Nice Things for Nice People

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
nel z bub

Re: Nice Things for Nice People

Post by nel z bub »

Hello again folks,
Been a busy few weeks for me.
Following advice on this thread, I put together a sample pack to enter into the Clouds in the City competition that took place over this past weekend, and I am happy to report that I took first place in the edibles category!
I'm very pleased, obviously, and hope that I can now get myself some new coffeeshops to stock my wares.
I will also be going to get myself a smartphone and setting up an instagram and probably some kind of wickr set up too. I'll be sure to let you know the details when I've got it sorted.
Many thanks to all for the advice and suggestions, they are much appreciated. I am going to spend today nursing my hangover before getting on with the next stage of the plan.
Cheers
Nel

-nice things for nice people-
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

nel z bub wrote: Mon 15th Oct 2018 09:33 am Hello again folks,
Following advice on this thread, I put together a sample pack to enter into the Clouds in the City competition that took place over this past weekend, and I am happy to report that I took first place in the edibles category!
I'm very pleased, obviously, and hope that I can now get myself some new coffeeshops to stock my wares.
I will also be going to get myself a smartphone and setting up an instagram and probably some kind of wickr set up too. I'll be sure to let you know the details when I've got it sorted.
Many thanks to all for the advice and suggestions, they are much appreciated. I am going to spend today nursing my hangover before getting on with the next stage of the plan.
Cheers
Nel
with that win you have been given a chance. set up a instagram today and promote hard.

good luck
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Cheers
Nel
Congratulations on that 1st place, stonking achievement imo, business will thrive now and I hope the plug choke on ditching you for a hipster cake.

Would like to point out that that is 2 awards for edibles to ACD members,being an ACD fanboy that brings a massive smile to my face (that alone is also a massive achievement).

Congrats man, well happy for you :D 8)
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

DjShaggy wrote: Mon 15th Oct 2018 10:16 am
Cheers
Nel
with that win you have been given a chance. set up a instagram today and promote hard.

good luck
+1 for this suggestion. Well done on the win Nel. I'm sure it's well deserved. Never tried your products (knowingly) but I'll be sure to look them up once you get some supply lines established.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Kermit wrote: Mon 15th Oct 2018 11:48 am
Cheers
Nel
Congratulations on that 1st place, stonking achievement imo, business will thrive now and I hope the plug choke on ditching you for a hipster cake.

Would like to point out that that is 2 awards for edibles to ACD members,being an ACD fanboy that brings a massive smile to my face (that alone is also a massive achievement).

What other ACD'er took home a prize?

Also congrats Nel, don't know you personally but as a regular here - I thought I recognized your name when they called it last night (was on the boat last night), best of luck growing and reshaping your business!
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Mon 15th Oct 2018 02:10 pm
Cheers
Nel

Also congrats Nel, don't know you personally but as a regular here - I thought I recognized your name when they called it last night (was on the boat last night), best of luck growing and reshaping your business!
The other is Luvtiks colab with Voyagers when they got 3rd in HTCC for Caramels a couple of years back.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Kermit wrote: Mon 15th Oct 2018 02:45 pm
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Mon 15th Oct 2018 02:10 pm

The other is Luvtiks colab with Voyagers when they got 3rd in HTCC for Caramels a couple of years back.
Ah ok I remember that, I think it may have been the Elite or Unity Cup one of those first attempts to fill the void left by HTCC's first year of absence. Anyway I thought you were saying two prizes were taken by ACD'ers at this weekend's Clouds Cup.
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Congratulations :mrgreen: :mrgreen: now as you move forward into the 21st century don’t forget us old guys here on the ACD forum 8) :lol:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
WLow

Post by WLow »

Well done Nel !
Hope this Award will open new possibilities for the future.
samuraiwriter

Post by samuraiwriter »

Congratulations! Hope to try some over the New Years holiday.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Congratulations! Good job :clap: I am happy for you :mrgreen:
Mr L Ricketts

Post by Mr L Ricketts »

Good on you Nelz, where can one purchase said edibles? I used to buy a couple of cakes from Utopia for the airport and flight and they never let me down :mrgreen:
'Looks like we'll have to hang up our sorrows for another day. Now let's go shoot some bad guys'
nel z bub

Post by nel z bub »

Cheers Mr Ricketts,
you can find my brownies these days at het Ballonetje and the Roxy, and the muffins and brownies at de Prijs and coffeeshop Ruthless.
Hope you enjoy them when you track them down.

You can also find me on insta now @nice_things_for_nice_people
-nice things for nice people-
Mr L Ricketts

Post by Mr L Ricketts »

Perfect thanks Nelz, and you can count on me tracking them down. :mrgreen:
'Looks like we'll have to hang up our sorrows for another day. Now let's go shoot some bad guys'
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

nel z bub wrote: Sun 30th Dec 2018 11:47 pm Cheers Mr Ricketts,
you can find my brownies these days at het Ballonetje and the Roxy, and the muffins and brownies at de Prijs and coffeeshop Ruthless.
Hope you enjoy them when you track them down.

You can also find me on insta now @nice_things_for_nice_people
Missed the recent updates on this thread from October, shame as I was in Amsterdam for Christmas, I've given you a follow on Instagram, hopefully check out your stuff in when I'm back in April. I will let friends know where your stuff is available!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!