LOST

Moderators: Balou, cattales1960

hulldj

Post by hulldj »

Wow, I've never cried so much over the space of 2 hours.. :cry:

Nice to have an ending, but still sad to see it end.

Fantastic show and big ups to the creators.

Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

ok, alrite ending i suppose but imo the writers confused themselves trying to keep us confused, e.g in the 1st episode of s6 why when their on the plane was the island underwater?, another thing i thought the evil (locke) couldnt kill jacob or any of the candidates?, another, if the alternate world had nothing to do with the atom bomb going off, then how is it juliet was alive after detonating it & saying to sawyer it worked?
also would have liked to have seen hurleys visions when he drank the water, maybe then we could have found out who built the heart of the island, where its located,
we still have no idea about the hyroglyphics plastered all over the island,
anyways shame to see it end & am very happy locke killed jack :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DC

Post by DC »

He didn't though, the plane crash did?. Could've swore I heard this idea during the first season. Kinda like xmas, I enjoyed it, but I'm glad it's over. Just hope that when I pop my cloggs I don't have to go through all that bullshit before I 'move on'. :shock:
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

DC wrote:Just hope that when I pop my cloggs I don't have to go through all that bullshit before I 'move on'. :shock:
yea i hope no crazy scot comes looking for me opening my eyes to the fact im dead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

is this show avail on dvd? i watched a 45 min catchup show made to catch those up who havent watched and i wasn't really feling the show. but i want to give it real chance. i feel like the loser kid in elementary school who's left out because iv never watched this show and everyone is raving about it. :lol:
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
DC

Post by DC »

Is it worth it if you know how it ends?. :? :D

http://ipb.quicksilverscreen.com/index. ... pic=154535
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

DC wrote:Is it worth it if you know how it ends?. :? :D

http://ipb.quicksilverscreen.com/index. ... pic=154535
no idea how it ends iv been avoiding spoilers all day. the catchup show i watched only took me to the beginning of this season or the last one.
DC

Post by DC »

Goodluk gettin 6 seasons in before hearing that spoiler, I'd advise self bannning in this thread for a start. :D
cantona7

Post by cantona7 »

I'll just avoid forums on this topic. i'v got my own method of avoiding spoilers. not many of my friends are big tv watchers. i've gone since last april w/o finding out the spoiler on the series finale of flight of the conchordes and since last august to find out what happened on the last 2 eps of season 6 of entourage. 8)
BlueBerry

Post by BlueBerry »

if you are in the USA you can watch ALL the episodes from the beginning on ABC.com

i suggest you get to watching them back to back tho as ABC'sASS is liable to take them off sooner rather than later so you will have to buy/rent the DVDs

i cried my eyes out the entire finale, it was amazing...

"see you in another life brotha"
Desmond David Hume

BlueBerry
cantona7

Post by cantona7 »

BlueBerry wrote:if you are in the USA you can watch ALL the episodes from the beginning on ABC.com

i suggest you get to watching them back to back tho as ABC'sASS is liable to take them off sooner rather than later so you will have to buy/rent the DVDs

i cried my eyes out the entire finale, it was amazing...

"see you in another life brotha"
Desmond David Hume

BlueBerry
i saw a few friends on fb saying they cried during the finale(was on fb or here or somewhere haha). one guy said the ending pissed him off more than the ending to the sapranos though haha
Embraman

Post by Embraman »

"Crazy Scot"?Pauli,takes more than than that to be classed as crazy here,Brutha :wink: .
Trips to Amsterdam 50-Trip 51- April 2018
codejd

Post by codejd »

cantona7 wrote:is this show avail on dvd? i watched a 45 min catchup show made to catch those up who havent watched and i wasn't really feling the show. but i want to give it real chance. i feel like the loser kid in elementary school who's left out because iv never watched this show and everyone is raving about it. :lol:
get the very first episode of this series and watch the first 10-15 minutes...you will either be hooked or not (IMO)
Donkey smell.
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Sorry peeps i just could not get into this ! i think i watched the first series and thought it was ok , then imo it just started to get confusing !? not my bag ! im more a Sopranos / Wire / Dexter / Brotherhood / Generation Kill kinda guy !
-
Boner

Post by Boner »

Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972