ACDer,s going take show on the road

macky

ACDer,s going take show on the road

Post by macky »

As a official "Cat hearder " :D I,ve been hatching plan to take 420 crew on the road :mrgreen:
Barcelona with tour guide to the star,s Are own Papi or A.K. Three city,s will help guide us to the club s :wink:
He thinks early November best shot to be able to make it. Are fearless leader Lemming and his lovely wife :D are thinking if Papi,s leading there in :mrgreen:
Just started twisting arm,s ...I mean cat hearding . This is a trip for serious smoking ,Dabbing :D
All member,s welcome ,post your ideas of exact dates ,what part of city we should look for to stay in any one with local contacts e,g, accomadation idea,s.
Some will be hearing from me soon ,you know who you are :lol:
Papi arrives in Spain and is going to give travelogue soon ...if he remember,s :D

Roll on Spain then down hill to 420...ROLL ON 420 :mrgreen:

choppermike

Re: ACDer,s going take show on the road

Post by choppermike »

WOW !. . . to be continued. Nite ACD
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
Papi

Post by Papi »

I won't have my laptop with me so don't expect many words:D It's more like i'll be trying to let you guys know that i'm alive especially with this trip being the bday one :lol: :lol:
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

My friend opening a guesthouse in mardid.for 2018.there a prize winning extact crew.your get everything inculded and entry to clubs.there take your details and your get entry without the hassle of signing up everytime.also curusier for rent in the bay.the guesthouse is owned by club owners.contact me for more info
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Things seem to have gone a bit quiet here. I've been keeping early November free in preparation. Should I move this to Travel Plans? Are we all still up for it?
matty223

Post by matty223 »

Have fun guys im out will be hitting up Amsterdam if im able to make it during 420

Matty TSA
macky

Post by macky »

Lemming wrote: Fri 18th Aug 2017 12:50 pm Things seem to have gone a bit quiet here. I've been keeping early November free in preparation. Should I move this to Travel Plans? Are we all still up for it?
My fault misses contract ended unexpectedly.She,s in running for two new jobs right now,one she will not get time off in Nov. but will get 420 off :D
The other she will be able to go. My ? Is Papi going to lead us down the garden path :lol:
With this new attack I see seat sale coming.
Are freind Madmaxx is thinking of coming over here,Canada for legalization July 1st .
I,m thinking setting something up for those interested in coming along ....but that,s another thread :D
Papi ball,s in your Court ...roll on 420
Drugsbunny

Post by Drugsbunny »

"Are freind Madmaxx is thinking of coming over here,Canada for legalization July 1st ."

Sounds good, keep me informed please too :)

Db
Herb!
Take happiness with the heartache, go through life wearing a smile.
macky

Post by macky »

Drugsbunny wrote: Sun 20th Aug 2017 01:18 am "Are freind Madmaxx is thinking of coming over here,Canada for legalization July 1st ."

Sounds good, keep me informed please too :)

Db
Got your PM ,this 20 year ACD birthday bash sounds good ,will talk Lem and set up thread….Think ACDer,s will enjoy Canada ,plus the wife is into it…where half way there :mrgreen: