Sex and Satan in a Disney Movie?

Moderators: Balou, cattales1960

Dimon

Post by Dimon »

DC wrote:I can see now how you'd think my jokes were lame, yer hillarious dude....true comedy genius!. :roll:

Don't worry, it would bug the shit out of me too if some annoying unbeliever was coming up with better theories than the ones I'd started the thread with. I mean, no matter how good and interesting they actually seemed...how could ya fully enjoy researching them with that annoying image running through yer mind all the time.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage[ :wink:
Cool

H
Dimon

Post by Dimon »

Dimon wrote:
DC wrote:I can see now how you'd think my jokes were lame, yer hillarious dude....true comedy genius!. :roll:

Don't worry, it would bug the shit out of me too if some annoying unbeliever was coming up with better theories than the ones I'd started the thread with. I mean, no matter how good and interesting they actually seemed...how could ya fully enjoy researching them with that annoying image running through yer mind all the time.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Cool
WOW it works
H
Dimon

Post by Dimon »

Dimon wrote:
Dimon wrote:

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Cool
WOW it works
This theory called nothing out of nothing.Impressive
H
DC

Post by DC »

All this bollox about the masons and ya still have to google who Albert G Mackey is, ffs Skankenstein, don't you read anything, or is it all just other peoples theories...I think you might need to lower yer sights a little before trying out conspiracy theories, seems like a good place to start....

:roll:

"nothing out of nothing"....sounds just about right. :D
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

This box is on me. I'm sure your monthly budget is stretched pretty thin with all the cryin you do on this forum.
DC

Post by DC »

Aye, well then ...this is on me, but they're for yer mouth not yer arse as that seems to be where all the shite is comin from....

Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

I guess that might be funny if I opened my mouth when I type.
DC

Post by DC »

Dude you sound like a drooler to me, so I'm guessing yer mouth is open pretty much all the time. But, Ok then, all joking aside. Any other pearls of wisdom you'd like to share with us based on yer wide knowledge of Freemason conspiracy theories.....that we can't find 2 pages into youtube or google?.
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

One thing i don't get about the Freemasons,

if they're so powerful and influential, then why would let the negative documentaries and internet sites exist?
Defeating evil with a thing called love
bluelaru

Post by bluelaru »

Oh for the Love of GOD......

that is a stupid question...given the tempature of this fourm ...

when people dont understand ...there is always something MORE to the story

LOOK at how people are bashed here.

Thats how come
bluelaru

Post by bluelaru »

sorry Nail dont mean any insult to you
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:One thing i don't get about the Freemasons,

if they're so powerful and influential, then why would let the negative documentaries and internet sites exist?
Don't do be stupid. If all that stuff were to be banned and disappear it would make it blatantly obvious they do have enough power and control to manipulate world events.
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Stanky Danky wrote:

Don't do be stupid. If all that stuff were to be banned and disappear it would make it blatantly obvious they do have enough power and control to manipulate world events.
Don't do be stupid?

But Stanky, you're premis is flawed. You're premisis is that we know that they exisit , you're starting from the present.

If as claimed, the Freemasons have and are a powerful organisation, they could of silenced all voices in history that leads to the google pages available now. Therefore, the premisis that we know what happened so they couldn't censor as that would cement the claims of the masons is flawed, as the premisis does not take account for my argument. That the Freemasons, going by your claims, had enough power in historical terms that they influenced such major things that they would have easily been able to silence voices. If not, then that leads to two options;

Either the Freemasons are not as powerful as claimed and therefore can't silence the voices against them;

Or for some reason, they didn't see it apporiate to do so. Why? If they are bent on complete influence, it would be fucking idoitic to allow the voices of doubt against them. This is a completely stupid argument that has no convincing explanation.

This is a simple criticism, as apparently a complex criticique don't get answered on this forum.

Blue; no worries, i don't think you guys get bashed. I think you guys get challenged.

I however, shockingly, agree with you on one point. There's more to things than it seems usually, i don't think that the arguments to justify Freemasons consipricy theories fall far short of providing a convincing justification.
Defeating evil with a thing called love
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

They could have silenced all voices before Google? :lol: Dude get real.
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

good observation niall

not gonna point anyone out but some of these conspiracy theorists are really

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin