Vaping newbie.

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Schroom

Re: Vaping newbie.

Post by Schroom »

thanks I'll look into them a bit further then, they aren't cheap so I'll have to save up a bit. I also saw that my headshop here in town should have those, so maybe I just wait until they finish their renovation and reopen. I should have the cash until then.

thanks.

DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Schroom wrote: Mon 16th Jul 2018 12:14 pm thanks I'll look into them a bit further then, they aren't cheap so I'll have to save up a bit. I also saw that my headshop here in town should have those, so maybe I just wait until they finish their renovation and reopen. I should have the cash until then.

thanks.
amazon is also a good bet.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Schroom

Post by Schroom »

Amazon doesn't ship those to my country :lol: but well as I said, have to safe a bit anyway so I'll just wait 8)
curubelo

Post by curubelo »

+1 for the Mighty, i have it for about a year now and is absolutely awesome, had some mediocre vapes in the past and can compare. Easy to draw, huge rips, nice flavor, it's so good i barely use my volcano anymore. Worth every penny. :thumbup:

Only maintenance needed (apart from cleaning) is changing the screens after some time of (heavy) use, but they are included in the box when you buy the unit and is very easy to replace.

For price, if you are in Europe, check the UK online shops, they have some good discounts from time to time.