Coffeshops that show the Premier League???

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

ramses wrote:Yeah Fenix, I figured you would get an answer like that. Just like most of us Americans think football or "soccer" absolutely blows, they probably think the same about our sports. It would be like some guys walking into a sports bar on Monday night and asking if they would change the game so they could watch a soccer match.
What is this word " Soccer "? :lol:

Personally, I like all American sports. Even Baseball!

Endure
ramses

Post by ramses »

LOL, I thought someone would give me some shit for saying soccer. :lol:
Everybody's a jerk. You, me, this jerk.
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

ramses wrote:LOL, I thought someone would give me some shit for saying soccer. :lol:
Its all in good fun mate :wink:
Endure
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

Twichaldinho wrote:
ramses wrote:LOL, I thought someone would give me some shit for saying soccer. :lol:
Its all is good fun!!!! What a great stoned discussion it would be about what is the better sport, and it wouldnt b a biased discussion as their will b Americans aswell as Europeamns....
Im football crazy
Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
ramses

Post by ramses »

Im football crazy
NFL right? :wink:
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

ramses wrote:
Im football crazy
NFL right? :wink:
lol, is Lawrence Taylor still playing!!!!
FenixNYC

Post by FenixNYC »

liquidSwords wrote:
Twichaldinho wrote:
Its all is good fun!!!! What a great stoned discussion it would be about what is the better sport, and it wouldnt b a biased discussion as their will b Americans aswell as Europeamns....
Im football crazy
The best sport in the world is as universal as they come, Boxing!!! :lol:
ramses wrote:Yeah Fenix, I figured you would get an answer like that. Just like most of us Americans think football or "soccer" absolutely blows, they probably think the same about our sports. It would be like some guys walking into a sports bar on Monday night and asking if they would change the game so they could watch a soccer match.
Point taken. :lol:

I'll just check scores on my boy's iPhone.
Before anything, get the daily dose of choke.....
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

I though that football was now one of the most highly participated sports for little kids in the U.S now. I quite like baseball when im having a smoke, its quite slow paced and allows me enough time to smoke a couple of doobs and cook and eat munch untill its over.

The best sport in the world is unfortantly rugby, thats a pretty international sport these days. Americas been making pretty strong progress over the years, the American Canada matches are usually very good, America have been closing the gap between them and Canada of late.
Defeating evil with a thing called love
ramses

Post by ramses »

Being from the U.S, I would say the top 3 sports are most definitely baseball, basketball, and football. By football I mean the kind where the guys beat the shit out of each other and score touchdowns. Soccer really isn't catching on (at least not in my 29 years here) and I don't know a single person who has ever played rugby.
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

ramses wrote:Being from the U.S, I would say the top 3 sports are most definitely baseball, basketball, and football. By football I mean the kind where the guys beat the shit out of each other and score touchdowns. Soccer really isn't catching on (at least not in my 29 years here) and I don't know a single person who has ever played rugby.
Man you should check rugby out, it does make american football look a but wussie-ish. The lads proper hit each other these days, theres punch ups most matches and its played with a passion at international level which ive only seen matched at the all ireland hurling match i went to in croke park when offaly were playing. No padding involed with rugby either, its just a full on proper game played at huge amounts of pace with no stopages.

EDIT : although the recent NFL game at wembley was pretty damn good in terms of atomsphere and the actual game that took place.
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

[quote="ramses"]Being from the U.S, I would say the top 3 sports are most definitely baseball, basketball, and football. By football I mean the kind where the guys beat the shit out of each other and score touchdowns. Soccer really isn't catching on (at least not in my 29 years here) and I don't know a single person who has ever played rugby.[/quote

lol this is our point, how can u call that football, no skill with footwork involved whatsoever, maybe if it was called something like Throw and runball we would understand, as for Rugby, just an imitation sport for all the rather large men 2 play and believe they have some kind of talent!!!
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

liquidSwords wrote:
ramses wrote:Being from the U.S, I would say the top 3 sports are most definitely baseball, basketball, and football. By football I mean the kind where the guys beat the shit out of each other and score touchdowns. Soccer really isn't catching on (at least not in my 29 years here) and I don't know a single person who has ever played rugby.[/quote

lol this is our point, how can u call that football, no skill with footwork involved whatsoever, maybe if it was called something like Throw and runball we would understand, as for Rugby, just an imitation sport for all the rather large men 2 play and believe they have some kind of talent!!!
Spoke like a true football fan, enjoy your sport full of diving cheating a 0-0 draws. Leave rugby rugby to the real lads :lol:
FenixNYC

Post by FenixNYC »

liquidSwords wrote:
ramses wrote:Being from the U.S, I would say the top 3 sports are most definitely baseball, basketball, and football. By football I mean the kind where the guys beat the shit out of each other and score touchdowns. Soccer really isn't catching on (at least not in my 29 years here) and I don't know a single person who has ever played rugby.[/quote

liquidSwords wrote:

They kick it a few times in the game. That's gotta count for something! :lol:

I gotta go with boxing as the best sport, followed by football & baseball.

College basketball is great too.
ramses

Post by ramses »

With the blow up of MMA, you just don't hear much about boxing anymore. Not as exciting as some guy taking a knee to the face I guess.
FenixNYC

Post by FenixNYC »

ramses wrote:With the blow up of MMA, you just don't hear much about boxing anymore. Not as exciting as some guy taking a knee to the face I guess.
Boxing is actually as big as it's ever been, going back the past few years.

Alot of good, young fighters have emerged, big megafights are being made on the regular and, thanks to the struggling economy, more & more big fights are being kept off PPV in favor of "free" cable bringing in more fans.

MMA is here to stay but I can't really get into it. When they stand and punch it's alright but when they start wrestling and holding on the ground it just comes off as incredibly boring. And very, very gay.