UK Leaves EU

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

free_phil_spector

Re: UK Leaves EU

Post by free_phil_spector »

Kermit wrote:you can fantasise about a re referendum that won't happen
I think you're letting your excitement at 'winning' blind you even more. It already is happening. There is going to be a general election before the autumn - that will essentially be a re-run of the referendum. As it stands right now, Labour already have a guaranteed 16 million votes. The 17 million out voters will be split between UKIP and the Tories. Enjoy your moment in the sun, cos it aint gonna last.

It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
macky

Post by macky »

@Kermit ....you don,t know , your not here on the ground ....True! But the ground is shifting over here because of your foolishness . Anyone who takes anything Boris say,s seriously deserves what your about to get :D The man,s a populist,will say and do anything to be the central monkey :D Not sure what market your watching pounds at thirty year low here.I feel a pole tax coming ,because you no it won't be the rich paying for this shit :D The Donald say,s it,s a good thing ,this alone should give your spider censors a work out :lol:
free_phil_spector

macky wrote:Anyone who takes anything Boris say,s seriously deserves what your about to get :D The man,s a populist,will say and do anything to be the central monkey

His character becomes clear when you realise by trade he's a journalist. And he was the pioneer of all those silly EU scare stories about straight bananas and suchlike. Apparently he used to delight in filing the most ridiculous stories he could conjure up cos his newsdesk back in London couldnt get enough of them.

He has no principles and no time for the truth if it spoils a good slogan.

Oh, and in 2013 he said this. The man is a dangerous phoney...

“If we left the EU, we would end this sterile debate, and we would have to recognise that most of our problems are not caused by “Bwussels”, but by chronic British short-termism, inadequate management, sloth, low skills, a culture of easy gratification and underinvestment in both human and physical capital and infrastructure. Why are we still, person for person, so much less productive than the Germans? That is now a question more than a century old, and the answer is nothing to do with the EU."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... hnson.html
It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
milehigh

Post by milehigh »

free_phil_spector wrote:
Kermit wrote:Fuck I can still get a better euro rate than last year or come to think of it last 3 years, strange that :?
Erm, you wont. The markets opened about an hour ago and the pound is crashing - its predicted to have parity with the euro within days if not hours.
I tried to sell my stock in RBS(I used to work for them) this morning and it has been halted(15% losses already. 31 year low on the pound/dollar. Yeah, great deal for the Brits. And it's only been a couple of days. Imagine what the future holds.
Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

Lost 10p against the euro since Thursday already, veto, veto VETO VETO VETOOOOOAAAHHH, VEE EEE TOOOOH!

Scotia will have the whip hand at last, muhahahahah...

What is not funny is all the racist bigots crawling out from under their stones, feeling validated, going around abusing people...
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/e ... edition=uk

Are these the sort of people we want to see emboldened? fucking reptiles...
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

winnie wrote:
Kermit wrote:Anyone lost there jobs yet?, anyone know any places shutting down? Has Britain stopped? Has it hell, too many people watching the news and reading papers they spend all year slagging off coz the spiel they print or preach only to link the shit,seriously. Fuck I can still get a better euro rate than last year or come to think of it last 3 years, strange that :? We should have joined the Euro like all them politicians said before, if we don't we will be fucked, 16 years on and still here, it's All political bullshit.

You can play the Race card, the old farts card fuck the whole deck if you want, makes no difference, you can fantasise about a re referendum that won't happen, Scotland get in the EU roflmao now that's deffo not happening and Northern Ireland even less chance unless they rejoin Ireland, it's all newspapers fantasy.

Imagine the uprising if the people don't get what the MAJORITY voted for, lmao, your all living in dream land.

And you can read about the politics from as far as you like but unless your here feeling it's implications then you really know the truth.
This is what happened
A Caucasian male of English decent, spoke? :shock:
Shells sink. Dreams float.
milehigh

Post by milehigh »

winnie wrote:
Kermit wrote:Anyone lost there jobs yet?, anyone know any places shutting down? Has Britain stopped? Has it hell, too many people watching the news and reading papers they spend all year slagging off coz the spiel they print or preach only to link the shit,seriously. Fuck I can still get a better euro rate than last year or come to think of it last 3 years, strange that :? We should have joined the Euro like all them politicians said before, if we don't we will be fucked, 16 years on and still here, it's All political bullshit.

You can play the Race card, the old farts card fuck the whole deck if you want, makes no difference, you can fantasise about a re referendum that won't happen, Scotland get in the EU roflmao now that's deffo not happening and Northern Ireland even less chance unless they rejoin Ireland, it's all newspapers fantasy.

Imagine the uprising if the people don't get what the MAJORITY voted for, lmao, your all living in dream land.

And you can read about the politics from as far as you like but unless your here feeling it's implications then you really know the truth.
This is what happened
Clearly.
free_phil_spector

Pierre von Mondragon wrote:What is not funny is all the racist bigots crawling out from under their stones, feeling validated, going around abusing people...

Now now, dont be like that. We've got our country back....
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

free_phil_spector wrote:
Pierre von Mondragon wrote:What is not funny is all the racist bigots crawling out from under their stones, feeling validated, going around abusing people...

Now now, dont be like that. We've got our country back....

That was funny!!! :lol:

...Then, two seconds later, it suddenly wasn't! :shock:

Anyway, i'm getting an Italian passport....

..Enjoy queuing at the airport, bitches!

...Ciao! 8)
Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

Arrivederci!

I'm just glad my uni course in NL lasts 2 years, so am covered by the negotiation period, and as a Scot none of the responsibility is mine, when asked, I'll just say England and Wales went temporarily mental, or something...
free_phil_spector

The out voters wanted a return to 1950s Britain and it's increasingly looking like 1930s Germany. Talk about irony overload.
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Why do people want government to repay them for being colonized? It turns out bad. Native Americans in USA already know. Best to let go, forgive, and move on. The native americans have retained their culture, despite the small numbers. Good for them. The individual is the smallest minority. You can't be in favor of minorities, and against an individual. Its not natural. It doesnt follow natural law.
macky

Post by macky »

"There must be ...and there will be a palpable difference between a country that wants to be part of the EU and one that doesn't " Angela Merkel.......Have your cake and eat too...Bloody hell who thought this was good idea? :D :lol:
free_phil_spector

I reckon 'brexit' is gonna be the biggest non-story since the millenium bug
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

milehigh wrote: I tried to sell my stock in RBS(I used to work for them) this morning and it has been halted(15% losses already. 31 year low on the pound/dollar. Yeah, great deal for the Brits. And it's only been a couple of days. Imagine what the future holds.
You didnt take the time to learn in 2008? Whats GWB say? Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice.....YA CANT GET FOOLED AGAIN! :arrow: