Coffeeshop Recommendations

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Local Dank

Coffeeshop Recommendations

Post by Local Dank »

Me and a few mates are heading to Amsterdam in June. We can smoke in the hotel so we’re not bothered if the coffeeshop can seat us or has a good atmosphere, we are just interested in finding the best weed for reasonable prices. Any recommendations would be great, thanks.

The Stoned Shaman

Re: Coffeeshop Recommendations

Post by The Stoned Shaman »

Go to Voyagers, the majority of people would include this cafe somewhere in their reply.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Het Ballonnetje, Utopia, Boerejoengens chain, Baba, Voyagers, Easy Times and quite a few more ... :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Why not get out of touristy Amsterdam.

15 minute train ride to Haarlem. Birdy, WW Indica, Empire. ( 16 shops ) https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Tx_Haarlem.html

1/2 hour train ride to Utrecht. Wiedstock, Cultureboat ( 12 shops ) https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Tx_Utrecht.html

1 hour train ride to Leeuwarden. Repelsteeltje, De Os ( 13 shops ) https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Tx_Leeuwarden.html

What dates will you be in Amsterdam?
I'll post you on the Whos In Town page.
You can see who else may be in town and any Toke & Talks that are planned.

Enjoy
FlyByNite - Travel preference, not business practice
Coffeeshop Menus - Let your mouse do the walking
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I found a pretty current video 1 month ago on that topic on youtube. Well it goes a lot about "Cali Weed" with Coffeeshops like Basjoe and Goa but the video also showed me that one of my favorite budtenders works at Coffeeshop Solo now :D and that they have some nice gear now :mrgreen:

They also talk about Coffeeshop "The Plug" and like said before a lot about "Cali Weed"

TransApenninesCouple

Post by TransApenninesCouple »

I like the italian budtender now at Solo, he's a right man and big cannabis conaisseur. :thumbup: :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

TransApenninesCouple wrote: Sat 15th Sep 2018 10:42 am I like the italian budtender now at Solo, he's a right man and big cannabis conaisseur. :thumbup: :mrgreen:
True. He is like a coffeeshop budtender should be :thumbup: and with "Accelerator Seeds" new good stuff comes into the scene... no Cali hype and it seems like they trying to bring the dutch grown weed a step furher :mrgreen: :clap: more of that