5 Days in Dam - First Timer!

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
ovogangent

5 Days in Dam - First Timer!

Post by ovogangent »

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum so apologies in advance if this is posted in the wrong section/already exists somewhere, but basically I'll be in Amsterdam for 5 days on Monday.

It's my first time in Dam and was wondering what the best strains about at the moment are. I generally prefer a uplifting, euphoric high to heavy body stoned feel.

I've also been trying to find a coffeeshop while researching online that plays modern hip-hop/trap/rnb music...is there anything anyone would recommend??

Thanks!

RedGecko58

Re: 5 Days in Dam - First Timer!

Post by RedGecko58 »

Hey! Welcome to the Forum (I am also new to the forum!) We are visiting next week also!

My advice would be go to a reputable coffee shop and ask the bud-tender.

My personal favourite is the Original Dampkring, I have found it to be consistently good in the past. They will have something for you! For the uplifting I see their current menu has Nevilles Haze (Strong, Sativa effect).

Regarding music I'm not sure I usually head away from that music :lol: :lol: :lol: but I'm sure someone else can advise!
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

the plug for the music,
i will be taking earplugs if i return
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
ovogangent

Post by ovogangent »

RedGecko58 wrote: Fri 20th Jul 2018 12:49 pm Hey! Welcome to the Forum (I am also new to the forum!) We are visiting next week also!

My advice would be go to a reputable coffee shop and ask the bud-tender.

My personal favourite is the Original Dampkring, I have found it to be consistently good in the past. They will have something for you! For the uplifting I see their current menu has Nevilles Haze (Strong, Sativa effect).

Regarding music I'm not sure I usually head away from that music :lol: :lol: :lol: but I'm sure someone else can advise!
Thanks for your help! Will definitely head there as it was high on the list already :thumbup:
ovogangent

Post by ovogangent »

DjShaggy wrote: Fri 20th Jul 2018 12:52 pm the plug for the music,
looool The Plug is the new Utopia, is that right? Will definitely give it a go. Just read your post on the trip review page. Really enjoyed it, has given me a few new ideas on where to go and what to expect, so thanks for that!
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

ovogangent wrote: Fri 20th Jul 2018 01:06 pm
DjShaggy wrote: Fri 20th Jul 2018 12:52 pm the plug for the music,
looool The Plug is the new Utopia, is that right? Will definitely give it a go. Just read your post on the trip review page. Really enjoyed it, has given me a few new ideas on where to go and what to expect, so thanks for that!
thats right, great menu, its just a carbon copy of the plug bcn which is a carbon copy of the underground smoking clubs in london.

gang business.

thanks for the praise, always nice to hear people enjoy reading it!

barcelona coming soon!
ignoring spellcheck since 1986