Dexter

Moderators: Balou, cattales1960

Boner

Re: Dexter

Post by Boner »

Didn't he buy it off an ebay style site? I reckon he's a son or brother of one of Dexters victims.

It's from the first season, the Ice Truck Killer (Dexters brother), I saw Deb getting a wet patch for Dexter from a previous season as well, very obvious imo.

Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

Nah he got the blonde chick to steal it for him from the evidence room when she was Masuka's assistant before him. When Masuka asked her why she did it, she said she needed the money, then we finally saw it in geek guys apartment.

I think you got it, Boner. Yep, probably a relative of someone Dexter offed. He seems to be way obsessed with him; wasn't sure if it was because he wanted to be like Dexter or after revenge. Thank you for the info. regarding the hand, it was bugging me; couldn't remember what season that was from.

Admittedly I did wonder where Deb's psychologist was going with him being her "safe place", guess I'm a bit naive sometimes. Guess you're not. :lol:

Must say, this is one of the best threads ever started. Thanks again, dude.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

OK the hand was a mystery to me too. You guys have some good theories about it. I cant wait to see how this turns out!
I need a miracle everyday
islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

Me too, catt! Wanna see how Dexter gets out of this one, he looked pretty screwed.

Sunday is the last episode of the season, I'm going to miss it. :cry:
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Boner

Post by Boner »

Now thats how to end a show.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

OMG that leaves so much to think about for the next season and what an ending it was.
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!! Below

SO with his step sis in love with him, Do you think she will go to the dark side with him next season? She almost has to to keep the season going. If they arrest him the series will be over. Or maybe she will join him. or maybe he will kill her.. dang.. the endless possiblilities. Sigh. When does the new season start. lol
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

The ending was cool.... But the rest of the episode sucked balls.... In my opinion, of course.
Endure
islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

cattales1960 wrote:SO with his step sis in love with him, Do you think she will go to the dark side with him next season? She almost has to to keep the season going. If they arrest him the series will be over. Or maybe she will join him. or maybe he will kill her.. dang.. the endless possiblilities. Sigh. When does the new season start. lol
Not sure of the exact date it starts but here you go, cattgirl. We have Decter for at least two more seasons! :D

http://dextergr.blogspot.com/2011/11/it ... eason.html

She's not his step sister, her father found him at a crime scene when he was about three in which one of his informants was killed. However, he was sleeping with said informant and I've wondered if Dexter really was his son, only to come out in a later episode because they left it open.

As for Deb the show has been focusing on their relationship this whole year so I'm guessing she will listen to whatever he has to say. Remember how he explained to her that everything wasn't black and white regarding the old cop and the hooker? Thinking that mentality will have a play in next season. All I know is the only shows I watched just finished and it sucks. My tv hardly gets turned on, so you can imagine how much I
enjoyed 'em. I watch True Blood but it was a bit funky last season... or should I say 'funkier'. :lol:
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

islandgurl wrote:
cattales1960 wrote:SO with his step sis in love with him, Do you think she will go to the dark side with him next season? She almost has to to keep the season going. If they arrest him the series will be over. Or maybe she will join him. or maybe he will kill her.. dang.. the endless possiblilities. Sigh. When does the new season start. lol
Not sure of the exact date it starts but here you go, cattgirl. We have Decter for at least two more seasons! :D

http://dextergr.blogspot.com/2011/11/it ... eason.html

She's not his step sister, her father found him at a crime scene when he was about three in which one of his informants was killed. However, he was sleeping with said informant and I've wondered if Dexter really was his son, only to come out in a later episode because they left it open.

As for Deb the show has been focusing on their relationship this whole year so I'm guessing she will listen to whatever he has to say. Remember how he explained to her that everything wasn't black and white regarding the old cop and the hooker? Thinking that mentality will have a play in next season. All I know is the only shows I watched just finished and it sucks. My tv hardly gets turned on, so you can imagine how much I
enjoyed 'em. I watch True Blood but it was a bit funky last season... or should I say 'funkier'. :lol:
You still watch supernatural dont you? I think they have new episodes in january. You have some pretty good theories on the dexter thing. hummm. Dang I cant wait. lol. true blood will probably be on soon again I would think. New season of madmen in january to look forward too.
islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

Wow you remember I liked Supernatural? Used to have a thing for Dean, can't even remember his real name now. :lol:

Haven't watched it in a long time, kind a lost interest... has the story line gotten any better? Seemed to be lacking in the last episodes I saw but if it's better in the new season I'm game! Did get into '24' after it was all the rave, I swear I'm years behind when it comes to tv shows.

Tell me about other good one's, catt. You pretty much know what I like and this is your forte', any suggestions? Have you watched Shameless? I haven't yet but thought about it. Don't know if you watch Vampire Diaries but that comes back in January too. Good thing the few shows I watch go on hiatus at different times, for the most part.
DC

Post by DC »

Twichaldinho wrote:The ending was cool.... But the rest of the episode sucked balls.
Sounds about right.
islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

DC wrote:
Twichaldinho wrote:The ending was cool.... But the rest of the episode sucked balls.
Sounds about right.
Yeah wasn't the best season, was it? Definitely looking forward to seeing how it pans out but getting into Homeland more and more.

What's up with this Walking Dead show? Sounds really good.