Je suis Charlie

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

Mack 10

Re: Je suis Charlie

Post by Mack 10 »

AK's are actually both single shot and auto fire.
On single shit they are very accurate
On auto, forget it.

FroggyStyle

Post by FroggyStyle »

Old Timer, you are definitively the dumb schmuck here.

First, we did not let he extreme muslims be citizens, the french society helped to create them (take an history book), so why crying on something we are responsible for? Just deal with it. History and society have created some monsters all the times: nazis, extremists, hooligans, ..... It's not a matter of race (by the way race do not exist on a scientific point of view) nor religion (basically if you read the holly books, religions are about love). It's a matter of ignorance, lack of education and being brainwashed (please don't tell me that in Israel there is no one brainwashed : I went in India and met and speak with a lot of israelian young people, ok they were cool hippies smoking chilum but they also were educated in the hatred of palestinians, not all of them but a majority).

Second, that is this part that I mostly don't like in your post " the problems that having weak immigration policies and open borders can cause." This is a dumb and xenophobic statement. Read the history about humanity please(for example, France stayed for more than 130 years in Algeria, created a real aparthed there), people have always travelled, different cultures have always met, the earth belongs to everyone so FUCK the borders(once again Old timer, grab an history book and learn how borders were created, especially in Africa in the 19th century) and fuck immigration policies.
"Il convient d'accorder notre mépris avec parcimonie, tant nombreux sont les nécessiteux."
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

FroggyStyle wrote:Old Timer, you are definitively the dumb schmuck here.

First, we did not let he extreme muslims be citizens, the french society helped to create them (take an history book), so why crying on something we are responsible for? Just deal with it. History and society have created some monsters all the times: nazis, extremists, hooligans, ..... It's not a matter of race (by the way race do not exist on a scientific point of view) nor religion (basically if you read the holly books, religions are about love). It's a matter of ignorance, lack of education and being brainwashed (please don't tell me that in Israel there is no one brainwashed : I went in India and met and speak with a lot of israelian young people, ok they were cool hippies smoking chilum but they also were educated in the hatred of palestinians, not all of them but a majority).

Second, that is this part that I mostly don't like in your post " the problems that having weak immigration policies and open borders can cause." This is a dumb and xenophobic statement. Read the history about humanity please(for example, France stayed for more than 130 years in Algeria, created a real aparthed there), people have always travelled, different cultures have always met, the earth belongs to everyone so FUCK the borders(once again Old timer, grab an history book and learn how borders were created, especially in Africa in the 19th century) and fuck immigration policies.
Why you assume you know history better than me, I have no idea?
The European Union's immigration policy is causing major problems in most, if not all of the more affluent European countries.
People can very often easily obtain passports/citizenship from eastern European countries, then they have the right to live anywhere in the EU.
This is what I was referring to.
BTW, before you insult anyone's intelligence, learn to spell! :wink:
FroggyStyle

Post by FroggyStyle »

Because of your dumb statements about borders, Muslims, immigration,....this one is really terrible too "The European Union's immigration policy is causing major problems in most, if not all of the more affluent European countries." I asked you to read an history book, not Daily News. Think about the whole picture (history of humanity since industrial revolution at least) not about details you dumb schmuck. Use your brain then.
BTW, before you insult anyone's intelligence, learn to spell!
Well I think that for a french guy my english is not that bad...

Anyway Old Timer, you lack of education and especially spiritual education. I can't help you for that, your parents did not do their job, too bad. You won't become an humanist in 2 days. So I'm done with you, let's agree to disagree, shalom but mainly fuck off!
Last edited by FroggyStyle on Thu 15th Jan 2015 08:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Il convient d'accorder notre mépris avec parcimonie, tant nombreux sont les nécessiteux."
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

FroggyStyle wrote:
Because of your dumb statements about borders, Muslims, immigration,....this one is really terrible too "The European Union's immigration policy is causing major problems in most, if not all of the more affluent European countries." I asked you to read an history book, not Daily News. Think about the whole picture (history of humanity since industrial revolution at least) not about details you dumb schmuck. Use your brain then.
BTW, before you insult anyone's intelligence, learn to spell!
Well I think that for a french guy my english is not that bad...

Anyway Old Timer, you lack of education and especially spiritual education. I can't help you for that, your parents did not do their job, too bad. You won't become an humanist in 2 days. So I'm done with you, let's agree to disagree, shalom but mainly fuck off!
That's English by BTW. :lol:
You can ask me to read whatever you like.
It won't change the fact that the European Union's immigration policy is causing major problems in most, if not all of the more affluent European countries.
Does recent history not count for you?
Anyway, we are not going to agree, so if you feel you need to call me dumb again and have the last word, you're welcome to.
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

I think what FroggyStyle is trying to say is they have had problems with extremism for a while and you need to look into their history just to see how far it is entrenched in French live.
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
treetop

Post by treetop »

n/t
Last edited by treetop on Tue 11th Oct 2016 02:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
How much did you produce?
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

exactly.

i was trying to be nice.

but the guy totally twisted the comments.

politics suck. people have agendas.

the people, they don't give a fuck.

