The Value For Money Thread

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
RoMoney

The Value For Money Thread

Post by RoMoney »

Given all the passionate debate on The Plug thread about costly imports and lack of value I thought it would be good to have a thread where we can openly share finds that we think are really good value in the current climate.

I'll get the ball rolling with a personal favourite......in Bluebird for €35 (roughly the price of a g of Cali) you can get 4+g of Super Skunk or Amnesia. I think it's 4.2 of one and 4.4 of the other, I can't recall exactly, but over 4g anyway. I think this is great value and Bluebird is a great CS.

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Junglist Movement

Re: The Value For Money Thread

Post by Junglist Movement »

Fucking great idea man. I've nothing to contribute until December however.
RedGecko58

Post by RedGecko58 »

De Overkant Hortus - Polm 5g/20e

This was the surprise of my last trip and I look forward to buying more next month!
WLow

Post by WLow »

Just for a smoke, mango sapphire going around (het Ballonetje, bagherra)
Og Kush from best friends, big buddha cheese from eastwood, dreamsicle from the stud

am not talking about price for 5 grs , its just nice smoke for reasonnable price
monster420

Post by monster420 »

Last edited by monster420 on Sat 29th Sep 2018 10:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Cookies Cream hash from Central (8,10€/g) was very nice for the price last time :D

Baghera Haze (15€/2g) and Super Silver Haze Hash (15€/2g) from Coffeeshop Baghera are usually pretty nice for the price, too but I saw that the batches change pretty fast so check it out before buying :!:

The Paroc hash (1,8g/10€) from Katsu looked and smelled damn good on one of my last trips... darker sticky moroccan with paki genetics. Well I didn´t tried it because they had also a nice batch of their Choco Maroc in stock so I went for that... but also heard good things from another ACD member and like I said it smelled/looked very nice for the price :mrgreen: