies. Only a matter of time before you see it on QVC and in every health food supplement catalogue/online health food stores etc. Don't forget H&B's are now in Tesco. Non branded sales will be the issue moving forward, lots of folks will claim to sell really good homemade CBD oil which may or may not be such a good thing, Kermit knows where I'm coming with this :roll:

This probably isn't the correct thread or place to be having this discussion but I get the general sense from the majority press/media that cannabis in all its forms is no longer being portrayed as hindu death cabbage and the myths around the so called super strength cannabis are fading too. God bless Pat Butcher (Pam St Clement) and her menthol fags, that ITV roadtrip to legal states with Biggins, Fash the Bash and a few others to boot did the perceptions of pot users no harm whatsoever. BBC are very pro and they consume GOVT money and have a fixed audience with TV licensing.

What does this mean? Things seem to be pointing in the right direction in the UK for legal cannabis? Only the old tie brigade clinging on to their views about cannabis, and few of those have changed their minds following use for old age conditions and ailments. Unfortunately the old tie brigade usually hold voting sway so government seems reluctant to move in a positive way but that may change as we see how the young for instance have brought about the Corbyn surge. The old bill can't be bothered with small scale personal grows anymore, should we be looking at tolerance proposition similar to the NL?

I've already blurbed on a bit here but feel free to chip in with your views, this thread or another, would be really interesting to discuss the what if's and how's. I'm sure a great number of you have strong views!

Anyhow as they say "where there is a will, there is a way" :mrgreen:
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

I've got some 1500mg CBD paste which is really good..I've been sleeping a lot better, my skin and mood has improved. It is also pretty tasty. :mrgreen:
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Anyone taken any e-juice on a flight?,need to take my CBD ejuice with me as the prices and strength of what I can find available in Amsterdam are poor.

8)
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Kermit wrote: Sat 7th Apr 2018 10:06 pm Anyone taken any e-juice on a flight?,need to take my CBD ejuice with me as the prices and strength of what I can find available in Amsterdam are poor.

8)
Edit. Never mind, seems my airline don't allow juice onboard :shock: :twisted:

Bit gutted as it means eating tablets for 4 days.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Kermit wrote: Sat 7th Apr 2018 10:20 pm
Kermit wrote: Sat 7th Apr 2018 10:06 pm Anyone taken any e-juice on a flight?,need to take my CBD ejuice with me as the prices and strength of what I can find available in Amsterdam are poor.

8)
Edit. Never mind, seems my airline don't allow juice onboard :shock: :twisted:

Bit gutted as it means eating tablets for 4 days.
Throw it in with your toiletries and you will be fine.