looks pretty cool im going to get it!

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/03/12/citie ... on-review/

Shells sink. Dreams float.
YourGuru

Re: Amsterdam Transportation Sim Game!

Post by YourGuru »

Game looks Sick... I dig..

~Ian
Bad artists imitate, Great artists steal..
DC

Post by DC »

Must be some sort of yankee nerd thing cos it looks like crap to me. :? :mrgreen:
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

DC wrote:Must be some sort of yankee nerd thing cos it looks like crap to me. :? :mrgreen:
Yep. Us dumb yankes with our cities that are actually difficult to survive due to lots of stupid problems we have. Not a single clean, well managed city to our name! You are such an amazing person to be living in Amsterdam (without knowing the language to my understanding) for 10 years! I envy you in every way a troll envies any normal person trying to pass over their bridge!
DC

Post by DC »

Did you just call yerself a dumb American troll?. I think yer suffering from Corona syndrome mate, just by sticking a piece of lime in the top of the bottle doesn't make it a good beer!!. ...a lot like public transport sim games and Amsterdam....but enjoy!.
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Keep acting like my post with a link to Frank Sinatra singing New York, New York didn't piss you off in your sad attempt to act like living in Amsterdam is so much tougher than anywhere else, and I'll keep acting like your attempted troll comments bother me. I mean after all, you're the one that sought out my posts to comment on and attempt to troll me. If it wasn't so obvious I would call it a good attempt.
DC

Post by DC »

:roll: Gotta love stoner paranoia, don't flatter yerself with the NYNY link because I hadn't a clue wtf you were on about when ya made it.....but I do like the song. Seeking you out?...aye goodin, the game looks crap...it's as simple as that. As for trying to make Amsterdam sound 'so much tougher than anywhere else', read into things what you want, then open yer arse and speak...seems to be what yer good at. Anyway, must get back to the fantasy trolling, even though I'm not actually doing it....it appears to be working just fine. :shock: :lol:
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Your avatar is an animation of someone bashing their head against a keyboard. Your post is nothing but pointless negative comments. How are you not a troll hoping people you start flame wars with do exactly what your avatar does?

The post was not created for people to review the game in a positive or negative manner, it was simply posted here on the off chance someone really likes simulation games, and Amsterdam.

I suppose some mindless FPS is your idea of a great game.
DC

Post by DC »

Oh, I'm sorry...I didn't realise everybody had to agree on everything, silly me, but where the fuk would yin be without some yang, eh?. Listen pal, if we're gonna point fingers at who started what...surely yer NYNY post that yer ever so proud of was the beginning. From where I'm sitting though, it sounds like you've been running around patting yerself on the back at how clever you were, it's shame I just ignored it, right?. To refer to Amsterdam as a whirlpool is hardly trying to say it's 'tougher' than other places, a point which only you seem to give a shit about anyway. Now, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, posting a topic on a discussion forum leaves it open to any type of reply that somebody wants to make, ya don't own the fukin thing. You also said it looks cool, a positive review and your opinion and I said it looks crap, a negative review and another opinion. Whether you like my opinion or not I couldn't give 2 fuks about....but it's just tough shit if ya don't. By the way, the avatar is simply what it sometimes feels like when talking to self obsessed muppets like you. As for what type of games I like..well...any that ya don't have to look like this to enjoy.....
Found the 'foe' button yet?. :idea: :wink:
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

I'm self obsessed because I brag about "how i survived the whirlpool that IS Amsterdam." Well when you're right you're right.

BTW That picture is very accurate! I'm willing to accept that by high school standards you are WAY cooler than me, if you are willing to accept that by adult standards I am far wealthier than you.
DC

Post by DC »

Feel free to find a quote where I said anything like that, the fact I'm still here means I'm still doing my best to survive it....it's an ongoing process, donut.:idea: :roll:

"I'm willing to accept that by high school standards you are WAY cooler than me, if you are willing to accept that by adult standards I am far wealthier than you" Apart from yer fukt up mind, where else does that even make sense?.

"BTW That picture is very accurate!." Probably the truest thing you've said, should've just stopped there. :idea: :wink:
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... 45#p227745

There is the link. It was the last sentences where you attempted to explain a grade 7 level of local economics if the tourist ban passes.
Balou

Post by Balou »

Back on topic, I got the game and its hard as shit. I tried a campaign and that didn't work out to well. Going to try again and see how far I can get this time.

Peace,
Balou
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
DC

Post by DC »

Balou, for tips and tricks go to http://www.GVB.nl they own the highscore. :mrgreen:

Redeyezman, what's wrong mate...forget how to quote?. Or is it just that only by a stretch of your imagination can you turn this...

"After 10 years of living here something I do know for sure is it's one thing to jump into the whirlpool that is Amsterdam, but it's totally another thing surviving it."
..into this...
"how i survived the whirlpool that IS Amsterdam."

Plus, if my grade 7 attempt (clutching at straws now aren't ya) doesn't suffice for you, how about you give us the benefit of your vastly superior intellect and attempt an explanation yerself. For somebody who's making accusations of trolling, yer involment in that thread surely epitomises it. Now, in advance of anymore bullshit yer for spewing....GFY. :wink:
Hotdog

Post by Hotdog »

DC wrote:Balou, for tips and tricks go to http://www.GVB.nl they own the highscore. :mrgreen:

Redeyezman, what's wrong mate...forget how to quote?. Or is it just that only by a stretch of your imagination can you turn this...

"After 10 years of living here something I do know for sure is it's one thing to jump into the whirlpool that is Amsterdam, but it's totally another thing surviving it."
..into this...
"how i survived the whirlpool that IS Amsterdam."

Plus, if my grade 7 attempt (clutching at straws now aren't ya) doesn't suffice for you, how about you give us the benefit of your vastly superior intellect and attempt an explanation yerself. For somebody who's making accusations of trolling, yer involment in that thread surely epitomises it. Now, in advance of anymore bullshit yer for spewing....GFY. :wink:
wasnt dc just basically saying that living is amsterdam aint the bed of roses we (non residents who holiday there) all think it would be?! and im with DC, the game looks boring and shit - my opinion

by the way im not starting to flame, just wondering why the topic had been took over
If in doubt, have a spliff