Me Too, rubbish

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

Post Reply
User avatar
redeyezman
Posts: 1286
Joined: Fri 25th Feb 2011 01:59 am

Me Too, rubbish

Post by redeyezman » Sat 3rd Feb 2018 09:47 pm

Image
Shells sink. Dreams float.

User avatar
notsofasteddie
Posts: 5362
Joined: Fri 1st Jul 2011 07:05 pm
Location: S.E. USA

Re: Me Too, rubbish

Post by notsofasteddie » Sat 3rd Feb 2018 11:03 pm

Overblown, Yes!; Lots of Truth, Yes!



NASSAR!


I guess you're neither a woman nor a gymnast!

macky
Posts: 1391
Joined: Fri 14th Mar 2014 12:13 pm
Location: great white north

Re: Me Too, rubbish

Post by macky » Sat 3rd Feb 2018 11:42 pm

Not going to bite Red ...But it is 2018 :D

User avatar
Papi
Posts: 967
Joined: Sat 28th Dec 2013 10:16 pm
Location: Absurdistan

Re: Me Too, rubbish

Post by Papi » Sun 4th Feb 2018 04:31 pm

Image
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name

worldcitizen1723
Posts: 1080
Joined: Mon 1st Mar 2010 12:10 am

Re: Me Too, rubbish

Post by worldcitizen1723 » Sun 4th Feb 2018 04:32 pm

noticed only male snide comments here
very interesting
just shines the light on the problem and on the male arrogance and unwillingness to even listen and understand the issues

lol the fact that not one woman spoke up...

afraid to be called a feminist? Afraid to make the boyz uncomfortable.

User avatar
redeyezman
Posts: 1286
Joined: Fri 25th Feb 2011 01:59 am

Re: Me Too, rubbish

Post by redeyezman » Sun 4th Feb 2018 06:29 pm

worldcitizen1723 wrote:
Sun 4th Feb 2018 04:32 pm
noticed only male snide comments here
very interesting
just shines the light on the problem and on the male arrogance and unwillingness to even listen and understand the issues

lol the fact that not one woman spoke up...

afraid to be called a feminist? Afraid to make the boyz uncomfortable.
Would you like to have a civilized debate, or just to stick to ad hominems?
Shells sink. Dreams float.

User avatar
redeyezman
Posts: 1286
Joined: Fri 25th Feb 2011 01:59 am

Re: Me Too, rubbish

Post by redeyezman » Sun 4th Feb 2018 06:45 pm

Real men are very much for real women. Just because some on both genders have decided to love money more than their mate, is not reason to destroy the entire world.

Shells sink. Dreams float.

CopenhagenCouple
Posts: 889
Joined: Thu 14th Jul 2016 10:49 am
Location: Take a wild guess...

Re: Me Too, rubbish

Post by CopenhagenCouple » Sun 4th Feb 2018 08:21 pm

Writingng on behalf of the both of us: :roll: :roll: :roll: @ all of you...

"Gender role extremists" of all kinds are just as daft as religious or other ideological extremists, reality is a lot more nuanced than what is reflected in your oversimplified viewpoints. Absolute views like that are for the simple, context is for Kings, and as someone wrote, it is 2018, can we get past these stupid f00king arguments, archaic ways of thinking and just straight up ignorance already?

Move on already...

CC
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:

User avatar
redeyezman
Posts: 1286
Joined: Fri 25th Feb 2011 01:59 am

Re: Me Too, rubbish

Post by redeyezman » Sun 4th Feb 2018 09:04 pm

CopenhagenCouple wrote:
Sun 4th Feb 2018 08:21 pm
Writingng on behalf of the both of us: :roll: :roll: :roll: @ all of you...

"Gender role extremists" of all kinds are just as daft as religious or other ideological extremists, reality is a lot more nuanced than what is reflected in your oversimplified viewpoints. Absolute views like that are for the simple, context is for Kings, and as someone wrote, it is 2018, can we get past these stupid f00king arguments, archaic ways of thinking and just straight up ignorance already?

Move on already...

CC
The notion that this time/era/year is any more righteous than times/eras/years of past, is simply a self righteous viewpoint to protect the idea of self, and not the ideas of others.
Shells sink. Dreams float.

CopenhagenCouple
Posts: 889
Joined: Thu 14th Jul 2016 10:49 am
Location: Take a wild guess...

Re: Me Too, rubbish

Post by CopenhagenCouple » Sun 4th Feb 2018 09:56 pm

Yeah, you are right, we don't evolve as a civilization at all, things are no better now than they were before...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:

User avatar
redeyezman
Posts: 1286
Joined: Fri 25th Feb 2011 01:59 am

Re: Me Too, rubbish

Post by redeyezman » Sun 4th Feb 2018 10:16 pm

Shells sink. Dreams float.

User avatar
redeyezman
Posts: 1286
Joined: Fri 25th Feb 2011 01:59 am

Re: Me Too, rubbish

Post by redeyezman » Mon 5th Feb 2018 12:55 am

notsofasteddie wrote:
Sat 3rd Feb 2018 11:03 pm
Overblown, Yes!; Lots of Truth, Yes!



NASSAR!


I guess you're neither a woman nor a gymnast!
Not so fast, Eddie... What I'm NOT is a Hollywood propagandist.

On October 15th, 2017, actress Alyssa Milano tweeted a note,[1] which asked for victims of sexual harassment and assault to write ‘me too’ as a reply to her tweet (seen below). She wrote, “Me too. Suggested by a friend: ‘If all women who have been sexually harassed or assaulted wrote ’Me too.’ as a status, we might give people a sense of the magnitude of the problem.’” The tweet was posted in the wake of the Harvey Weinstein sexual assault allegations which included sexual assault testimonies from other Hollywood actresses earlier in the month. Within one day the post received more than 38,000 comments, 13,000 retweets and 27,000 likes.
Shells sink. Dreams float.

winnie
Posts: 715
Joined: Fri 15th Jan 2010 07:02 am

Re: Me Too, rubbish

Post by winnie » Mon 5th Feb 2018 08:31 pm

worldcitizen1723 wrote:
Sun 4th Feb 2018 04:32 pm
noticed only male snide comments here
very interesting
just shines the light on the problem and on the male arrogance and unwillingness to even listen and understand the issues

lol the fact that not one woman spoke up...

afraid to be called a feminist? Afraid to make the boyz uncomfortable.

it's more like life is too short to engage with some

worldcitizen1723
Posts: 1080
Joined: Mon 1st Mar 2010 12:10 am

Re: Me Too, rubbish

Post by worldcitizen1723 » Wed 7th Feb 2018 07:54 pm

winnie wrote:
Mon 5th Feb 2018 08:31 pm
worldcitizen1723 wrote:
Sun 4th Feb 2018 04:32 pm
noticed only male snide comments here
very interesting
just shines the light on the problem and on the male arrogance and unwillingness to even listen and understand the issues

lol the fact that not one woman spoke up...

afraid to be called a feminist? Afraid to make the boyz uncomfortable.

it's more like life is too short to engage with some
yup

waiting or wanting people to evolve is a waste of time.

User avatar
redeyezman
Posts: 1286
Joined: Fri 25th Feb 2011 01:59 am

Re: Me Too, rubbish

Post by redeyezman » Sat 10th Feb 2018 02:07 am

I don't need a man! = You go girl!

I don't need a woman! = Misogynist!

No gender extremist here. Keeping reality in perspective 2018 is tougher than ever that's all.
Shells sink. Dreams float.

Post Reply

Return to “Politricks”