Obama wins Presidential Election!

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

Balou

Obama wins Presidential Election!

Post by Balou »

And the fat lady has sung! I for one am glad all this shit is over.

Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Colina

Re: Obama wins Presidential Election!

Post by Colina »

Congrats! I'm glad about Obama's win. :D
HOLLAND
Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies
treetop

Post by treetop »

I'm not celebrating till FOX news calls it!
How much did you produce?
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

good deal..my vote counted
rockin into the night
Marco

Post by Marco »

It is great news. He has not been a perfect leader, but his win signals the general shift in America,towards a more diverse and inclusive society.
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

More diverse? But there is only one race? How can we get more diverse than the one race we have, the human race.

Oh, the rest of you are still evolving? Okay I guess we will wait, but don't take to long. I got shit to do.
Shells sink. Dreams float.
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Befitting, perhaps...
Hi, my name is Mitt "47%" Romney... :lol:
http://news.yahoo.com/mitt-romney-got-4 ... itics.html
matty223

Post by matty223 »

another four years of him doing nothing for this county, just wait and see
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Nice, care to post how much both President Bush's (41 and 43) vacations cost while in Texas or Maine?
How about President Clinton and his vacations to Arkansas?
President Reagan's California dreaming holidays?
One thing even a novice will notice immediately is the steady increase in cost. :shock: :roll:

Now why is it so important that of all the President's in our history, this one President is so special? Why is this President so special? I dunno...
Let's also not forget, it's one of the perks that comes with the job (so many casually forget this).
Could it be inflation (rising prices) over the past 30 years? Perhaps...
Could it be people hating on a ______________ President? Hmm....................................

So then, here's what we could do to pacify the real "47%ers", a letter to the 44th President of The United States of America...
President Obama, due to the insistence of a minority of Americans, you will relocate your place of birth/family/etc... from Hawaii to... to where? Oh right, Illinois.
So then, what's next? Still too expensive? WTF? Ok, let's try this....
Mr. President, due to the overwhelming whining from the far right, you may vacation at Camp David...
So then, what's next? What, his vacations cause too much hubbub for the local Virginia Patriot Party?
Yo Barry, forget the vacay, just ain't worth it...

Sarcasm....
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

Uncle Ron wrote:Nice, care to post how much both President Bush's (41 and 43) vacations cost while in Texas or Maine?
How about President Clinton and his vacations to Arkansas?
President Reagan's California dreaming holidays?
One thing even a novice will notice immediately is the steady increase in cost. :shock: :roll:

Now why is it so important that of all the President's in our history, this one President is so special? Why is this President so special? I dunno...
Let's also not forget, it's one of the perks that comes with the job (so many casually forget this).
Could it be inflation (rising prices) over the past 30 years? Perhaps...
Could it be people hating on a ______________ President? Hmm....................................

So then, here's what we could do to pacify the real "47%ers", a letter to the 44th President of The United States of America...
President Obama, due to the insistence of a minority of Americans, you will relocate your place of birth/family/etc... from Hawaii to... to where? Oh right, Illinois.
So then, what's next? Still too expensive? WTF? Ok, let's try this....
Mr. President, due to the overwhelming whining from the far right, you may vacation at Camp David...
So then, what's next? What, his vacations cause too much hubbub for the local Virginia Patriot Party?
Yo Barry, forget the vacay, just ain't worth it...

Sarcasm....
treetop

Post by treetop »

Been watching the innauguation day activities unfold on FOX news. Where else?

Through gritted teeth they admitted Obama was a good dancer. That was all they had good to say about him of course.

I hope he really does have a good old liberal agenda to stuff in the faces of those house rebuplicans so he can watch and laugh as they crumble, cave and in fight about major issues.

I mean how can anyone support a party that does not want to allow abortion and thinks gay people are 'sick.' It is dark age stuff folks. Thank god we got a brother on the case. He shot a cap in Osama's ass and now he'll do the same to the RNP. Setting up 4 more glorious years of Democrat rule in the white house.
How much did you produce?
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

treetop wrote:Been watching the innauguation day activities unfold on FOX news. Where else?

Through gritted teeth they admitted Obama was a good dancer. That was all they had good to say about him of course.

I hope he really does have a good old liberal agenda to stuff in the faces of those house rebuplicans so he can watch and laugh as they crumble, cave and in fight about major issues.

I mean how can anyone support a party that does not want to allow abortion and thinks gay people are 'sick.' It is dark age stuff folks. Thank god we got a brother on the case. He shot a cap in Osama's ass and now he'll do the same to the RNP. Setting up 4 more glorious years of Democrat rule in the white house.
Right on Brother :D.
What a long strange trip it is.
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Remember... when he ran the first time he promised to back off of medical marijuana, he lied and like all the assholes before him, and sent in the DEA. He owes the marijuana community big time I'll wait to see if he allows CO and WA to be the way we want it to be.

still glad to have him over the others
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Apollo

Post by Apollo »

2nd term always gets more done because they know there isn't any reason not too, can't get re-elected a 3rd time
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad