Scam City Amsterdam

Moderators: Balou, cattales1960

TwoCanucks

Scam City Amsterdam

Post by TwoCanucks »

Watching connor woodman get ripped off like a moron in Amsterdam....too funny.

http://www.travelandescape.ca/show/scam-city/

Amsterdam dreaming.............
gapie

Re: Scam City Amsterdam

Post by gapie »

GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Rob_OG

Post by Rob_OG »

The Czech police claimed that the Prague episode was all staged. But walking around with a wallet hanging out of your back pocket should get results in any major city.
If Frankenstein came face-to-face with the monster Marijuana, he would drop dead of fright.
Xenomorph

Post by Xenomorph »

Rob_OG wrote:But walking around with a wallet hanging out of your back pocket should get results in any major city.
Was thinking the exact same thing throughout the entire episode. Anyone who stands in the centre of any major city, looking lost with a map for 20 minutes, also hanging the wallet out of his back pocket is just waiting for it to happen. Pretty much guarantees if anyone is pick-pocketing, he is the target.

Plus, epic work by the camera man, who keeps losing everyone who he CLEARLY sees pick-pocketing. Even if he's right behind them, they disappear .... lol
gapie

Post by gapie »

a bit bullshitty
Jack Ganja

Post by Jack Ganja »

watching this now with soul smoke recognise the guy who pickpocketed him outside centraal, and interesting t hear aboout 2 guy gettting shot in the neighburhood.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

when i first traveled here over 10 years ago now, 3months before my 18th birthday, I actually had the scam of the guy banging into me and saying i spilled his coke on the floor, a needle was held to my neck and i was made to pay. I always questioned if i did actually spill it or not, i knew there was never anything on the ground.....
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
gapie

Post by gapie »

if u see tony and ahmed they look scammy
and the 2 old bitches to
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Thought it was pretty guff tbh , iv saw a few of these never this one though
-
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

The Prague episode :shock: fucking Arabs!!

Anyone see the Bangkok with in first minute of meeting the local expat they get told in a bar next thing they know the bar wants 50$ from each ... Thai man says something like pay me or you'll be sleeping in the corner whit a kick to the face ... The expat says something in Thai little Thai guy runs off... Expat told him I also know Muay Thai ... Expat was like 6feet 240lbs ;)

Love this show... Here one of the scams is at airport with out colourful money the taxi try give Canadian tire money as change ;)
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Cisco wrote:Thought it was pretty guff tbh , iv saw a few of these never this one though
Totally....walk around like a moron with yer wallet hanging out in the darkest parts of town, what does he expect to happen. Hed get same results in any city.

Btw, i had to look guff up on google...lol very appropriate description:
A cloud of foul gas left hovering in the air after some bastard just farted
Amsterdam dreaming.............