Smoking hash in coffee shops

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
oldhabits

Smoking hash in coffee shops

Post by oldhabits »

Haven't been in over 10 years and i am wondering since the tobacco ban how you smoke hash.

I have always use baccy for my joints and would even use it for a base in a bong.

I'm going over on Monday and its going to be bloody freezing (don't fancy standing outside raking it) .i realize i could mix it with some green but and i really want to sample some decent hash before i buy little gift for a friend.

has anyone any suggestions or where you can smoke a baccy/hash joint

Kenshiro

Re: Smoking hash in coffee shops

Post by Kenshiro »

Most places turn a blind eye providing you dont have tobacco or ciggies visible on the table.
People usually keep tobacco on their lap when loading/building a joint.
A lot of palces have dedicated tobacco rooms or "fishtanks" for tobacco smokers.
Comus

Post by Comus »

Quite a lot of shops have herbal mix for free that you can use instead of baccy. small pipes are a good method which i prefer for hash as i don't use baccy anymore .... or then there's the good 'ol philly blunt using weed and hash mixed for the heavyweight stoners
I'm in shocks and stares
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

sNc wrote: Fri 23rd Feb 2018 06:26 pm A lot of palces have dedicated tobacco rooms or "fishtanks" for tobacco smokers.
This may be changing based on Appeal court rules Dutch cafes and bars must close down smoking rooms

So discretion is the better part of valor and as Comus suggests, "herbal mix for free" might be a good option.
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

notsofasteddie wrote: Fri 23rd Feb 2018 10:07 pm
sNc wrote: Fri 23rd Feb 2018 06:26 pm A lot of palces have dedicated tobacco rooms or "fishtanks" for tobacco smokers.
This may be changing based on Appeal court rules Dutch cafes and bars must close down smoking rooms

So discretion is the better part of valor and as Comus suggests, "herbal mix for free" might be a good option.
But he's going on Monday...so I wouldn't have thought it's happening that quickly??
oldhabits

Post by oldhabits »

Thanks,

ill see how i go next week (if it were the summer it wouldn't be an issue) and its not going to bother me that much. just don't really want to annoy anybody,like to just chill.

was thinking about buying a small pipe as want to try before i buy. I'll report back if i find any real issues.

PS. Got some great tips from this site, basically built my whole itinerary from it. :D
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

All will be grand - as sNc says just keep that baccy out of sight and everything will be cool. Most of the locals still roll with tobacco.
If you really want to toe the line; Green Place, Voyager and Rookies plus (great hash spots) Bluebird & Kashmir Lounge all have smoking rooms where Tobacco is allowed - for now.
Have a great trip!
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

ALlow me to introduce you to the organic outdoor weed that is 5E/g at many places. Goes excellent with hash sprinkled atop in a bowl or rolled with hash in a joint.

May people have asked what on Earth to do with the lower THC, outdoor organic weed. My friend, roll it with some quality hash!!

Ditch the tobacco. Go with some pure, clean, bio-org weed.
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

LLMReb wrote: Sat 24th Feb 2018 04:06 am ALlow me to introduce you to the organic outdoor weed that is 5E/g at many places. Goes excellent with hash sprinkled atop in a bowl or rolled with hash in a joint.

May people have asked what on Earth to do with the lower THC, outdoor organic weed. My friend, roll it with some quality hash!!

Ditch the tobacco. Go with some pure, clean, bio-org weed.
Yes stop that tobacco stuff it will kill you :(

how about just hash, pipe, and fire works well been around forever :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Willjay wrote: Sat 24th Feb 2018 03:02 pm
how about just hash, pipe, and fire works well been around forever :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I've been saying that for ages...

(although I like to add some green, assuming I have some)
Comus

Post by Comus »

LLMReb wrote: Sat 24th Feb 2018 04:06 amDitch the tobacco. Go with some pure, clean, bio-org weed.
wise words indeed :thumbup: :thumbup:
I'm in shocks and stares
Schroom

Post by Schroom »

as I don't smoke tobacco anymore and I was wondering the same thing for my upcoming stay in Amsterdam, I found this thing while doing research: http://www.greengo.nl/

anyone got any experience? can you get it everywhere in Amsterdam?
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Schroom wrote: Mon 16th Jul 2018 07:12 am as I don't smoke tobacco anymore and I was wondering the same thing for my upcoming stay in Amsterdam, I found this thing while doing research: http://www.greengo.nl/

anyone got any experience? can you get it everywhere in Amsterdam?
yeah, but its horrible!

smoke pure, ideally the bigger the joint the better it burns (or at least thats my excuse :wink: :lol: )
most coffeeshops sell shake for cheap to load up hash spliffs.

there really is no need to put that s**t into your body
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Enough already, the question wasn't about health advice, people's personal preferences wrt smoking or similar..! Here's a straight answer to the original question: Most coffeeshops will be perfectly fine with you smoking hash joints with tobacco in it as long as you are reasonably discreet with the ciggies and don't leave your pack and buds out on the table. In fact, unless we are mistaken it is illegal for the authorities to check your joint for tobacco without a court order, so it's kinda hard to do something about unless you see the joint being rolled and have evidence that tobacco was used...

Yes yes, baccy is bad, but hash joints are better that way, especially if you use ultra light ciggies and toast them!

CC
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Mon 16th Jul 2018 11:39 am Enough already, the question wasn't about health advice, people's personal preferences wrt smoking or similar..! Here's a straight answer to the original question: Most coffeeshops will be perfectly fine with you smoking hash joints with tobacco in it as long as you are reasonably discreet with the ciggies and don't leave your pack and buds out on the table. In fact, unless we are mistaken it is illegal for the authorities to check your joint for tobacco without a court order, so it's kinda hard to do something about unless you see the joint being rolled and have evidence that tobacco was used...

Yes yes, baccy is bad, but hash joints are better that way, especially if you use ultra light ciggies and toast them!

CC
the question i was answering was regarding the greengo.

ever smoked it? youd rather smoke gruis than greengo trust me on that!

hell id rather smoke tobacco than greengo and thats saying something
ignoring spellcheck since 1986