I have iranian friends…. pakistani, lebanese, egyptian friends… you name it... i'm jewish…. we hang all the time… we laugh about the political bullshit because the people, just want to live and enjoy their lives.

and treetop… sorry pal… let me clarify the incorrect bullshit you spew...

1. it's israel's land… you can talk about biblical times and how it's ours… or you can remember this very well. British rule, we took over after and built it up after they left.

we were attacked by them SEVERAL times… and we kicked their asses each time.

That said, why don't you ream the USA for stealing the indians land along your lines of reasoning?

2. Israel has every right to defend it's citizens against the thousands of rockets hurled at their cities by the terrorists of Hamas.

You'd change your tune real quickly if you were thrown in that situation.

trust me.
Last edited by dconstrukt on Thu 15th Jan 2015 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

treetop wrote: How else do hospitals and schools get bombed during what is supposed to be a military engagement?
If you really believe that Israel wants to bomb schools and kill innocent women and children, you are 100% wrong.
I'm not saying that because I'm a Jew or Israeli, I often disagree with Israeli policy (settlement expansion or even settlements period), here I'm considered to be very left wing.
I'm saying it because I know how Israeli soldiers (which is basically all Israelis) are trained, and how much emphasis is put on not hurting innocents.
But when Hamas and other terrorists are firing rockets at cities from the schools, hospitals, and mosques, with the sole intention of killing innocent women and children, Israel has little option but to respond.
This was well documented by a few different foreign (non Israeli) TV stations during the last conflict.
When you and your children are sitting in a bomb shelter for days on end because rockets are being fired at your city, you will expect your government to do whatever it takes to protect you and your kids.
If Ireland was firing 100's of rockets a day at English cities, what would England do, or any other country for that matter.
On saying all that, I couldn't agree more that all extremists are dangerous and unwanted.
I also believe that Israel needs to try everything possible to get a peace agreement with all of it's neighbors.
Hopefully, our neighbors feel the same way.
I have my doubts though.
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

old timer, you have people making ignorant, idiotic comments that couldn't be farther from the truth based on stuff they see in the news.

what do you expect?
treetop

Post by treetop »

dconstrukt wrote:exactly.

i was trying to be nice.

but the guy totally twisted the comments.

politics suck. people have agendas.

the people, they don't give a fuck.

I have iranian friends…. pakistani, lebanese, egyptian friends… you name it... i'm jewish…. we hang all the time… we laugh about the political bullshit because the people, just want to live and enjoy their lives.

and treetop… sorry pal… let me clarify the incorrect bullshit you spew...

1. it's israel's land… you can talk about biblical times and how it's ours… or you can remember this very well. British rule, we took over after and built it up after they left.

we were attacked by them SEVERAL times… and we kicked their asses each time.

That said, why don't you ream the USA for stealing the indians land along your lines of reasoning?

2. Israel has every right to defend it's citizens against the thousands of rockets hurled at their cities by the terrorists of Hamas.

You'd change your tune real quickly if you were thrown in that situation.

trust me.
It was given by the British something that was not rightly theirs to give.

Ahh you repeat the myth like it is truth. Israel was given in the 1920's not to the Jews but to a very different group of people. People who don't even believe in god. They have been ruling ever since. It's them you get rid of then the problems will work themselves out and Jews and Muslims will go back to living together peacefully as they have done before.

Israel is full of Jews who don't even understand what their country really is and a few that do and want to change it.
Your Palestinian neighbour has more in common with you than these men who rule for power. They herd you like sheep. Don't be a sheep. Don't be a wolf either. You are no better or worse than anyone. Just what is in your own head.
How much did you produce?
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Ahh you repeat the myth like it is truth. Israel was given in the 1920's not to the Jews but to a very different group of people. People who don't even believe in god. They have been ruling ever since. It's them you get rid of then the problems will work themselves out and Jews and Muslims will go back to living together peacefully as they have done before.

:shock: the Brits took Palestine from the Ottoman Empire !!
The states n Israel r the devil don't be blinded media controlled by them! N Brit n French German n others nation try to brainwash their bull shit!
Cause war is a money making machine !
Alo

Post by Alo »

RvanSteensel wrote:Image
A thousand word could never tell this story.
love it
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

adamster… the more you post, the stupider you sound.