Is there any who works in Cannabis industry?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
AlexMac

Is there any who works in Cannabis industry?

Post by AlexMac »

Hi evrebody, i searching people who works in legal cannabis industry. I want to invest in medical maryjuana farm, need a loyer or smart guy from this business , who can explane rules of process in what countryes and from what countryes possible to export and growing legal. Please write me!

LLMReb

Re: Is there any who works in Cannabis industry?

Post by LLMReb »

Hire a lawyer. It doesn’t take a lot of sleuthing to stumble upon syndicated investment opportunities.

You will need a lawyer to help with the due dilligence. You will also need accredited investor status.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Countries where it's fully legal to just rock up and grow cannabis for export?
Not a single one. Unless you've got very deep pockets for big licensing fees.

Some American states allow licensed commercial operations - but not at federal level so there is still a risk of going to jail/having your assets stripped by law enforcement.

Good luck.
Last edited by OneHighMofo on Mon 12th Mar 2018 01:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
macky

Post by macky »

At the moment there is two medical Cannibis company who are exporting to Germany and a couple states.
The plan is to start growing in Portugal to supply Europe.
On the Toronto stock exchange there is a dozen or so you can invest in ,also an ETF you could buy shares in
If you go BNN.ca they keep track of canna bussness news .
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

macky wrote: Mon 12th Mar 2018 12:37 pm At the moment there is two medical Cannibis company who are exporting to Germany and a couple states.
The plan is to start growing in Portugal to supply Europe.
At least one of these (actually think there are more than two) is active in Denmark too, setting up production facilities to cover Danish medical cannabis needs and IIRC possibly also some capacity for export down the road, they might not be in operation yet, but if they aren't they are very close... Canadian companies seem to be leading the charge internationally!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Mon 12th Mar 2018 04:02 pm Canadian companies seem to be leading the charge internationally!
You'd think so right? Bizzarely - the UK is leading that charge.
Oh the irony. :? :roll: :oops:
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Hello AlexMac just send me a check and I’ll tell you everything I know about the weed industry :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
macky

Post by macky »

OneHighMofo wrote: Mon 12th Mar 2018 04:37 pm
CopenhagenCouple wrote: Mon 12th Mar 2018 04:02 pm Canadian companies seem to be leading the charge internationally!
You'd think so right? Bizzarely - the UK is leading that charge.
Oh the irony. :? :roll: :oops:
Those numbers will be eclipse soon if not already .One small producer plans to produce 57tonnes a year .OOPS fact check that’s 57kilo,s a week :oops:
Canapy growth has changed some of the biggest green house complexs from tomatoes to flowers are Know pot. Tweede has alone has gone from zero to over 700hundred employes in under two years.
As far as research we are way behind to none existence,but the goverment has budgeted some tax money for science . The thing I,m not to high on is DNA starting to sell strains exclusively for use by licensed growers.
Tweede has sole rights to strawberry Kush not sure how it will be enforced.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

macky wrote: Mon 12th Mar 2018 05:39 pm Those numbers will be eclipse soon if not already .One small producer plans to produce 57tonnes a year .OOPS fact check that’s 57kilo,s a week :oops:
Canapy growth has changed some of the biggest green house complexs from tomatoes to flowers are Know pot. Tweede has alone has gone from zero to over 700hundred employes in under two years.
As far as research we are way behind to none existence,but the goverment has budgeted some tax money for science . The thing I,m not to high on is DNA starting to sell strains exclusively for use by licensed growers.
Tweede has sole rights to strawberry Kush not sure how it will be enforced.
I think pretty soon you'll have dedicated more land-mass to weed than we have for people 🤙
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

UK may be the biggest exporter, but Canopy (or rather subsidiary Spectrum) is setting up operations in a range of countries, among these Denmark, Germany, think they are one of the biggest players in that market..
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
macky

Post by macky »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Mon 12th Mar 2018 08:05 pm UK may be the biggest exporter, but Canopy (or rather subsidiary Spectrum) is setting up operations in a range of countries, among these Denmark, Germany, think they are one of the biggest players in that market..
They partner with any one ,example they just went in extraction business with Valens groworks Corp.
Began producing extracts at it,s super critical CO2 extraction facility in Kelowna last week ,where it expects to begin pulling 400 KG a month. The company plans to ramp up production to 6000 KG a month by mid March. The guys who own this is tight with PM and gets license for every thing from clinics that will write you script and let you buy right away from store in clinic. Got good idea they supply the cash . Mark my word they will hook up with Amsterdam genetics and will be making block hash before you know it.